Help! I think Fiance is cheating on me. First of I'm an Ausfag. Been with my girl just over 3 years now. It's been ok...

Help! I think Fiance is cheating on me. First of I'm an Ausfag. Been with my girl just over 3 years now. It's been ok, lately she has gone a little cold on me. She don't put out often but still shows some love and affection. Go back to about February, she starts travelling interstate for work. Each time a few days, maybe once or twice a month up until now. She has just gone again for 4 days. Everytime she gets back it;s like she has a stick up her ass and always accusing me of being lazy, I do nothing etc. About me.. I aint a slob, we are a good professional couple, she just pissed I don't clean and tidy up as much as I should. She is against drinking. Every time say on a Friday night, I have a few drinks at home to wind down after work. She always manages to start some sort of argument and then blame it on the alcohol. When she gets mad, she gets violent in the way of throwing things around etc. Anyway, today I check the mobile phone bill as both our mobiles are under my name as it went up like $10 this month. I find an absurd amount of calls to this one number going back to the start of March until now. Like every day sometimes 30-40 minutes at a time, mostly when I'm not around. I called it at work today with Caller ID blocked and some guy answered saying hello hello. I hung up as I just wanted to check if it was a male. Now I don't know what to do? She returns home end of the weekend and trying to find a way to confront her about it. She is the type to deny even if I have the proof right in front of her.

Pic not related!

Just talk to her when she gets home faggot. Till then clean up the place or something idk.

OP Here.

Forgot to add, we got engaged end of 2015.. She is not a resident or citizen, she moved to Aus about 10 years ago, previously married. Over the last 2 or so years we've spent like nearly $20K getting her residency. I think she may be using me. Complains we not married yet, always tells me because I didn't marry her, why should she marry me now and she'll leave me blah blah.

House is clean, need better approach then ask her about it or accuse her

Mate, you're making us sound like a bunch of faggots, harden the fuck up

she's fucking at LEAST one other guy

sorry m8

Stop acting like a pussy. Stay cool and just be a man. Maybe she'll start to worry about the things you can do during her days of absence. You say she is the type to deny even if you have the proof right in front of her. Well then: get rid of her or get used to it and be a cuck. She will never change. O...and in the end she will lose all respect for you and leave you.

Jesus Christ, man, this sounds like the beginning of a horror story. Maybe my mind's been poisoned by all the MGTOW/redpill videos I've watched, but this whole scenario seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Find out who this fucker is.

Get the fuck off my board Aussiecuck! This is an American board for Americans only!

post her nudes m8

>Tl;Dr
Your getting cucked you faggot shit poster

Jesus OP, I think she is using you AND cheating on you. If she's the type to deny, you should try and talk to the other guy somehow.

>american board
>for americans only
deutschland deutschland über alles

Be serious OP, if you could fuck some other guys fiance you would.. so don't blame him.
She's obviously a shit girlfriend so start preparing yourself for bailing, start looking for alternate places to live etc and making sure she gets the least amount of your shit when it goes down.

It's over Bro best thing you can do is emotionally distance yourself. Make her realize you don't care any more then find a chick who's like you.

Op here.. The only bad trait I have is I can be a little lazy, I'm fit and go to gym, I'm kind hearted and really relaxed and I don't act like a beta cuck. I believe she is the one who slightly punches above weight in the relationship. I want to know how I can get more details. She started putting a pin code on her phone a couple months ago and she is real possessive of her phone and quite social media addicted. I've never been one to check her phone either.

yeah na yeah fiddy bucks.
another aus fag here, Btro hit her up on the stop and if tries to divert or anything but that cunnt out on the streets

hhhh fk'd trying type on smashed igay

Throw her ass out. All of her shit in the yard when she gets home, change the locks and leave a note simply saying, "fuck off"

Same thing happened to me in past relationship with phone. 99% she is cheating on you somehow. If she isn't already fucking someone, she is not emotionally attached to you anymore. If she is the kind of person to lie when you show her the proof to her face then run as fast as you can. The more you dig, the more hurt you'll get in the end.

She changed her behaviour? Seriously OP...it's the end of the world as you know it. Sorry.

>]
dont dog the boys cunt and post er needs you cuck, shes cheating hit her up face to face and spit in that dogs face when ur kicking the cunt to the curb. then fuck her dad and sap her you destroying fresh cunts

Yea fuck that crazy shit. Sounds like she's found her next nest and is trying to push you to marry her so she can bail with her green card.

From everything you've said, she's either in the process of moving on, or has already (Read: Fucking somebody else, or at least planning to).

Only thing I can suggest that MIGHT work is to call the dude's number, talk to him, be a bro, explain like a bro what you've been saying here, that you are her boyfriend, shes changed drastically of late and has a lot of long calls to this number, he may be a cunt and lie, or tell you to fuck off, or he could be an actual bro about it, fuck maybe he is under the impression she is single? Could get her dumped by two guys in the same day. It will take balls and composure to do, but if you do decide to try, do it BEFORE you speak to her. She may try get her story straight with the guy if you present her with the phone bill, and fuck knows what lies she will tell him (maybe you are some stalker EX who won't leave her alone and "hacked" into her online billing account? - see what I mean?)

Best of luck buddy.

10/10 response