What color is this eye Sup Forumsros I'm in a heated debate with my amigos and need some consensus, is it blue, green...

What color is this eye Sup Forumsros I'm in a heated debate with my amigos and need some consensus, is it blue, green, or yellow?

niga its hazel

It's hazel

The fuck is a hazel?

is this underageb8

hazel/brown.

It seems like turd mixed with a garnish of fuck

google it fucker, it exist for a reason
>hazel

>part of the 1% Green eyed master race.
Lol fuck yourself faggots.

I don't have a google, I use Silk browser. Which is bing!

Are you calling op MasterCard or a faggot?

hazel

vomit colour

That's hazel

That counts as green. Don't listen to those faggots calling it hazel, they just jelly.

You're a mix of green, I'm straight dank grass green eyes. Take another photo but with brighter light shining on your iris.

Where are you from, your ancestors, genetics etc? I am central wales and northern england derived, dark dark brown hair green eyes. White in winter gold tan in summer

Silk is built on Google just like opera, retard

Hazel. Just ask the DMV

Heterochromia iridum
I have it. You have it. You're shit at macrophotography.

According to my DNA profile I'm 100% western European with the bulk being Irish and Scottish. Dark hair blue eyed masterrace checking in

Great grandfather german, grandfather French and british. Mom is French. I'm sitting on a beach kinda hard to take good photos with a kindle fire.

I'm sorry blond but was full blond as a kid, white I. Winter reddish to dough colored in summer.

Dirty blond*

Blue eyes here

Satanic trips...

Makes sense that Satan would be European...

Are they blue or are they black? I see a lot of black in those eyes!

Blue my other eye is blue with a brown spot in it

Satan has blessed this thread with his presence!