I can't wait until all these retarded Trump supporters who always respond with, "Well...

I can't wait until all these retarded Trump supporters who always respond with, "Well, what are your sources that he's racist?" Trump fagbois who will be completely fucked over by him. Just watch, All of these lies that Trump speaks about will be thrown in your stupid fucking face. Just watch. Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727903361983356928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OMG what if the wall is to keep us in?!?

0/10 too desperate for attention

You mean just like the lies of Hernie and Shillary?

Yeah, okay

See? You Trump supporters are denying the truth. You're going to get fucked over hard by this "harmless" business man.

>Bernie supporter
>Clinton clearly winning nomination
>Not voting for that neo-lib
>Realize Drumpf will win
>Try to get hyped about aspects of trump policy you like

Lefties don't realize the 'racist' attacks only make him stronger because it's hyperbole and causes supporters or even fence-sitters to rally to him because if his opponents will lie about that, then any other attack loses credibility.

Trump is very vulnerable on many issues and should be challenged, but calling him a racist makes him more resistant to legitimate attacks.

You imbecilic lefty trash.

Saged because your a nigger and bad a shilling.

>doesn't give example of how Trump is a racist.

Fuck off shill

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.

Fuck you I'm tired of these white ass families who live it good and never been racially stereotyped by cops and assholes all the time. And first of all, you live in a perfect world and you're not discriminated on. Look at Trump he's white, he looks evil and is a fucking evil war monger who's ready to steal all of your fucking money because Trump is money hungry. WAKE UP.

You fags keep saying these things since forever, yet nothing happened

>still doesn't give a reason
If this isn't b8 or shilling (most likely this), I'm saddened

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>Trump is a joke he won't win a single state!
>Trump is a jerk he hit his ceiling!!
>Trump is evil he won't be the nominee!!!
>Trump will betray you when he beats Hillary!!!!

Thank you for confirming that we're winning, faggot

[Citation needed]

>I can't wait until all these retarded Hillary supporters who always respond with, "Well, what are your sources that she's tolerant?" Hillary fagbois who will be completely fucked over by hier. Just watch, All of these lies that Hillary speaks about will be thrown in your stupid fucking face. Just watch. Screencap this.

FTFY

>keep walking...................

not an argument

But your employer has already memed a different agenda twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727903361983356928

When these nigs chimp out we all get blamed. Diversity is just a scam. Divide and conquer just like (((they))) had planned. Don't tell me we're the same I refuse to believe bullshit. Multiculturalism really makes me want to lose it. I think my generation is too hopeful for their own good, conditioned to forget the differences that will get them killed.

Well, what are your sources that he's racist?

F O U N D T H E N I G G E R
O
U
N
D

I'm ok with that. Pls let happen.

Oh, you poor nigger.
I'm racially stereotyped the by the police regularly.
As a white man, I get a warning instead of a bullet to the dome.

Well you have no idea what kind of power that he has? He can do whatever he wants. That's pretty racist enough.

Our taxdollars not going to pay for the living costs of people illegally staying in the country. Can you imagine? I feel fucked already.