THE ROCKETEERS

I just heard that this is getting a reboot, and I realized I have never watched it for more than ten minutes.

Is the original worth watching or should I just wait for the reboot first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1MbEsqRZ80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>will be headlined by a black female character

EVERY TIME

the original is underrated kino

also it has prime Jennifer Connelly

it's a must watch

It has a great premise. Guy uses jetpack to punch Nazis. Unfortunately, I think the movie is pretty boring.

>Is the original worth watching
If you're not a faggot

Did you hear about the black woman being casted? Because if you did Watch the original right now and ;love it for what it is!

>boring

how? It was great you couldn't have asked for better especially from a movie that came out in the early 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=m1MbEsqRZ80

hottest chick to ever grace the earth

>did the rocketeer fail because of racism?

>the new Rocketeer movie will be 90 minutes of a black woman beating up white men
98% rotten tomatoes score guaranteed

expect to be hearing about the "alt-right" blamed for movie flops

2017 is going to be clickbait extravaganza

I don't really get why Disney is rebooting this. This sort of reboot won't make money.

That said, I wonder if Disney's deals with Netflix and foreign TV shit mean they're going to make a profit on everything going forward

Its crap so tv.likes it

kek pretty much this. I bet when this came out, it was considered utter crap, but since its been almost 30 years than all of a sudden its a cult classic and contrarians will say it was always a good film

It's going to be the new gamer gate

I really wish people would just understand that a good 90% of what retards say online is usually either A) Let 2deep4u behind 15 layers of irony or B) said in the heat of the moment

Personally I feel what happened to Leslie Jones was pretty unacceptable, even if you didn't like the shit movie no reason to literally post private nude photos of her but I dolly my eyes right out of my head when I hear things like "serial online harassers" when in reality it's just trolls making fun of people on Twitter. Just fucking block them dude, no need to churn out 50 artciles about how vicious white males roaming the net are preying on innocent Twitter users. It's usually just banter from what I can gether

Do we even know who leaked the leslie nudes?

Terry O'Quinn best Howard

He wouldn't have been able to steer without the helmet anyway, so the best he could have done is land and get caught at the airport.

>Is the original worth watching

No. It is really underwhelming even if you don't have any expectations.

The Durntoyeer

Why did you guys tell me this movie was good?

It's god awful, I'm glad it flopped

>>will be headlined by a black female character

LETS RUIN ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT WAS ONCE GOOD

#BLACKFEMALEROCKETEERSMATTER

I'VE SEEN ONE REBOOT IN RECENT MEMORY THAT WAS EVEN HALFWAY DECENT, AND IT WAS MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE DINOSAURS AND TRADITIONAL MALE LEAD

HOLLYWOOD IS TRYING THEIR HARDEST TO GO BANKRUPT

REBOOTS ALREADY SUCK, ALL-FEMALE AND MINORITY CASTING GIMMICKS JUST FOR PROGRESSIVISM ONLY MAKES SURE THE MOVIE WILL BE A COMPLETE SHIT SHOW