Rate her:

Rate her:
Asshole
Pussy
Taint

Asshole 3/10
Pussy 7/10
Taint 3/10

It's kind of weird that you listed those specifically, in that order.

I think it's obvious, her pussy and asshole look fine and normal, but her taint looks like a second fucking pussy, almost looks like she has a fistula or something. I mean, I'm sure that she does not but that is a chewed up looking taint.

That was the main thing I'm looking for opinions on. I think her weird taint is amazing, but I'm sure others dont

Nice bot thread.

Hey man, if you like it, then who cares?

What is taint

Joe Ligotti, the Guy from Boston, baby. You've been asking for it, I'm jumping in. This is my rant, what pisses me off about illegal immigrants. In the last 6 years over 4 million illegal immigrants have settled in this country, illegally. 30% of these people have never finished high school, are on at least one welfare program, live below the poverty line and have no health insure so we're paying the tab. And all the increases in our public school enrollment are due to these illegal aliens.

Let me tell you some more terrifying facts here. 12 Americans are gonna die today at the hands of an illegal immigrant by murder by a violent crime, 13 more are gonna die because of illegal immigrant truck drivers. That's 25 Americans dead today more than any outer conflict we've ever had in the last 50 years, because of these illegal fucking cockroaches. That's right and all of my police officers buddies out there and Sheriffs and all that stuff can testify to this, 95% of all our homicide warrants are issued for illegal immigrants. Fucking two thirds of all felony fugitive warrants are for fucking illegal immigrants. They won't even stay around baby, they do the fucking shit and they screw! 16.000 of these fucking illegal immigrant cockroach bastards are infesting our state penitentiaries.

>16.000

PFFFF HAHAHAHAHA

Whoever wrote this pasta wasn't even American.

Back on task, how about my gf

I'm not looking for approval just opinions

It taint the ass and it taint the pussy so it's the taint.

whale/10
whale/10
whale/10

Ass 2/10
Taint 1/10
Pussy 6/10
Would fuck but would not be my proudest nut

Rate my girl's

Gross af/10
Wouldn't touch/10
Nasty/10

Ass 9/10
Taint 10/10
Pussy 8/10

Looks fat so I wouldn't touch

rate my gf

Go for this slut

Asshole 1: 8
Asshole 2: 4
Pussy: 3
All of it: hairy as fuck

It looks like the asshole is sucking in her asshole hair disgusting

Well thats just going to hurt her feelings

Is their crumbs in her ass

Nice bot thread.

You are the one who posts Nice bot thread at every post

She's a little curvy

wow dude... why even post? you fucking faggot or something?

shes soft bro, who the fuck wants to hold a fucking dude muscle bitch

Do you like it when bitches have crumbs in their ass?

Would anal omg

Looks as her ass had 3 holes wtf?

She just has a very small anus.

you would still fuck her in the ass though

I am 12 and what is this

Id shove my dick through that tiny rim so fucking hard she'd never stop screaming.

little bit heavy but those babes are more awesome in bed
ass nice pussy nicer would fuck

Right? Go in as dry as possible try and make her cry

newfag

It was supposed to be a meme

Rate?

No I'll spit first so I can get balls deep on the first thrust.

A: 9/10
P: 8/10
T: 7:10

Yeah obviously, I meant a little bit but as little as possible

hairy / 10