Rate my wrestling and boxing coach

rate my wrestling and boxing coach

That's a dude hombre

no its not

looks like a tranny to me maybe op its a faggot

Very fucking sexy! she is fit and kinky plus must be aggressive in bed, I would suck her asshole clean.

A true man of culture. If you're not ready to eat her ass, you don't truly love her

Moar nigga

For the love of god MORE

she has a very dominant air to her but was recently humiliated by a 16 year old pupil during a boxing match and got a lot less cocky after that

Good story but let me reiterate; moar nigga

PLEASE...PLEASE DUDE...MORE!

She can strapon fuck my asshole any given time

i want a handjob from her and a really muscly good hard tight thighjob she would do really good punishing my dick with her thighs im sure of it

Name Nigga....I need a name

Thats no more a women its a Juggernaut ready to destroy your anus with her fists

id love to smell her after a sweaty work out

Why do girls have to do this omg

xD

Her thighs are tight and sweet, love it!

she has quite a strong smell especially when she doesn't shave her armpits

fucking worth

asian girl on the left once gave her a wedgie during a sparring match

So this is some tumblr trend bs right

I was going to offer you separate ratings for both looks and as a trainer... but they're both the same, a 0/10. Female wrestling and boxing coach is a good way to get your ass kicked if you go to a meet, or step in a ring. As for looks... slap a pointy hat on her, give her some flying monkeys, and I promise she'll get you and your little dog too. I bet rehydrating after a workout is fucking hard as shit for her, as water melts her kind.

ok, noted

with a better face she would be 11/10

I want her to sit on my face forcing me to eat her asshole

More?

Gawd! I want her to wrestle me to the ground and rub that smelly armpit in my face.

Please more!

she looks daunting but she's been defeated by a 16 year old so maybe you'll end up rubbing your armpit in her face lmao

She is perfection