Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Whether it b-be help with medication or a l-loving word, I'm h-here for you Anonymous! Don't s-suffer in s-silence!

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/alicemargatroid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats with the stutter?

W-what do you mean?

Why am I autistic?

Are y-you diagnosed?

How would you describe the taste of my penis?

According to Sup Forums I am.

Cheesy.

Sup Forums is n-not a qualified medical professional. Seek t-the help of one if you suspect you have autism.

Hope you have a good thread today alice!

Hi alice, slept well?

alice is your goal to turn all the brobots on Sup Forums into your dolls to control and manipulate?

T-thank you very much

You stutter you stuttering fag?

Good morning Alice~ here is a bump for you. I hope you have a nice day

I have to ask. Of all the characters you could've chosen for your persona on here, why is Alice the one you've chosen?

Get out fucking trap

I almost went to be an hero today
Zoloft kicked in
Made me feel like a robot
I just went home took a nap instead
Now i feel sad

Horrible? Why?
Haven't slept yet, we live in different time zones.

>I'm the puppet and Anonymous holds the strings, dear.
maybe that's just what you want us to thing....

He's autistic

D-don't know.

I d-didn't choose anything, and I d-don't have a persona dear.

And you as w-well my love

She, and n-no I am not.

You are exhibiting m-mood blunting. Contact your doctor immediately!

Nightmares.

>to thing
W-what.

is this normal for anti depressants? I don't want something that's going to make me tired/sleepy, if it does does that mean it's the wrong medication?

if you wouldn't mind sharing, what meds have you been on and for how long? what was the most successful for you?

Why don't you ever respond to me on Steam?

What kind of nightmares? Resident evil induced dreams?

Ketamine h-has been the most successful for me.

*blinks slowly* I d-do not currently have any messages.

S-sadly not. At least t-those I can shoot!

Why is mood blunting bad if im still alive?

But when I do send them you never respond :c

She didn't choose the Alice life, the Alice life chose her

I'm on escitalopram 30 mg ( 10 mg above maximum dose ) doesn't really help for my derealisation.

What should I do ?

You know exactly what I mean.
To some level she must connect with you, represent an aspect of your psyche. What is it about Alice that fixated you on her?

Zoloft makes me tired
And when i have a crisis like today it turns me into a zombie

It c-can be indicative of too high of a dose and c-can lower quality of life, which means most people s-stop taking their medication, which m-means they relapse.

Contact your doctor!

Why n-not send one now?

Well yeah you can haha, anyway i was the user asking to forget an ex, watched some videos of you playing. Can i ask what line of work are you in?

Thank you Alice
I mean it
:)

....w-well of course it wouldn't. T-that isn't a treatment for derealization.

Nothing. You've g-got a weird idea of why I d-do things that doesn't match reality.

No, it b-blunts your mood. Nothing makes you l-like a zombie dear, besides the rage virus.

>sent message
>still no response
>feelsbadman.jpg

Then what is please help. I'm in a psychiatric hospital.

I've tried the ACT - therapy, mindfullness ...

I also take some lorazepam to help the anxiety.

>Ketamine
did you just get ketamine or did you actually have it in a controlled medical environment? is your depression that bad? have you ever had ect? ive had family that's had it done. Just ignore me if these questions are too heavy,

I am a f-financial engineer by title, b-but I mostly function as a programmer or s-software engineer.

It's m-my pleasure dear. Get the help you need.

Steam m-must be messed up. I received n-no message.

Real shit. Who here can put more than 5 Sharpies in they asshole?

I find this thread offensive

Antipsychotics w-work, but m-may I ask why you are exhibiting this symptom?

Controlled m-medical environment, I am n-not a candidate for ECT (especially with ketamine working).

And yes, it is that bad.

I w-would not know dear, maybe you c-could do an experiment to find out?

blogpost
I have "social anxiety" and "depression" - NEET two years. really it's just very low self-esteem due underdeveloped social skills and an OCD mental breakdown I had at the end of high school.

I can't work up the motivation to do the only things that will actually help me develop self-confidence. Therapists have gotten me to do little things to the extent I actually started working (shitty supermarket job) for a month. Problem is it was humiliating because I'd run into people who were wondering why I didn't go to university or make something great of myself (people had high expectations of me).

In the end what therapists asked me to dohave utterly crushed my sense of self-worth. I believe the only way I can regain confidence is by working a difficult job not something embarrassing. Therapists refuse to acknowledge that what other people think of me IS going to have a massive effect on what I think of myself.

My OCD has since flared up since and made me worry if I'm a psychopath, have autism, have bipolar, have schizophrenia and have a personality disorder. Therapists have fucked me up by refusing to bend and I was literally about to go insane (up 48 hours straight could not sleep looking up mental health non-stop) until I just decided these fuckers have turned me from ashy guy dealing withshitty circumstances to a broken person, so I've cancelled all non-medical appointments and I'm just taking a break to relax, try redevelop hobbies so maybe I can start to feel joy again (mental-health obsessed incduced depression going on 6 months now)

what would you recommend? do you think I'm right? I feel like I need to learn to be happy and tackle the new obsessions FIRST, and then apply for jobs that I won't be embarrassed by (not as in high-paying, but as in something more respectable like enty-level construction)

Is this why?

Derealisation dude ... Then what helps ? Which meds. I've taken paroxetine and Duloxetine as well ... Tried the ACT - therapy. Actually in a psychiatric hospital right now ...

Financial engineer? Is that why you have loads of free time?
Anyway if ever i made an algorithm that can predict market movement can you code?

Because I've got major anxiety and can't express my emotions. I'm stuck and their hypotesis is that that causes my derealisation. The inabilty to express emotion.

Are you grill

Okay? S-so?

D-don't remind me of how hungry I am...

*blinks slowly*

I would recommend you listen to your therapists.

Seroquel is w-what I would try.

I d-don't have a lot of free time dear. Here, l-let me lay it out.

This is my schedule. You may notice the giant 10 hour gap between 10AM and 6PM (when I do my streams or other threads). That's me at work. I post lunch threads from my phone.

I w-work around 10 hours a day (9 to 7) and I d-do all of this around that schedule.

That d-doesn't tend to cause derealization t-to the point it needs treatment....

Yes?

I feel like shit and my meds aren't working
I've been considering ECT, what do you think

Wow, how can you still be sane and you decide to give your free time to help?

Can you?

>Alice has forgotten about the donut and/or blocked them
>feelsbadman
>just wanted to say hi and tell you how good things were going

I w-would try ketamine before ECT.

I also v-volunteer at a local hospital and do tons of charity work in m-my free time and through m-my work.

Basically every minute of every day is carefully budgeted.

Oh h-hello double O donut how are y-you?
Steam m-must be not w-working properly.

Hi Alice! I'm doing great! Just wanted to talk a bit more personally though, maybe try checking in case you accidentally blocked/turned off notifications? Messaging on your Aneki profile btw, but I still get stream notifications so I dunno. We'll talk more on Steam if that's fine (just prefer it over here, less captchas)

Good morning alice! I was going to have a quicky then go to work but I guess I can stay for a thread.

>And yes, it is that bad.
awww well i'm sure this is unwelcome from every one include you but *hugs*

G-good to hear, but I w-will need to go to work soon s-so maybe some other time

What dedication then, do you have a background in psychology?

Sorry if its the wrong thread for this alice, but ive always appreciated what you do here

Hung out with an ex I hadn't seen in months over a week ago now after we both said we missed each other. Seemed normal, lots of friendly touching, etc. Told her I was interested in trying again at the end and she clammed up a bit. Few nights later we have a long phone call shooting the shit and it turned pretty sexual but it seemed we were both comfortable with it. After a few more days, she completely cuts me off, ignores the one text I send every other day and that's where im at. What could this mean and what should I do? Ive been a mess lately, so thank you.

I d-do

I understand then, timezones suck tbh, wasn't gonna be long though promise, just a hi, maybe i can catch you another time? just message me if you have time, lots of things have been happening ^^

I've been undergoing an assessment for ADD/ADHD with a psychologist. They've been having me do all sorts of questionnaires and stuff resembling 'standardized testing'.

I should be getting the results of my assessment soon. What should I expect? What should I do if I don't get evaluated as having it?

Also, I added you on Skype a few weeks ago because I wanted to ask about the testing but I felt weird asking you stuff out of the blue. Is that like, normal for you?

Good morning Alice!!
Nice to see you!

F-feel free to ask me anything at any t-time. But email is b-better than skype for me

Why would a trap with man hands pretend to be a girl?

D-don't know, as I am not a trap and my h-hands are pretty delicate.

Go ask someone who has experience with such a situation.

You're one incredibly sad cunt.
Stop posting forever.
Sick to death of your threads and you typing like a complete retard.

Alright everyone, it is t-time for me to go to work!

If you have any more questions or are in n-need, feel free to contact me in the following ways:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Twitch: celtyplays
Twitter: celtyplays
Youtube: celtyplays

Love you and have a v-very safe day!

Those are not delicate hands, you just have limp girly wrists. You're hands are like a truckers or someone that does a bunch of manly hand things

The reason I went in is because I'm almost 30 and my life is and has always been a complete mess. The biggest symptom affecting my life is the constant spacing out during conversations, reading, watching videos, etc.. The reason I haven't gone in to get tested until now is because I haven't gotten my shit together enough to go in (procrastination, disorganization, tons of hobbies and unfinished projects, etc..). I could really go on about this but I don't want to get bogged down in the details (I've been wanting to talk to you in one of these threads but I keep missing/forgetting about them; so I don't want to waste this opportunity).

My major concern is that I've developed a lot of coping mechanisms for dealing with stuff and they've allowed me to stumble through life up to this point. I'm worried there's a slim chance the assessment will say I'm too functional to be diagnosed.

Maybe I will send you an e-mail with further questions sometime the. I think I would prefer email over skype as well.

It's the inevitable side effect of all of them.
I took Prozac for two years, worst insomnia I ever experienced, the day felt good tho.
But then to treat insomnia I had to switch on Remeron, which is basically a sleeping pill mixed with antidepressant shit. It made me feel a fucking zombie all day long, you usually take around 9 pm and like an hour after that you enter a 10 hours comatose-like dreamless sleep.
None of them directly helped me.

I'm g-going to keep posting every d-day for as long as I can. Until the next Alice replaces me.

S-so, I guess the s-sad one here is you

You can call me Mantis.

Is it normal that i love being a virgin beta and that my life is basically Sup Forums Alice? :3

>I would recommend you listen to your therapists
or you could stop being a pussy and tell me what you think my problems/solutions might be directly, not avoid it

never mind though, you're not even a psychologist. You're the same faggot who posts celeb threads on here because you're even more lonely and pathetic than I am. fuck you for misleading people thinking you're giving them advice as a well-developed person you're just a fucking failure loser who happens to have a job, you need therapy just like the rest of us not a fake community like this so you can feel important

sorry for taking this seriously and putting my pathetic story out there you cunt

Thanks! I will, have a great day!

That happened to me too, I passed, barely, but I was functional enough to keep going, same with my autismo, too high functioning to actually have anything done but I'm still shit at people things

I'd rather have insomnia than be tired honestly.
Think about all the extra hours I'll be able to work on my stuff!

bye alice I hope you have a nice day!

Calm down sweetie, get that cock out and let me make you feel good :3

fucking kek,
>"i don't need to listen to my therapists, instead I want to listen to some random on Sup Forums and take their advice instead"
kys

Not op here.
I suggest you slowly try some new things over the summer. Nothing radical. For example, you could go to a baseball game.

>If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit!
What are you johnny cochraine photo proff this. probably going to say you can't then go sow a tag on to a new pair of gloves

>doesn't understand therapists are just people giving advice

"Hurrdurr didn't get told exactly what I wanted to hear, so instead of taking what advice I actually get seriously, I will instead insult you and tell you how bad of a person I think you are for not saying exactly what I wanted to hear"

How do you know you 'barely passed'?

I'm not sure if the purpose of the testing I did was to ensure that I didn't have some other learning deficiency and that my issues were ADD related or if it was something else. Honestly I have no idea what to expect next session.

I treat women like garbage and now I'm thinking about killing some. What's the word, doc?

Will you put your cock in their pussy after? :3

Seriously, you people disgust me. Following this mentally ill tranny from thread to thread, lapping at his shitty rehashed "advice", believing that he personally cares about you when he's trying to make extra money through patreon.

You're all pathetic literal faggot white knights.

jesus fuck read my post again you sperg. I've never seen this thread before thought he'd give actual advice, instead it's painfully obvious this is just another pathetic Sup Forums community like those celeb threads he always makes. if op actually was a psychologist he'd explain things but he's not and given the amount of time he puts into Sup Forums if he has a job he does literally nothing for look for attention on the internet with his free time, that's the sign of someone with awful mental health/

and yeah, giving people advice when you know full well you're misleading people about your own issues is the behaviour of a cunt

Link pathreon please now pussy virighn?

user pro tip don't treat women badly they can't handle it like men can

What condition causes loss of balence?

holy kek he has a patreon? at least he's not as pathetic as I thought, the scamming aspect makes his attention-seeking less cringey

Did you have a stroke while typing that? I would tell you to seek metal help, but it's likely this isn't the first one and the world is better off without you.

I've had a S/M fetish since I was a kid. What does mean?

Like I commented on a YouTube video of a girl with a full beard saying I'd rather eat a spider than kiss her and it turned out she owned the channel. She replied today now I feel terrible

patreon.com/alicemargatroid

What's even more funny is that they don't even get any reward for giving him money... I don't know how these people can be so pussy(dick) whipped.