Louis C.K

What're some of your thoughts on Louis CK? Is he based? Is he a cuck? Also, post some Sup Forums approved Comedians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARkB6iuv_e8
youtube.com/watch?v=eQQ2btbidWE
youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
youtu.be/_8Xpku9vmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Louis C.Kuck
literally lets black men fuck his wife

He's a Mexican Jew

>Sup Forums approved Comedians

Trump

Norm MacDonald

Michael Richards

bill burr
norm
gilbert
sam hyde
patrice

Bill Burr

Cuck King

Louis the Cuck King

LITTLE

Listening to old Opie and Anthony episodes right now and cringe every time hes on

The worst kind of Mexican and Jew

Bill Burr is a race traitor

find a better pol-semi-approved comedian who's at least a little known then

Louis CK just talks about being poor all the time, criticizes capitalism a lot, and hates Donald Trump.

He is not Sup Forums material

Please explain this meme to me. I've been unable to find its origins.

duh dats degenerate!

that's all you're gonna get out of these threads

sam hyde tries too hard

Chris Rock called Louis CK the blackest white guy he knows. What do you think OP?

He'd a cuck who wishes he was black and loves to protect blacks too. "so a white goy said this to a black and I thought wow so bad, I wish we were all black and there would be no racism" literally something he would say

He's a gigantic cuck

Bill Hicks and George Carlin would be my choice.
I've been "dosing" myself on stand-up comedy for more than 10 years now and from all the shit I've heard, Louis C.K. is like a bitchy Jewish mother. All he ever does is he complains. He is seriously lacking constructive criticism. Now of course, we're talking about comedy, it doesn't have to make sense, but all this bitching lacks substance.

His stand up routines are pretty funny. I don't really care about his political or social opinions. Not sure why anyone would get butthurt about a comedian's opinions on something to the point where they care at all let alone attack him for it.

He's trying to get on his good side, since Louis is all over the place right now

between his shows and horace and pete and movies and shit

Are you serious? This guy is the embodiment of cuckoldry. I wish he would die

He's a based cuck

burr is into conspiracy theory too but he doesn't seem to realize that the overpopulation meme is actually a nwo invention.

my point is that there aren't going to be any comedians (or sane people, for what it's worth) who share even half of the views Sup Forums does

don't forget! the "C." stands for "Cuck"

He tells jokes about masturbation and pot, it's not like he passes legislation or runs countries. Who cares about his personal views?

He's not someone anyone should aspire to be. The way he talks about everything from his failed marriage to drugs to masturbation comes off with a defeatist "why bother caring" tone. I don't think he has any true convictions

Bill Hicks
Doug Stanhope

His bit with rumsfield was the funniest shit

He supports Bernie

It's hard not to be defeatist in our current state. Do you not feel like we are just fucked and it's game over at times? I don't want to feel that way but the crushing waves of reality make it almost impossible not to.

But I agree, his attitude is certainly not something that people should aspire towards, but it's something that is the product of experience.

>Louis C(uc)K
>Based
Pick the first one, and only the first one.

Alex Jones actually likes Bill Burr which is surprising.

George Carlin, Frankie Boyle, Rodney Dangerfield

I don't know about his sexual preferences or kinks but dude is funny.

>What're some of your thoughts on (((((Louis CK)))))?

Well as you can see, the coincidence detector is off the charts.

Never really listened to him to be honest.

It's game over when you're dead user. I could spend my time lamenting our current state, but I feel i owe it to myself and my family to show discipline in my life. I think that is what separates people. Louis CK is doing us a disservice by trying to bring us down to his level of apathy.

yfw Carrot Top likes Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ARkB6iuv_e8

patrice was a fat degenerate porch monkey who hated white people. you queers just like him because he shits on women

I feel like he's moreso using his hopeless state of apathy as a comedic spectacle for people to laugh at or even identify with even if they aren't quite on that level, not that he's telling people "you should be this miserable too".

His whole shtick is self-deprecation so of course he's going to come off as a cuck to Sup Forums. He seems like a sad sack of shit whose angry at the everything and everyone and expresses that in, to me, a funny way. Plus he says faggot and nigger and hates "the N word." He's ok in my book.

Nah, he constantly calls Bernout crazy on his podcast and rants about how filthy Shill art is. He doesn't support any of the major candidates.

Shillary*

>Comedian

/thread

Name another white comedian who says nigger on stage.

he's a degenerate cuck but he's better than at least 90% of comedians that get promoted. a lot of his act is either about how fucked up modern culture is, or about what a beta autist he is.

Norm is my favourite

>Sup Forums approved Comedians.
>ctrl-f "Sam Kinison"
>0 results
youtube.com/watch?v=eQQ2btbidWE

David Cross is another lefty cuck but he's also one of my favorite comedians. There are some talented cucks, unfortunately.

Nick DiPaolo

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

best comedian of all time.

these guys:
Jerry Seinfeld is good
Chris Rock is good
Dave Chepelle is good too

these guys aren't right wing or anything but they're funny and that's what matters

louis c.k. is a self hating sack of shit, he is the platonic ideal of a cuck, saying all whites have it easy

Also this:

Last month Louis C. K. was sitting at home in his studio apartment watching television waiting for his white daughters to get back from the majority black middle school he moved next to. Having donated the vast majority of his savings to the Bernie Sanders campaign this place was no longer just an affectation and a way to teach his daughters about the struggle of PoC.

He spent hours lecturing his girls on the evils of white men, and forbid them from speaking to any, he also frequently preforms his most common material for them- the "little white dicks" set.

Well his youngest runs through the door and locks herself in the bathroom to escape what she knows is an impending shitstorm. His oldest them walks through the door hand in hand with white male eighth grader. Louis immediately turns bright red and starts fuming.

Was this her idea of rebelling?

She says asks Chad to have a seat with her father while she gets ready for their afternoon out.

Then Chad that smug lilly white fucker asks Louis to change the channel from BET to the big game. This was the last straw, Louis cracked his jaw and Chad went down. He hunched over and and beat the kid for a good minute while his daughter looked on screaming and crying.

She may not have brought home a black guy but she hasn't brought home another white boy since.

Horace and Pete is one of the best TV shows I've seen in a long time. I think the show is pretty unbiased.

I know this is a lame thing to say but i think fame got to Louie's head, he was cool and based on O&A when all the guys used to attack him for doing something stupid but ever since he got famous he's become smug as fuck, even his work has changed in quality. I still like him but i cant stand his ego or when he becomes annoyingly self-righteous. Shit same thing kinda happened to Billy Burr but he keeps himself in check, for example Bill Burr started going full retard liberal saying "BLAME YOUR FUCKING SELF WHEN HILLARY WINS BECAUSE YOU GAVE TRUMP THE NOMINATION" but at the very least he admitted "eh idk wtf im talking about, maybe trump is the guy and im just being dramatic, who the fuck knows"

Louie on the other hand turned into a elitist just like Ricky Gervais, he's so full of himself.

I second this list, fucking RIP Patrice, i really wish Patrice was alive. Sure he hated white people but at the very least he was reasonable and you could talk to him, he didn't mind "racist" and he could give everyone an honest description on the mindset of blacks. Fucking depressing he's dead, if he was alive today he could've been on pair with Gavin McInnes and he would've been BTFO liberals and feminist on his talk show.

louis ck does a lot of material people consider to be white guilt inspired, that's pretty much it.

patrice was one of the best stand-ups ever, that's why people like him.

he's a multiple emmy-winning self-made millionaire. what have you done?

You do realize he sent an email begging everyone to reject Trump and said he is literally Hitler, right?

C U C K
U
C
K I N G

I still have my wife.

Are you retarded?

He is literally a Mexican-Jew

Anything else you need to know?

he's a Lefty so I question his intelligence.

Michael Richards

WHITE

Louis Cuck?

Doug Stanhope
Andy Andrist
Sean Rouse

I miss cuckposting ..

you can always cuckpost, lad. whites will always have tiny cocks.

>What're

I just want to hear more of louis' adventures in the interracial breeding grounds youtu.be/_8Xpku9vmD0

Total fag

youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU

>pol-approved