What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

a jew jewing a jewish cunt

fucking jew

pretty decent after watching podcasts, not fully a libtard surprisingly

He has actively made fun of feminism and liberals for quite a while so I don't see where you got that.

you can still be a libtard while making fun of feminism, look at shoeonhead.

God this fucker is always outside the market asking for change or smokes.... I hate him

I don't get what exactly is he's trying to convey with his type of "humor".

He made one funny video and still appears to be riding on its success. He's not a funny guy, and he sort of gives off this weird vibe of desperation, as someone who is really struggling to get somewhere.

I simply don't understand his appeal, since he's not good at what he does (?) whatever it is he does, and he's not really bringing anything new to the table. Riding on the same awkward self-deprecating humor can only get you so far, and this guy definitely overstayed his welcome.

WE NEED BACKUP ON THE VOID ASAP!!

Hes the McDonalds of Youtube!

Anti white jew.
Moved from jew land to America and then when he gets there starts making comments along the lines of "the store that all the white people go to" but if anything was said about him being a jew or jews in general, as usual, he starts going into "why do so many people hate jews" mode.

The thing about him is that he's that he's in his what 30's? 40's? And he's relying on YouTube for income.

This would be fine if he was 18 or had a proper job outside of Youtube, but for all his complaining and bitching that YouTube is cucking his money. I just can't help but shake my head.

Exactly what kind of a retard well into his middle age, with a wife. Living in an apartment really assumed that YouTube would be a steady source of income.

As for his videos, they're shitty reaction videos that try to appeal to young people by trying to create and use outdated memes. He's the cringey dad of the internet.

he's 31

and the "old dudes should get a real job" thing doesn't apply here unless they're a fucking minecraft youtuber

He's a nice guy. And quite humorous.

Eyebrows/10

It completely applies when he begs for money because YouTube is cucking him. This guy has no savings, and his entire finance is reliant on a platform that could A. Cut him off any day for any reason. And B. Stop funding people for their "work"

Yall niggers are too sensitive. So what he's a Jew, he's a funny Jew. I don't mind being entertained by his humor for around 10 minutes. Maybe I just like dad humor, but he's alright. If he's having fun making funny videos on the internet, what's the harm? Isn't that the point of YouTube? Having fun making videos?

except now he must be making fat stacks. hes got thousands of subs on twitch and thats on average 4.99 each

Last time I watched, Hila was just starting to sell her plushies. What have they been up to now?

He's very lucky that people are stupid enough to give money to him for free entertainment.
I don't have negative feelings to him, I honestly hope he does okay for himself. He's not a bad guy. Just not very entertaining. And he needs to be alot more careful with his finances, as well as stop blaming YouTube because he doesn't understand savings.
He best hope that he saves from twitch though for his retirement. He can't keep up twitch for another 30 years.

Some jew that does some jewish jewtube stuff

Hes being sued and he has stated and proven that he isn't that well off due to that

If you don't have money, you beg for it. Even if you work, you will eventually beg/venture out for more money.

>literally any company can cut you off any day for any reason
>youtube is only frowned upon because xD they le scream on camera and get money why can't i do that???

Im in!

i forgot about that part, but isnt the case near finishing in his favour though?

looks like someone found this image on reddit

jokes on you. most of his videos reach about 3mil views which pays out around $5k and he's shitting out at least 2 a week. you think he could make more than $40k / month with a normal desk job? stay cucked

From what I seen it doesn't look like it will finish anytime soon

jerks off to tim and eric every night

my man, YouTube is without the best source of income out there. It's just that the game keeps evolving. You can't pump out shit videos when now we have big companies producing content solely for YouTube.

So by you somebody doing what they want to do and supporting themselves doing it is unacceptable?

Trips of truth.

Its a sad fact of society that you don't need skill or talent, nor do you need to make a meaningful contribution to society in any way. To make money, you only need a demographic.

The dumber and more easily manipulated the demographic, the better.

He is funny. His wife seems kind of retarded.

People find him funny, that's his talent. Plus talent is subjective. Usually by audience.

He's from the US. If you're going to criticize at least don't be retarded about it

faggot kike who copied pic related and watered down his videos for a reddit audience.

I see...

I stand by my previous point
> the dumber and more easily manipulated the demographic, the better

I'd fuck her

Bet you're fun at parties.

Who the fuck even is that?

found the redditor

He exposed you & Elsa on YT you degenerate fucks corrupting our children! DIE!

Sam Hyde, nuggethead

jesus didn't know this place was filled with niggers, faggots, and cucks. Guess its time to leave, they dont call it cuckchan for no reason. This place has become Reddit 2.0

Anyone got a Sup Forums bingo card? Think this one's a winner.

He's a jew. A funny one though.

Boohoo. ;(
4ch was never stormfront.

He's the only jew I like

>>Oh no! I fit a cringy political stereotype! I better run!
Yeah, get the fuck out.

Faggots like you deserve to get stabbed by niggers, wow this website is truly dead, what a joke

This. Stormfags just want a safespace. Ironic really.

b4-4 video was britty gud the last one was funny too, other than that he's sub standard.

Lol so it's dead because the majority doesn't consist of edgy alt rights like you?

He's alright, seems like a chill dude. I mainly watch his older videos and some of his gaming ones. Hila is eh.

Ironically, i discovered through Sup Forums and i really like him. Yes, they are going downhill now, but lets give them some time. Maybe we can get something like the first kiss reaction again, or better.

This place was never some alt-right faggot haven. The closest Sup Forums ever came to a political leaning was anti-authoritarian, this Sup Forums faggotry is new. Leave if you don't like it, nothing of value would be lost.

>Faggots like you deserve to get stabbed by niggers, wow this website is truly dead, what a joke

Tell your family and friends all about it. I'll bet they'll respect and understand you.

I will add that he's ten times better than this fat cancerous prick

He is a money grubbing jew that is not funny and has to ride on the coattails of better youtubers because his one trick pony reaction shit is played out. That's all he is. Any retard that supports these kikes is just that, a retard.

annoying and unfunny

Why do you reddit faggots always use this retarded line?

>It's another Sup Forums ruins a thread episode

We need a new global rule, keep Sup Forums cancer on Sup Forums

Not very funny

Talking about cancer when this thread is full of reddit jerking off over some youtube jew.

I think you have your definitions off.

Sargon is a cuck by definition, but , he sometimes makes good points.

This thread being cancer doesn't make you any less cancer. It's like how a child would deal with someone not agreeing with him.

The term "alt-right" didn't pop up here until a few years ago. Political trends go by a board basis, just like I'm sure republicans are over represented on Sup Forums liberal faggots are over represented on /mlp/ and Sup Forums. Your perception is just based on what part of this site you spend most of your time.

Like when faggots like you spam nigger love thread on Sup Forums?

Get off your little moral hill you faggot. You are just the opposite of the same coin.

Former comedian turned into a pundit that only talks about the lowest hanging fruits possible. Now that you can't make money talking about politics on YouTube, he's desperate, because he can never be as funny as the sjws he loved to make fun of.

xD sargon is sooo random praise kekistan!! lolol

Can go fuck right off ever since he outed himself a Trump lover.

yep was waiting for someone to say this. im done with this shithole. i would sooner browse actual reddit than stay here another minute. see ya fellow re/bbitors!

Fair point I guess. That's sort of what I was implying by saying 'this place never had a political leaning', it took all sorts and the only real message you could take from the opinion was anti-authority. Now it seems that Sup Forums is assumed to be the only way Sup Forums thinks and it rubs me the wrong way. Not for my political leaning but for how quickly it can devolve threads to shit posting and the sheer bloody-mindedness of those not willing to accept that not everyone here is going to agree with the Sup Forums hive-mind all the time.

Like I said I think some moderation is needed here, not to silence those with alt-right views as they're entitled to their own space as much as the next one, but to enforce thread quality somehow. Keeping Sup Forums on Sup Forums seems to be a good place to start.

>yeah fuck drumpf xD

I have never posted a nigger love thread on Sup Forums I barely go on Sup Forums because I have no interest in shitting on people I disagree with like you've suggested. To suggest that because some people you disagree with do it, everyone you disagree with does it is absurd.

Of you go then, don't let the door hit you and all that

i swear the average IQ in this thread is about 80. if you really think jews are the primary source of evil in the world, you're pretty damned simple. every race can be evil. every race is greedy. how do you think the white race got so successful?

Most companies don't change their policies without warning. Also most companies tend to not change their policies more than twice a year.

Filthy jew

Maybe white people are better at doing stuff than brown people?