Celeb thread, Sweaty Goddess Taylor edition

Celeb thread, Sweaty Goddess Taylor edition

Victoria and Taylor are my gals.

I really hope she didn't get breast implants. I find that level of vanity really disgusting.

But my dick was getting all hard for Milo!

Id bet you anything if there was such a thing as dick implants though you'd take that back rofl

So kissable

tfw ywn be mews toilet, and she will never dominate you

:*

Seeing her ass over your face as you wait for it desperately ...

Why even live :(

Pls more taytay pics

i know bro.. i'd be willing to pay her just for the experience

Please send moar! She makes me feel soo lewd! Im about to cum.

I wanna feel her lips so bad on mine

Definitely would pay her if this was the only option, the feeling must be mindblowing

sexy
so pretty
pretty
sexy
way too sexy. those heels!

She is a goddes!

those eyes and lips! mmm!

i know, it'd be nice and warm and from her it would probably smell like heaven

Taylor Swift is hot, hot enough that I would love to bang the crap out of her even though she is not typically my type. That being said, I want to bang her NOT because she is hot. I want to bang the crap out of her so that WHEN she dumps me, she will write a song shit-talking me. When my friends and I are out and about or I'm at work and THAT song comes on the radio. I'll shout "Hey guys! This song is shit talking me!" then I crank it up and we laugh as we sing along, even some of my friends doing the burn teasing tone during the lines they KNOW are true. That would be AWESOME.

Shes perfect.

Just the fact that the two of us are in here talking about that is amazing,it would definitely smell like heaven and would come from meow holy ass, my dock would start leaking as i saw it coming out ..

Hey its you. Youve posted this in several of my tatytay threads in the past

Rape em bitches dead

someone should start a Rachel Riley thread. she dresses so sluttily on "8 out of 10 ..."

i would cum so hard as it comes out... have you got kik?

I'm seeing if anyone else would want to be a Taylor Swift shit-talking song muse. That would be great, wouldn't it?

I'd cum hearing her say loser to me

FUCK OFF ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT

She should be ruling the world, you'd be lucky to even be able to breathe in the same room as Her, faggot.

i woulda groped the shit out of her here

Who wouldn't? Goddess shit.

>She should be ruling the world
Dear God, no. Please stop

I love Tay Tay so much! She makes me feel so naughty and lewd, I'd do anything for her.

Your bar is lower than mine. I want the shit-talking song, even if it is about being with me and dumping me because I wanted sex and she didn't want it, or saying that she dumped me because she realized that after weeks of not having sex with me. I'd rather a few orgams were involved, but I could do without if I at least got the crash-n-burn relationship with the shit talking song.

It's true user,now go get on your knee and beg her to be able to do something for her

this is such a fantastic look. guess i'm early morning tay fappin again

>Sweaty Goddess
>No visible sweat

Boy are so weak

>now go get on your knee and beg her to be able to do something for her
No! I would never do that.

No thats not it. taytay is godtier and has a strong power.

Oh you would and you'd also cum in your pants as she look at you from her throne

True, good boy

>you'd also cum in your pants as she look at you from her throne
Fuck no!

Dont be sad love

She won't notice your worship. Her biggest worshiper is first and only one noticed by her, all others pale in comparison to her biggest worshiper. Who is Taylor Swift's biggest worshiper? That is Taylor Swift. Shoot for her shit-talking you. She only notices people who eventually piss her off.

Tay instantly makes my cock hard. The power she has over me is unreal.

Met her irl at a party years ago. Never thought she was anything special, but my god she is stunning in person.

Get on ur knees and start sucking for taylor

:)

O-Okay... I'll suck for her...

Laying in bed playing with my cock for her, wish I had your mouth to use instead.

Good beta

May I be a good beta too, I wish to suck for Tay Tay

There is oi way she knows u are going to befacefucked for her but maybe if she knew she wouldnt be completely disgusted maybe yiud even have the on of her Spitting on you

Noo he will suck u will have to bend over and take it hard for her

Taylor swift is defo the woman for men who don't like women. Always degenerates into pictures of her ironing board body being posted while guys detail how they want to suck suck for her. Just post some good old fashioned Kate beckinsale, Britney Spears, J Lo etc and let the men have a perv yeah?

I wish I could help!
It's not beta to worship Tay Tay!
I think she'd like it! It shows how loyal her fans are.

Are you ashamed because you love and worship her too, user?

>J Lo
Kate Beckinsale's A-Class, but the fact you mentioned J Lo means your opinion goes straight into the trash.

Glad you are proud now gag on it as i slap you

Britney is an ugly hag. JLo is old and boring. Literally just an ass.

Best fucking Emma!

O-Okay...