DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD.
>in 4 druggie get a life

I work full-time making good money at a one of the world's biggest companies. I can afford my car, house, bills, and drugs.

Ask a guy who's been rolling dick on (all together) a gram and a half of crystalline MDMA for the last 12 hours straight. A few gravity bong hits of some weed, and I'm set.
Pic related, showed someone after I got it. Got the last of it ready to dose.
I like it better than weed, Sup Forums

>insert favorite drug(s) of choic>
>are you on something right now?
>if so, how much + time taken
>gender/age
>familiarity with drug/how often taken
>age first tried drug(s)
>favorite thing to do on drug(s)
>negative side effects it has in you
>Route(s) of administration
>purchase price
>overall XP

Here's my end:
> favorite drug is MDMA or adderall.
> currently on MDMA
> got a gram and a half total. Consumed small amounts overnight, rough guess at 25mg bumps every so often since about 10pm.
> 20 year old big guy, 6'1 and 245lbs.
> first tried when I was 18. First time I rolled a week straight, then every few months I roll for about 24 hours straight.
> jerk off, or think, you get hyper focused like high doses of adderall and easily waste time.
> jaw clenching and teeth grinding. Both are annoying and gives me a headache. Also M-Dick. Gotta struggle to get a hard on, but on mdma, cross the barrier and I can go hours.
> I enjoy parachuting in larger amounts, 40mg-50mg at time. This time however, i ingested about 1 gram. Using a food syringe without a needle, plugged a solution of water and powdered crystals til all was dissolved and shot up my bum. Fav personally is plugging. Best roll IMO.
> $60/g

Very well seasoned drug guy. Prefer psychedelics, mostly for therapeutic reasons and mind exploration. For fun and a broken dick, I love MDMA above else. I've tried Weed, MDMA, XTC from the Netherlands, morphine, oxycontin, Vicodin, shrooms, LSD, cocaine and Xanax. Strongly dislike/avoid pharmaceuticals, however.

Random bump

Continuing bumparoo

Mate i combo'd 20mg of 2c-b and 300ug of lsd fucking best night of my life

Bumping for interest
I just love coke

>tfw weed is boring now because I smoke 5 times a day
I want something harder, God damn it. Shrooms, acid, fucking meth or heroin, I don't care. I just wanna get higher than fuck.

Doses over 150mg MDMA increasingly roast your synapses, resulting in low motivation, concentration and memory for days to weeks or even permanently. Over 1g can already kill you via serotonin syndrome. You must be retarded to destroy yourself with such a beautiful and otherwise safe substance.

OP here
Best experience of my life was in a very large mall about 30 mins away from me, I said fuck it and ate 9 tabs worth, while a buddy was being tanked on 80mg of oxy. I can't even describe it. It's every stereotypical sounding life changing acid trip. But I did eat ~maybe ~ 4g of shrooms, guy didn't weigh, just kinda put some caps and stalks in a bag and I chowed down. Shrooms are fun and whacky. I ate them outside two towns over, took a Lyft, and apparently got home and tripped in bed. I came to/woke up naked with a toothbrush in my hand laughing.
11/10 would do again

I may be retarded for it, but I do it more so as a treat. I get paid time off from my job, for this. I'm being paid to roll dick. But I'm well aware of its effects on the body, I've taken 2g over 4 days before. Various experiences have left me with a comfortable limit for my body.

Don't use that as an excuse, it's not a gateway drug. I don't smoke cigarettes or even drink alcohol. My first recreational drug was adderall, taken at 17 and then a month or so later I began smoking weed. Once you learn the ways your reality works, many things become pointless or meaningless, and my personal result is not caring, becoming more spiritual and just enjoying life. I'm basically a fucking hippy.

Cbf to read every single thing but I'll try, on the weed for 4 hours now, feel pretty good just lying in ma bed, smoked it spin cause if ur a straight green cunt fuck you, from a really dirty glassy (inb4 gatobeug)

Avoid heroin, meth. Stick with natural stuff, or if you decide to take anything else do thorough research.

Ngl I don't know what you mean by smoked it spin. I just made a homemade grav with half sprite 2 litre and a water bottle with a socket stuck in the top.

Large dose of shrooms will get you fuuuuuucked up, you know if you think you can handle it

I ate what I believe to be 3.5-4g, I usually get an 8th, and it was just a little stronger than expected. Had lots of interesting revelations and visuals. Closed my eyes and was in this world made of 3D sound waves, if that makes sense

Aussie here get crystal mdma from Europe, sources say 95%+ pure haven't tested but better than anything you can find being sold on the coast here. Hard rolls normally take 200mg first hit another 100mg later in the ride.

I also like it better than weed :)

Mix it with baccy, you gotta try pulling a cone the nicotine makes the high rush you instantly(btw the cone is the thing you light on a bong you americuck. Here is a photo of your average beug

Got any pics?
In brick form, mine looked like a very slight pink geode basically.

Yeh that's a pretty high dose, I'm pretty sure at some stage your entire existence becomes hallucations

Found some more Crystals on night stand. My lucky morning fellas

You lucky cunt how do you just find like 200mg of md?

druggie get a life

Genuinely kek'd, but I found it because my wallet was on top of it, it's the rest of what I thought u plugged 30 min ago

Buy a glassie online m8 save your lungs fuck.

I do I do, normally grab 2.5g enough for 25 hits grabbed 5g this time 2.5g already capped up.. Mine comes in a sheet, easy stuff to weigh up.

you are the reason we cant have nice things

I have a thing about brushing my teeth when high on shrooms also. Not sure why but it makes me laugh. Most I have had of shrooms was about 8g over about 3hours in Amsterdam,saw some cool shit in the red light district tripping my balls off

Not op but you're full of fucking shit the reason I dose high is so I have a different perception afterwards, really helps me focus on life after every roll.

I am OP and I agree
Im too high and euphoric to feel hostile in any way tbh

For permanent changes in perception, but without unhealthy side-effects I recomment psychedelic drugs.

I take shrooms once or twice a year with a childhood friend. We go find them in fields etc golden tops are very numerous here in Australia. If you think that using psychedelic drugs is actually safer to do more often than good mdma you have to be joking. Psychedelics are not your friend :)), mdma on the other hand..I always know what I'm going to get every single roll.

Wrong retard, there's an approximate mg/kg scale for the damage cause by oxidative stress caused from serotonin breakdown
Generally it's doses around 300mg are safe, anything over that and you're risking some (admittedly minor) nerve damage
It affects the emotional regulatory part of your brain so you won't be able to process emotions so well if you maintain heavy mdma use

>rolling for a week straight

M8 are you fucking retarded or what? M and X are fucking send by god but be careful rolling with it for extended periods or you'll end up e-tarded. Moreover, seratonine, the hormone that gets released by M/X, takes at least 2 months before it gets back to normal levels, making your trip less intense. My advice: use M only once a month / 2 months and use speed inbetween if you can't take your hands of the good stuff.

Ow shit OP misread your post. Have fun rolling.

Pro tip: visit a hardstyle event and drop some M. You'll have time of your live

Not a damn person in this thread older than 14...

And what does that tell us about you, Fägelein

Where you get it from ??
Ausfag here
Sydney