Hey guys this is my review for the DAMN vinyl record LP what do you think? anyone else very happy with their vinyls?

hey guys this is my review for the DAMN vinyl record LP what do you think? anyone else very happy with their vinyls?

youtu.be/flSG7KKfgi8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DT49abQH4Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=E03Qs-Yf8rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums - 16 year old white kids listening to radio music

sorry but in what way is DAMN considered "radio music"? have you listened to the album? I feel like you wouldn't be saying that if you listened to the album

>most popular rapper in the entire scene whose music is constantly featured in adverts and gets tons of media attention and radio play
>whose music videos get millions of hits the day they're released on youtube
>not 'radio music'

Okay sure but I mean have you heard what's on the radio these days like if you actually tune into your local stations? because I definitely don't hear anything on Kdot's level. an artist can be popular without being considered a radio wonder wouldn't you agree?

no you idiot. you literal child. stop trying to justify your shallow mainstream taste in music.

LOYALTY and HUMBLE are undoubtedly better than a lot of "radio music", but that doesn't mean they aren't made to be hits.

no need to get hostel man we're all here because we enjoy music to some capacity or another right? I just wanted to share my thoughts on this incredible album and showcase some vinyls since they sold out and have been going for a lot of money on ebay. sorry if I managed to offend you dude

>we're all here because we enjoy music

how old are you?

I graduated high school, does that count?

Using Sup Forums for self promotion never works.

If you want an honest opinion by people who aren't being tryhards due to cultural reasons or just complete spergs I'd recommend you go to r/hiphopheads on reddit or create an account kanyetothe forum.

I don't know iof you're intentionally going for clickbait but you claim your video is a review when in reality it's seems more like an unboxing video. You're clearly a fan, but beyond generic praise you don't really offer any intresting insight as to why you enjoy the album beyond empty platitudes. I don't really want to rag you but I don't know how serious you are about music criticism but you're defintely not there yet. I'd say study more about music production, particularly hiphop so you know more about the tehcnical side of things so you can have a more indepth and nuanced understanding of the music itself which will then make your praise/criticisms seem more insightful and interesting.

>wait, so you're telling me more than two people can work on a song?? that's SO cool

you look like a fag
that's how you do reviews like a man youtube.com/watch?v=DT49abQH4Gk

>surprised by the number of producers

"Hey guys... Elliot Rodgers here.."

terrible taste. saw the video thumbnail and didnt watch it but im sure its bad

kindest comment yet

this is 100% bait.

"I didn't know all these people came on the one song, I thought it was kind of all him"
"there's two vinyls by the way"

no you didn't, fucktard

youtube.com/watch?v=E03Qs-Yf8rA

thanks for the response man. I guess I should have specified that I wasn't going for an album review since so many others have that covered. I had more of an unboxing video in mind so I'm glad that was conveyed

Is this some form of highly elaborate bait?

almost definitely
Sup Forums used to be really good at singling out bait but you lost the touch

Having watched the video... I'm not so sure. Unless that, too, was bait. But that's going way too far for me to keep track of or care about. Dude seems like an authentic whiteboy dingus.