Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/my-result/a/2973089099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was all a ruse. :^)

All up to you really. We have 3 healers now, including me, but meh, it'd give me a chance to try and get back into SMN... or at the very least, learn the new skills better. Or I could tank. Be the Edgelord.
Ya, gotta wait for the data to reset again since I already went over this month apparently. Damn company sent no warnings till we were already used up.

Totally a ruse. Not like her design fits your tastes or anything.

Mugi claimed

Hello weeaboo! Why do you call yourselfs otakus when there is not even a difference?

Dude I call myself a fucking weeb.

I enjoy BattleTech and Parhfinder more than Final Fantasy.

Fair enough

Pathfinder*

Oh, really? Well then I like it even more! Just wait, we'll have so much fun!
Eheh, I probably should have... should have remember that.
No no, it was just a joke! I mean, I'm not a communist, but I don't take offence to anyone who is! That's another good tip, thank you! I am, I really am! No rush, don't get it if you can't really or something! I would too miss Juvia!

Half the people we're playing with are healers, it's great. By which I mean everyone stole my job.

It's not as awesome as it sounds, doing this is going to piss a load of people off I think. But I can get things done better and quicker here, so...

Nah m8, I like to be able to play pretty much anything. Besides, I'm probably waaaaaaay far ahead.
Eh, is what it is. I'll just deal with the extra fees.

I'm tired and not sure why I'm awake

Well then I'm sorry! Err, I won't heal then, really! I didn't mean to... I'm sorry, really! Uh... is there like a healing damage hybrid or something? Or like a support class?
Aw, that... that sucks. But if you think you can get it done both quicker and better, then that's their fault. As long as you don't get into trouble, don't worry about it.

Yeah but I don't think Anya wants more healers! I can find something else to do I think, it's no biggie! Fudge, I forgot about leveling ;-; Right, okay well I should probably start by getting the game!
That's true. Wait, you're going to go over again or just pay the fine and watch it?

It'll be lots of fun. Can't wait to play together
It's alright, most U.S history classes just glance at it.
>I'm not a communist
Sounds like something a communist would say
No it's alright, besides i can't use my friends account forever
That's because they are special
>pat pat
I know Urabe isn't ban but Hanako still is. I miss him
But at least you're still here and that's all i care about right now!

Too good for us.

Oh man stompy robots is getting fun tonight.

I feel like you take me far too seriously. I'm fine with not healing for once, I just jokingly grumble about it a little.

The problem is mostly that my team lead believes that it's better for us to go in, when I'm actually noticeably less productive that way and just end up getting frustrated.

Mmm, suit yourself m8. Just know I'm good either way. As well...
>Taking that filthy sunc@ seriously
>Ever
And ya, if you wanna join up, that's the first thing to do. Don't forget to join the right server!
I'm already over for this month, so it's not a big deal if I go over a bit more, as long as it's not TOO excessive. Next month I'll keep my laptop set to metered connection mode.

It will, I know it!
Really? I feel like it might be a little more important compared to how much time they spent on it then!
I'm not! Well... I don't think so. I like the idea of everyone working together, but people that go above and beyond should get some extra something I feel like... I don't know though aaaaa I'm terrible at this!
That's true, though maybe they're really nice? Nah, probably not a good idea!
They are they are, really really!

Having fun with good matches. RIP Clan small pulse but holy hell are their SRMs more punchy.

The fuck is that meant to mean, you fucking catnigger? I'll fuckin fite you m8

>not being good with jokes
>talking to me and Mako
I am so sorry... Honestly though, if I had a problem with it I'd have yelled at Mako several times over already.

Yeah, he just kind of accepted it but I know he's not happy. Apparently he wants me in for a meeting in 4 hours which is a pain.

There's that sorry again. :^)
Nothing really. But I like to tease sunc@s often.
Datacenter and and world, yep.
Ya, it's a feature with Win10 as far as I'm aware. So I may as well utilize it.

WE WUZ HEALY KANGZ N SHIEEET!
SUNC@S PLS GO!

I wish i was good enough to claim Robert
E O Speedwagon
It's somewhat important. It's the reason the Soviet Union stayed out of the war as long as they did
Yes yes of course...
My little communist
Well I'd like to able to add people as friends, people like you
>rub
It is bad but usually he's on
N-no wait... i-i didn't mean it like that...
You better not tell him i said that!
Yeah I'll have to get to bed soon myself. I do still have work even if it's not till 1

Ah well, at least you're not a fucking giraffe.

Fucking Honry.... fucking giraffe. Not just a giraffe. But a fucking drow giraffe.

Not even the right kind of dark skinned...

>filthy shit skinned knife-eard pieces of shit

Suncats > dinducats

Woah now elves are hot.

That's good to hear!
I just want to say, fudge missiles in that game. Well, SRMs are okay I suppose, but man do LRMs suck to fight against. When I played all my friend would do is play an LRM boat, people got salty at that quite a lot.

No no, don't be sorry! I just have a hard time telling what is a joke and what isn't. It's okay, please don't apologize! Well, I doubt I would have picked up on that either, you yell at each other a lot!
Well just prove him wrong, that you work better from home. When you go that meeting show him that he was wrong. Though that's annoying that he wants you to come in. Is it going to be a long one?

Well I... I don't know, I felt bad and... aaaaaa
Oh, I... well, that one I probably should have known. I can understand that though, there's a dragon race, right? Who would want to be a cat when you could be a dragon!!
Okay well, I'll try to remember! It's a big game so it might take a bit to download!
That's pretty cool actually! I wonder what else you can do with Win10... Now I'm off to the options!

I do remember that I think actually!
Hey, I don't... I'm not! I don't have anything wrong with it but... well, actually I don't know what I am...
Well, if I'm going to be anything, as long as it's by you!
That's true, I didn't think about that!

-leaves a basket of fresh pears on the counter, gluten free! and hides in the cupboard-

Should be a rather short meeting, hopefully. I needed to go out to the shop to get some stuff for when I cook curry tonight, so I'll just do that at the same time.

>pears
>having gluten
what

You dont know drow.
LRMs belong in potato tier.
Pears are gluten free as normal...

Cutie~

Ya. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that the motherfucker is gray/blue.

I'll nab a screenshot of his character next time.

Ehehehe.
>Wanting to be a lizard
But nah, they can be really cute, but there's only a few ways to make them look particularly good.
Oh ya, it's pretty large. Took our friend like, 4 days to patch. But his connection is toaster tier.
There's a few cool options, but I don't use a lot of them.

Yeah, although it was pretty meaningless because as we all know Germany Broke that agreement.
Of course I'm kidding.
Yeah plus I'll be able to play with said friend.
I love you too kanna!
>rub
Yeah he's probably fine. Just one of those nights where he didn't come on
I didn't! Not one bit! Now you're starting to sound like that stupid pervert!
You better, or you will not receive any head pats or hugs, not only from me but anyone else
Yeah I'll be fine. Just need a few hours of sleep and I'll be good for work

I dunno, I'm just really not a fan of his character's look. Chief's is cute though, when you can see it without the masses of armor on.

You guys talking about Hanako?
He's banned

-is just being sure. Doesn't want people to have upset tummies-

Claimed.

Hey, that's a plus right? At least you don't have to stay then. I hope it goes well! Wait, curry? Whoa, that's exotic! I've never had it, only heard of it. What's in it? And there you go, now you're doing something good while you're out!

LRMs are so annoying ;-; I don't know how to deal with them besides just getting behind them and shooting the fudge out of them for using them! ...I should get back into MechWarrior.

You're one to talk~

>saying that like it's a bad thing when they're clearly the supreme species
I hope so! I don't think they can be smol but I'm going to try to make a tiny one! Trust me, I'll spend the 20 hours making my character look awesome!
Whoa, that's a while. I think I can do it in a day if I don't do anything else!
I don't even know what they are to be honest!

True, but I still think that it could be important. What if they had left the agreement alone until they had conquered the rest of Europe? Or other parts of it, at least. Of course, I don't anything really about history so that probably sounds stupid!
Ah, I should have seen through that! You're too smart!
Hey, that's true! I didn't even think about that!

Yaaa. His first character wasn't much to look at either, but it was at least a bit better than this.
>Chief without 12 types of armor on
When does that ever happen?!

>Thinking that gekkos are supreme
Nah, Lizards can get to be pretty damn tiny.
Ya, he has shitty Mormon internet after all.

>Slept all afternoon and now I cant sleep

Find a building, or something to block their line of sight. But high ranked players wont even use them because they're very inaccurate as compared to a gauss or PPC.

>thinking that the supreme master race of dragons are anything but
Wait, really? Oooh I know what I'm doing! That's awesome to hear!
>shitty Mormon internet
That gave me a good laugh!
Also sorry for the slowness ;-;

Well, that! But if you're in a open field it's either goodbye half of mech or game over. At least at the level of terribleness I play at.
Really? I didn't know that. I tried PPC and it did a lot of damage, but I like using more of a tanky mech and going right up to them!

Hey, I'm Mormon >.>

>Thinking that salamanders are above c@kangz
Ya. Like, if I remember correctly, they could be a good bit shorter than my c@ even.
Well it's true. He's in Mormonville, and has the worst internet in his area... which is 1 block in both directions from the best. It's ironically tragic.
It's fine m8.

>thinking that c@kangz are even with mentioning in the same sentence
>salamanders
>not the ancestors of fire breathing, village destroying, man killing monsters
Yooooo really? Yes yes yes, smol dragon here I come!! It's gonna be awesome, you just wait and see!
Ahah, I didn't think you meant like that! But also... that sucks big time. I had really bad internet for 90% of my life, so I can empathize.
Yeah but I still feel bad, so sorry!

Good point, they're far too superior to tiny little baby raptors to dare compare. :^)
Inb4 you attempt a Kanna.
I had shitty computers for a long while, but the internet was always at least decent. Then when I got a job after a while, I finally got a good computer to match.
Ayyyy, another sorry. :^)

I know, the brawl is strong. But it sometimes doesnt work.

C@kangz are uber garbo

You guys complaining about bad internet when our best is 15 mbps down. My friend can barely stream.

Sleep then

Claiming best girl.

QOTT: Is your waifu ready for summer?

I'd like a friend like saber :^)

Indeed she is.

RIP Kangaroo land

Yes.

Always.

She is.

I think miss Juvia is sleep. So I should probably sleep too, or attempt to. I guess I'm out for the night. Have an amazing night everyone! At least going to sleep early means I can download more stuff...

Oh, you... This isn't over. If I could actually think of something as witty as you, I would totally say it! But... but I can't so you win this round!
Well, I thought that maybe, and it'll probably look similar, but I also have a few ideas for a character I made myself!
At least in my case, it was bad for both! But congratulations on getting a job, I'll tell you when I've got one ;-;
Well where else am I supposed to put them!?

It's too strong! I can't not, the Atlas is so goooood at it!
You're right though, sometimes it doesn't. But that's why I just have my friend LRM them back!

Imagine 100kbps as the fastest you have, then put on my sister streaming, downloading, and pirating everything. It was unplayable half the time.

I agree with this person! Sleep!

Hi Saya! Also bye Saya, because I'm getting off I think!
I'll catch you someday ;-;
Have a great day though, okay?

Stop ignoring me nerd
You can't drive for shit

15mbps?
Who the hell are you with?
I can't even get 1mbps!

Nope she has a long way to go

>tfw 15kbps

Thats a max, on fibre cable, in a suburb Im not in. And significantly above bational average of 2 mbps.
Thats what we had before our current 2 mbps. And I had swapped to a personal internet of 200 kbps, seperate from my parents. About 3 years ago.
Have been there.

While bikinis and swimsuits are great, you can't forget summer dresses!

Night Kanna.

She's beautiful on the inside!
>also fat girls are better suited for carrying babies

Its been summer, faggor.
>tfw that pic is mfw I see saya
She's still cute even though she's fat tbh

Damn I pay $60 a month for this shit

Don't call her fat!

>by Sonokawa Momoka

This is my current mobile broadband. Its costing me $130 per 22 GB.
speedtest.net/my-result/a/2973089099
Summer dresses are not a Rory thing.

Fucking lies.
Steam has a peak of 400kbs.
Origin is worse.

I've seen some stupid shit in my life but you waifu freaks take the cake. Grow up, boys. You should all be forced to work construction jobs and become men.

Ive been working in kitchens for 10 years

I'd kill for your internet speed

Fuckin satellite internet using kangaroo. Maybe if your government didn't give so much to those lazy mutants you could have had decent internet infrastructure.

And how is a construction job going to remove any sort of anime influence from our lives?

We're on fucking Sup Forums. It will always be there.

Don't respond to trolls, retard.

i bet you could

Lmao I'm American and my speeds are like 15 kbps

>pick up my guitar
>string breaks
Wtf

you probably did it wrong

I kek'd and I'm not even sure why.

But then you need to cut her open first before you can admire her beauty. Too much effort..

That is a 10/10.

Must be hard being a goth loli in summer heat.

I would never harm my Sonokawa Momoka-sama

Does this count?

It takes effort to be able to dress like this and not be boiling hot in summer. There is a sundress, but its 1.8lewd.

Waifus can be lewd

If they want.

Kneesocks claimed
>As if anyone else had earned her

that was easy