>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

You fat sweaty cunt

Why is your hand about to explode!!!!???!!!111!!11!

its not even on the right minute

why would i need a watch when im always staring at my phone.

Why'd you put a Rolex on a salami?

You don't need a watch. Use your mobile phone instead. Welcome to the 21st century.

trips of truth

I just changed the battery and i don't know how to set it to the right time ;)
But wait, It's my rolex! You don't even have a rolex you fucking poor faggot!!!!! ;)
hahahahahahaha ;)

How many summerfags here fall for this really old pic? My god man. Shit is sad

Fucks sake, get some new pasta you fucking low rent retard

Checked

Nice watch your hand kinda looks... fucked up or just really fat but hey nice watch.

there are several things we can deduce from this picture

1: OP if this is a legit picture is a morbidly obease mother fucker >_>

2: judgeing by the fabric in the top left corner which looks old and worn OP is either in his grand fathers house or does not have the money to buy his own rolex

this leaves me with two possible conclusions

1: The rolex is a fake, and OP knows it
2: it belong to his grand father and he took a photo of himself wearing it as a means of desperately increaseing his own vanishing self-esteem

OP

no matter if your a troll or if this is legit. you are living a pathethic existence. and this is not how you help yourself.

We have this thread every day

What I love about expensive watches is that they do the exact same thing with exactly the same functionality as a cheap one, with a "Rolex" Logo and a massive price tag. Only reason to buy one is if you're a self arrogant asshole who lives shoving things in people's faces. Similar to you, in fact.

STFU U FAT PIG, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE KNUCKLES.
ALSO, THE TIME THE 2 LADIES GOT FUCKED MUST BE TOO SHORT AS YOUR DICK IS SHORTER THAN THE DIAMETER OF THE DIAL OF THE ROLEX!!!!

My trips never lie - /thread

This is now a salary thread. Post your job and your current salary - I'll begin:

> Chef at Wendy's
> 9.50$/hr

Almost got laid 2 times by ugly-ass golddiggers. Your taste in watches is terrible.

You fat fuck, almost getting laid is nothing to brag about. I don't need a watch to get laid so go kill yourself

Calling yourself an omega? So you're below a beta fag kek

at least im not a fatfuck

OP is the guy on the right

> Rolex
> battery

Nice copypasta OP

Sage

My £120 watch looks better.

Just go and off yourself.
Try harder

A fake $20 rolex uses battery you fucking faggot

I never got why people like Rolex so much. They're fine but kinda boring. Would rather have a Tag heuer (especially the monaco Martini racing edition mnom) or a omega any day...

Ma nigga!

Ur fat.