How do I tell my Master I want to break up? What if he says no?

How do I tell my Master I want to break up? What if he says no?

Depends on the nature of your relationship.
If I had a pet that didn't want to be there I wouldn't want to force them around.

You just grab your shit and leave

If you want to break up the first step is to stop thinking of him as your master. Shit how you gonna break up with a person who your obsessed with obeying.

You don't. You are slut now.

Hope you wasn't dumb and signed a sub contract... He may have lawyer speaker yo ass

What's he like as a master?

Post your tits while I ponder that one

Those contracts would never hold up in court.
They are about as legal as the Scientology contracts for a billion years of service.

It's a Master slave thing.

It's not that easy...

How do I stop thinking of him as my Master?

I did... he said it was nbd.

>tits
>timestamp
pick two

He's demanding but fair. But he likes His cock sucked a lot.

don't you know the basics of the sub dom system denotes the sub has all the power. No means no dumb bitch. If someone physically does something to you you don't want them to you tell the cops and they get arrested usually for assault sometimes for rape.

does he fuck you right or does he cum too quick?

That's what your fucking there for. Now show your tits slave

You tell him you're serious, and if he still says no then he's basically kidnapped you at that point. You're free to give and retract consent at anytime in any relationship, never forget that.

Then it shouldn't be that hard. You want out right? Have you tried being upfront about that?

I know there are some masters that are quite strict and hardcore but unless you have a reason to worry it shouldn't be hard.

First tell if you are boy or girl. Then, why do you want to stop this relationship?

the real problem is that you want to believe masters and slaves actually exist. People are just people and can do whatever they want, though sometimes in our society those actions have consequences.

The sub has to submit that's what it means. So if you no longer want to submit he is no longer your master. Just say you're done and leave lime any other relationship

He is a wonderful fuck.

You don't own me, Sir.

I told him a couple of times... he just laughs at me and says no.

I am female.

And because I'm not sure I want to follow orders anymore.

Show feet please

>You don't own me, Sir.
Not yet anyway.

what does your contract state?

do you know the rules?

> he just laughs at me and says no.
That's concerning. I still think being blunt is the only way to deal with it. Do you think he'd react badly?

If you have a contract that was agreed to and signed by you, him and a witness then just saying your over it doesn't do anything. You have a legally binding contract that you need him to agree to release you from or find a loophole that lets you leave. Check over it again and see what you have to work with, even the smallest thing can get a contract thrown out in a court of law

I'd hate to break it to y'all, but kink contracts aren't legally binding.

How old are you? There are rules here, if you are female, you have to show tits.

So why don't you know if you want to follow rules anymore? Is it a different sexual time for you, no more fun out of tasks, hate against your master?

Or did you find out your just a submissive slut but don't want to so much orders?

You are very vague on that!

Op, follow the rules and post tits!

It's a bit worrying how many people think they are.... probably idiots who think 50 shades is a good representation for s&d/s&m relationships work irl

Tits + timestamp or gtfo

So does any of this help you? yknow how you're gonna deal with him?

Op is allready gone? Probably chickenshitted herself when master caned her home;)

Just out of curiosity op is he bigger than me?

She's gone...