Why are you enraged by the warm creamy log?

Why are you enraged by the warm creamy log?

U mad whyte boi?

Why don't you have a shit over there?

Sliding

was talking to my buddy on skype earlier this evening. decided to show him what the logging in this smooth greatness was all about. sent him like 10 log memes. about 5 minutes later i hear his 8th grace daughter in the background saying "why is my 6th grade crush standing next to piece of shit?" her father replied "well thats what user and his friends talk about on Sup Forums..." i started laughing

Kek

8th grade*

when the outside world get a taste of chan is always priceless

That's why the logging must continue. I love that the logs enrage faggots so much!

this is not funny

Oh contraire my man, it is hilarious the way it triggers rage in Ameribong teens.

it doesn't trigger anyone it's just unfunny

i laugh and im not op. so log yourself user

Get a log of this guy!

No but hungry like a wolf for a slidder

Slide right down.

Is humor subjective? I laugh like a mad cunt

*slidding

mmmmmmmmmmmm steamy

Creamy log army

Saddest. Forced meme. Ever.

I wanna suck so hard on Andy Sixx's asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet comes out.

Honestly, watching this thread and it's variants appear on Sup Forums is like watching autism in action. I can only liken it to the autistic kid sitting in the corner, dribbling, as he tries to eat his own foot. No one understands why, no one appreciates why he does it (even if such a logical reason even exists) and we can all but watch in morbid fascination and mild irritation as the bizarre, pointless spectacle plays itself out over and over again. Maybe one day the meds will kick in, but until then we all have front row seats to what I can only assume is the world's slowest, and now well documented, nervous breakdown. Hang in there Op, I'm sure you'll find solace one day.....at the end of a rope

"In Logs We Trust"

lel

They get better