Psychedelic, spirituality thread v2

Psychedelic, spirituality thread v2

What's the biggest benefit you've gotten from tripping?

Let's go faggots

OP here.

It inspired me to see the bigger picture of everything.

Before, I was a very close-minded person. It truly made me more inspired to explore my consciousness. I guess it's pretty common, but there's a ton of aspects in it.

Taught me to appreciate everything to the fullest

Cured my anxiety

this

I came to a big realization as to why I was fucking up my relationship and how I'd fucked up previous ones.

>One time dropped many acids
>me and my buddy started shooting my recurve bow
>was always pretty proficient because compound bows are my weapon of choice for deer hunting
>robinhood.exe
>gained at least 25 points in archery
>shoot any bow with extra proficiency
>switch to crossbow
>last winter killed many rabbits with crossbow.

Showed me telepathy and how we're all one big consciousness

LSD increased my empathy ten-fold. I no longer cheat on my girlfriend nor do I have the desire to kill. During one trip I had this moment where I was directly into the place of someone whom was being harmed by me, I felt like I was actually them. It was terrible. Haven't been the same since. Also had thoughts of reliving my life as them.

In short, for some reason, it changed my mind to make me a crack shot with bows.

beating my coffee-table to shreds because of hiccups

I also had this trip were I had a realization that we are all God, and the same being or at least from the same source. So doing something bad to another would only be hurting myself technically.

made me much less judgemental and made me see all humans as equals
also made me want to spend my life helping others be happy

i see others as an extension of myself now, the whole cliched 'everything is a different facet of the same diamond' thing

put me into a state of depression

Helped me to get over depression, I probably would've an hero'd by now if I hadn't tripped.

It showed me who I really was and I can say it has helped me with bipolar depression, I can pull myself out the situation now and rarely have random spurts of sadness now. I trip once a month on average (sometimes I microdose)

>18 years old
>Just finished full time education
>Pretty sure I failed my exams
>Haven't applied to a university
>Got no future plans
>No goals
>No idea what i'm doing with my life
>All the people from school i know are talking about what uni they're going to or where they're going abroad while i'm doing nothing
>Feeling kinda hopeless
>Head's a bit of a mess right now

Should I try LSD to sort my perspectives out and re-evaluate my life? I'm a minor drug user already and i'm wondering if LSD will help me or send me further down the spiral of hopelessness

Pretty much date raped a really hot girl. We still hang out with the same friend group and everyone knows but they just pretend it didn't happen because they like me more than her.

I took some psychedelic and liked it.

I took twice as much which was interesting.

I took twice as much again, really interesting.

I took even more than that plus some weed and cough syrup and beer and laughing gas and played counterstrike because I was too trashed to go out.

That was 15 years ago. 2002. I remember it. But I still exist.

That is fucking spiritual.

Depends on how you handle it really.

It can send you down to hell if you can't handle what it will show you.

I won't recommend it, nor will I not recommend it to you.

If you're prepared to face whatever comes to you, go ahead.

Figured out what caused my back problems, fixed them mostly.
Gave me the feeling that things can actually become better and that things aren't as good now as they will ever be.
Now I only need to transfer that realization from my back pains to my entire life.

No just go to uni you fucking dumbass

And go £20,000+ in debt for a qualification I might not even use?

>might not even use

Someone's afraid of success

Your mindset has to be the best, without gloomy thoughts. Psychedelics shift your mood so easily you can pass from the sheer joy to the highest panic attack after seeing someone whose you think he may be an undercover cop that tries to arrest you. Taking psychedelics shouldnt be a desperate act. They've to be taken in a well-thought-out way. No need to despair about your life ; read a lot please, history & philosophy, it helps a lot when you have a strong historic background

when you smoke meth.... you turn into a Mexican house cleaner getting shit done cunts