Can you imagine living in this world and not being able to speak a single language?

can you imagine living in this world and not being able to speak a single language?

Yeah...
What you say?

We don't need several threads about this.

doehloulieiwalehoffbanbougee?

Huh?

can you imagine living in this world and thinking you are smart but you are just an assfaced american shitface caught in your own looping fucked up culture without ever realizing it?

also just wanted to comment on the picture...
yabbbabbabbabadoobabobbadanbooja

whatd you say?

Despite the faggy clothing, the Migos were more intimidating than I expected them to be. I had assumed they were all 5'6" memlets but they all appeared to be about 6'-6'2" or so in the video.

still manlets
6 foot 2 is barely average

fags will beat you up too
its still a man

they aren't fags though, they're stupid niggers, a real fag isn't a man

Can you imagine Sup Forums actually talking about music?

I don't see the correlation?

That's why we have a normie thread.

So people who love music can actually talk about music.

We need these normies to stick to their containment thread.

Are you retarded? Just look at this thread, you guys are not even talking about music.

I'm fully supporting this, but I suggestion the nig nogs just head on on back to r/hip-hop head where they can go back to gossiping.

no it's still a man
white people are also 'niggers' boy

Even hip hop heads don't want to listen to normies talking about migos.

you're free to start as soon as you'd like

Where did this influx of niggers and normies come from?

Sup Forums has been blacked. By 2019 this will be the #1 BBC forum on the internet

>5'8"

Lol this dude secretly browses reddit bet

As much a I fucking hate Sup Forums, we need their influence here badly.

BBC posting originated on Sup Forums and spread to other boards as a reaction to Sup Forums spam

Yeah honestly this board is waaay too Red.dit influenced, you can tell by the amount of commie nu-males complaining about transphobia or some other shit no one cares about.

I don't really think it's a problem here in Sup Forums it's just the nigs that don't know shit about music beside "tis beat is fire". I don't care if niggers are here talking about music with us, we just need elitsim to come back so we can rehabilitate this motherfuckers.

>we need their influence here badly
hell no i dont want threads on "leftist musicians" or "right wing music reviewers" or "red pilled musician" threads. Sup Forums is fucking shit they talk more about people than events or ideas, they're basically political gossip

I don't want their shitty threads. I just want their racist ideology and politically incorrectness to come to this board so people who don't give a shit about music can fuck off.

Then it will just be like retards saying shit like
>Jimmi hendrix was a pathetic nigger who stole cars

Instead of actual music discussion.

Thought it. People here just want to talk to music unironically. We just want the retards who keep making millions of different rap threads to fuck off.

I don't care if people make rap threads we just don't need several threads about eminem, kanye, jay z, kendrick every single day when so many other rappers exist.

What are you talking about? They are from Georgia and black. Ebonics is like a language all its own. Just because it triggers you doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate dialect.