So Sup Forums, I need your help. I have been here in the times of shit and the times of less shit...

so Sup Forums, I need your help. I have been here in the times of shit and the times of less shit. I'd consider myself a normie except I come into this shithole every day. I've recently had to pay for a surgery for a loved one and need some money. Healthcare wouldn't cover it because it was only applicable to some chemo bullshit that probably would've killed her.

I'm an intelligent guy, but I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to making money. That said, I do make a livable wage without even having to leave my house but never have been rolling in the money, scrooge mcduck style.

What is a good way for someone to make a fat amount of cash in say 6 months. I have a brain that can rip through patterns like butter. Picked up a Rubiks cube at my friends and in 10 mins, completed it. Then was able to do it in under 2 minutes. I'm patient and can learn things quite fast.

Here's some titties for your help.

sounds like you're built for sucking dick user

at $15 a pop you make a pretty good hourly rate

>What is a good way for someone to make a fat amount of cash in say 6 months. I have a brain that can rip through patterns like butter. Picked up a Rubiks cube at my friends and in 10 mins, completed it. Then was able to do it in under 2 minutes. I'm patient and can learn things quite fast.

What the fuck does that even mean?

i have a job for you. hand-collecting the sticky nut that i bujjt while solving my rubik's cubes. you start monday.

Real talk, you can suck dick for at least $60 a pop

kek
How is it hard to understand? Once I learned how to do it, I could replicate the pattern and do it 5x faster.

So you're autistic?

maybe kek

what are you doing from home at the moment? coder?

>quick learner
>must be autistic
I don't know how to respond to this other than to tell you to stop projecting
never mind, satan is autistic

You're asking people lurking on Sup Forums how to make fat amount of cash in 6 months? Clearly you're not too bright at recognizing patterns..

Shitposters with the IQ of a potato post here every day out of moms basement, wasting the most precocious time of their youthful life, instead of doing anything useful like, you know, building a business and getting rich.

You ask them how to make cash fast and expecting an answer other than go suck dick.

Freelance writer, make about 3k a month. Work about 4 hours a day so I do have lots of extra time for extra work. Money is more than enough cause I split bills with gf and we live smart but figured there might be one fuck on here who has an idea or two.

I expect 1 answer out of the 1000 to be alright, this place hasn't disappointed over the years with the weaponized autism. Worst case scenario, I get nothing while I chill and drink coffee.

>I can do a Rubik's cube
>I deserve to be rich
>Sup Forums tards, tell me how
Fuck off, fag

>How is it hard to understand? Once I learned how to do it, I could replicate the pattern and do it 5x faster.
>once I learn something, I can do better at it than when I didn't learn how to do it

You're a little bit retarded aren't you?

Deal narcotics, gold & diamonds, pimp bitches, crack few hella deals on cars, goods on bulk or get a real estate license.

didn't ask to be rich kek, just need to pay off this surgery bill faster.

Fair enough. I can tell you how I made fast cash when I was in college, I don't care if you copy me, also you will most possibly fail at it.

Here's my step to step for your own money printing machine:
Step1: You get a good domain that people actually visit. Won't tell you mine.
Step2: You get a good dating site script and fill it up with fake female profiles, tens of thousands of it
Step3: Through google adsense or any other means, you get them to visit your site, and write a bot who will visit their profiles and writes them messages
Step4: For writing back they have to subscribe to your crappy (adult/sex) dating site
Step5: You hire coders/designers etc. with the money made and grow your business and become filthy rich

Can't tell you if it will work today though, the market is over saturated, and you will probably need a really good domain.

Fuck it, I'll prob just start cat-fishing mother fuckers.

>inb4 you see me as a trap in 6 months

kek I just posted this at the same time

really good problem solving could lead to a pretty solid paycheck coding, really good problem solving == elite level coder usually. But the lead in time from starting to code and
earning a paycheck is too high to make it worthwhile.

If you're already earning a great hourly rate as a freelance writer though? I'd try to leverage that. pick up some less lucrative jobs that still pull in cash, email some previous satisfied clients and say you're looking for extra work (you can use the surgery story) and say you're happy to offer 20% off if they have any extra shit going or know somebody who does.
maybe try to pick up a local day job doing writing. you'd have solid references and experience but the hourly rate would suck compared to your current one.

Yeah, I've already leaned on the idea of learning how to code but it seems it'll take me a year or two at least. I'm not opposed to the idea, as I'll still be in my twenties and have that skill moving forward, but for now it seems unrealistic.

Already did the stuff you mentioned on writing, but the contracts I pulled from it will take me about 12 months (some biography and an unproduced screenplay turned novel)

I will never understand why this kind of shitty dating thing actually works.. normies are so fucking stupid mang

if crime is acceptable sure that's actually fine. catfishing, blackmail, etc.

find a hot girl, tell her you'll pay her 50% if she takes custom pics and vids for you, and then either sell that shit on or use it to lure fgts in and get htem to send you money.

It's not crime if I photoshop myself in the pictures to the size of an ant.

People cash in on desperation and sex sells.

if you're really that good at problem solving coding would probably earn you a decent paycheck. really fucking good is a few hundred k a year, shitty coders get shitty pay. Either way you're not getting that going in 6 months.

ah yeah long form writing has a long payoff period, I was thinking shorter form (feature articles and shit like that). even if you're happy doing it building up new contacts can take a while.

I dunno user. you fine with a desk job to bring in 50k/year?

You work 4 hours a day
And you can't pick up any more work?

Yeah, except I need the money in 6 months. I can do both a desk job and continue the writing, but I just haven't considered it because finding a job like that as well as landing it will prob take a month right there + it's summer so those shitty ones fill up quick.

Time is the enemy here. What were you thinking?

>inb4 I got a job for you under my desk.

moar

niggah I'd work 12 hrs a day if the work was there.

> I just haven't considered it because finding a job like that as well as landing it will prob take a month right there
yeah no clue about your market, you might strike it lucky or it could take months. but job search should only take you 1-2 hours a day average so you can try your other shit at the same time.

I'd probably try to get something where your writing skills count. shit tier would be callcentre equivalent email replying/online chat support, good equivalent would be snagging a job as a copywriter or similar (we just threw a few hundred at one to turn about ~10 pages of bullshit the management team came up with into something nice to read on our website)

But yeah, I'd definitely try to get something with a writing element. 'I've written a bunch of books' is a point of differentiation between you and the other fgts applying.

Yeah, copywriter is basically what I've been doing now.

As for you guys talking about coding, what's the most effective way to approach that.

Heard it was in this order:

Python/java
C++
C# and Unity

I know nothing about it.