So, there was a thread earlier about this massive collection of disturbing videos designed to corrupt children

So, there was a thread earlier about this massive collection of disturbing videos designed to corrupt children.
Well, from this channel I randomly came upon another, which is Beeble Kids TV.
Trying to find some more info on this I checked the 'Cooperation and Advertising' link on his channel, only to find that it leads to a gmail account called "[email protected]". Intrigued, I searched "mister beeble" and came upon an e-book called "The Itofit" which depicts, basically, a surrealist, children's adventure into the land of "It", but rife with erudite wordplay and irony.
I look up the author, David Anirman, and he's got several other books.
The smoking gun, though, is one entitled "Masques: Poems of Privilege, Pillage, and the New World Order", which suggests a lot.
In the bio, however, there seems to be a mildly revealing political stance of whoever this is.
They make reference to the oil bubble, 'the bush league', and polemic against the U.S government.
Perhaps something outside of the deep state? I'm getting the feeling that this traces back to the hyper-intellectual factions of the neo-liberal establishment who bear affinity with goddess worship/dionysus mystery cults/satanism.
So, to take a step back we have:

>a disturbing channel named Beeble Kids TV, managed by a user with a gmail account "themisterbeeble.com"
>Mister Beeble is a character in an obscure, recently published CHILDREN'S e-book - without any kind of flourish or fanfare - titled 'The Itofit"
>the author, David Anirman, published two other books, one being in explicit reference to Illuminati conspiracy, the other some kind of esoteric treatise about psychedelic consciousness and humanity's 'true' past
>'''''his''''' website is, titled after one of his books, skycloudmountain.com
>upon further inspection, it appears 'david anirman' is actually recently deceased (1934-2015)

Anyways good luck. Just found this wanted to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isSSThzhfYM
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=FJXYUdRC3qc
youtube.com/watch?v=l7x-a3-2pSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj33gZDObOo
youtube.com/watch?v=qIknzuGDU2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes we live in a fucked world but there are too many people and too many problems so it will continue until we are extinguished. Embrace the darkness. Wait patiently for the end, there is no use fighting what is already in motion. It's like standing in front of a train with your hand outstretched to stop it from moving.

dude all the fucked up youtube videos aimed at kids made by nutjobs who also talk about aliens and nsa and all kinds of weird creepy shit is just ridiculous.

That shit looks about as kid-friendly as a arsenic cookie.

See, this is why parents need to monitor their kids' browsing habits.

Go to bed before you hurt yourself.

this is going on my watch while high list

I've been wondering what the hell was up with the weirdly inappropriate as-if-to-be-on-purpose shit on Youtube but I thought it was just pedophiles. That's actually kinda disturbing. What is the endgame in spreading degeneracy for these spirit cooking types?

THERE ARE HIDDEN LINKS IN THE VIDEOS

AAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP
THE RABBIT HOLE IS TOO DEEP
youtube.com/watch?v=isSSThzhfYM

Reminds me of those other Elsa and spiderman channels. You know, the ones with adults dressed up in costumes that get ridiculous amounts of views and that most likely use bots to gain views and get ad revenue.
Same with these crappy nursery rhymes and toy unboxing/surprise egg channels.

TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP
TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP TOO DEEP

/ayylmao/ is that way.

MEK IT SHTAP
MEK IT SHTAP
MEK IT SHTAP
MEK IT SHTAP
MEK IT SHTAP
MEK IT SHTAP
MEK IT SHTAP

youtube.com/watch?v=FJXYUdRC3qc
youtube.com/watch?v=l7x-a3-2pSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj33gZDObOo
youtube.com/watch?v=qIknzuGDU2k
Why did he give up at the end, guys? What made him stop?

BUMB

What the fug

So Google can't be bothered to check this shit out but has the time to demonetize everyone on Youtube with a right wing opinion on anything?

RLY MAKES U THINK

Welcome to the FBI watchlist

>MFW

Jewtube is back at it again

Frozen Elsa's Boyfriend BUTT Bitten by Zombie New Episodes!

The best kind of episode.

who honestly gives a fuck?

I suspect rather than the author, the man behind these may be a deranged fan. I find it hard to believe that an allegedly dead author, born so far off in the past would start to do this kind of videos.

It's worth investigating who's behind these though.

I actually do give a fuck, asshat.

You can't control the youtube faggot.