69 says what comment I write. OP will deliver

69 says what comment I write. OP will deliver.

kek

69 says what comment I write. OP will deliver.

ur mom was aborted lul

Winrar

Sounds like someone should have been aborted.

69 get

"sorry, but killing children is a little hobby of mine, I'll be seein ya soon"

>*you're

This is so obvious lol

I am anti womens rights too

Personally, I would never kill my own kid , but I feel like people have the right to make the choice of whether or not they want to carry it and take care of it, even if I wouldn't make that choice.

>Winrar
OP you better deliver

A foetus is not a human being.

You can't abort what you can't catch!

"*theirs will be the"

I want dont want to kiss kids, but otherwise they would tell someone of the things I did to them.

Fuck off summer fag

*kill

*you're you fucking moron

I support abortion because it kills children. On the other hand, it gives women a choice

Ok so this one was stupid. Let's get one more.

What's the difference between a Ferrari and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.

kys

Dead fetuses can be reused as fleshlights btw

*you're

what a fucking retard, why would you write that even if you did get 69 in the OP, what a waste, you should've been aborted instead

*you're
*there
*you're

I don't make the rules I just follow them. If I don't practice what I preach I wouldnt be worth this thread.

Learn to spell you cunt, I'll abort your fucking face and your ugly kids.

I support the right to abort up to the age of 18

Reroll

>OP actually delivers
>Complains
fuck off

You're right Jesse

The problem with your argument suggesting that if one were to have an abortion, she would also be likely to murder is that there are different circumstances and intentions involved in both. One who murders in cold blood understands the other person is sentient and has a full functional brain, able to store memories and perceive stimuli. In other words, a living being. The intent in murder is inherently violent, while the intent to have an abortion is inherently humane. You may disagree with their opinion, but this does not make them a direct threat to your children or society. Most adults know that abortion is not a topic you talk to children about, so that also dispels any fears you may have of people influencing your kids.

this

This has got to be the most neck beard response. Rolling for this.

niggers tongue my anus

it'd be different if he didn't write the OP, instead it makes it obvious and next thing he'd say probably wouldn't even matter, but the guy doesn't seem too bright anyways so idk

reroll

OP is right tho rules be rules

do you let them tongue your anus?

ass

I would love to hear a counter actually. I think that's pretty air tight.

no, im forced desu

rawl

tits or gtfo

this thanks

abort mission

I agree. God bless you and your kids Jesse

I've seen your kids. I'll be anything you want if you'll let me spend some time with them.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You gave it away you fucking retard

I'll abort your kids with my dick while you watch faggot

roll

Rawlin

that fetus-pussy doin work doe??

lol shut up and go back to your kitchen, cunt. #WomenBelongInKitchens

No text. Just post a dick pic OP.

rolling for this

reroll

sometimes i cry at night masturbating to this exact thought

rar

Goddammit. I hate you.

>Get to it OP.

if my kids survived id have beaten them

bampino

>rolling for quints

almost

lmao

holy fuck OP my sides

Are you actually for real? You are actually so fucking retarded holy shit abort yourself that is nigger-tier intelligence.

>your

OP you better fucking deliver or I'm going to cry

God damn it. Okay, I deleted the first comment since every one was butt hurt. Hopefully he didn't see it.

bamper

But Hitler did nothing wrong

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

rollo

Just like everything else; abortion is ok as long as you eat the foetus. Otherwise it is murder.

CHECKED AND REROLL FOR 88 GLORY

Reroll?

If you try to stop my from raping your children, there will be consequences. Then I'll make your daughter pregnant and force her to have an abortion and make her eat it

Reroll of the reroll

But Jesse, it's so hard NOT to cum around your kids. ;)

Double reroll

PERFECT DIGITS!

Rolling

roll

Roll

godtier

roll for this

I can't breath reroll for this

You are absolute right jesse.
They should just do abortions to black people only

I hate niggers so much

rolling