Iam in love with this girl

iam in love with this girl
but she dates that fat ugly loser, who makes less then a waiter working 80h a week as a medical resident with 200K in loan debt. how can i break them up help

Fuck her and tell him. If he doesn't break up with her, fuck him too

sue him for malpractice and bankrupt him.

you going to post this same shit everyweek?

Rekt

>go to surgery
>do a fat ball of meth so you don't go under
>pretend to be under
>wait until the surgery has progressed to the point that you're open and he's elbow deep in your guts
>realize you're a millions of years old frozen space monster
>Morph your surgery hole into a giant toothy maw
>bite his arms off
>???
>profit

If you have a shot, she will leave him for you. But if dude really is a broke loser, then there must be a reason she's with him. Likely he has a monster cock, and pleasures her in ways you never will.

wait are you saying he is the doctor and you are the waiter? and you're calling him a loser... lololololololol

There's 3.71 billion women on this planet, man. Holy shit.

You're better off, OP. That chick is obviously a dude.

Just tell her how you feel

why you say that? she is a girl i have some nudes hacked from her iphone . also rate her plz, for me tis a 10/10

Medical resident. He's probably an amazing person and clearly has a bright future.

the fact you want to ruin their happiness for your own selfish gain shows what a shitty person you are. She probably sees it too.

See, the thing about medical residents is they tend to be really early in their careers. They tend to go on to live very comfortable middle class lifestyles with skills that don't ever stop being useful. This woman knows that. If you can't offer anything better, why the hell would she choose you?

Though you're probably dodging a bullet. Lip ring plus artsy camera angles plus chasing that money equals a crazy bitch in disguise. She'll probably divorce him and get alimony, just wait 10-15 years and you'll get to fuck her all you want after that happens.

>No hip-widdening
Yeah, that's a dude.

Yeah but by that point she will be an alcoholic, fat and probably have a kid or two. Who the hell wants second hand leftovers?

here's a tip. do something useful with your life instead of being a jealous ass bitch waiter... you don't have a chance against a doctor who can give her a life you never, ever could on a waiters salary

I'll give you some advice. Traps are mentally ill, but very easy to manipulate. The sort of attention and words that you throw at this woman that makes her think you're a creep is exactly the shit a trap craves. A few well placed I love yous and you're gold. So, if you can get over the dick you'll be able to snag a very easily controlled and way out of your league piece of ass.

Then, since you've not tied yourself to them in any really socially enforceable way you can drop them when they get boring. The older you get, until your late 50s, the more attractive you get to them. The confidence boost you get from them fawning over you is something else, it'll give you the will to actually be the alpha male they want.

This woman isn't going to be yours. Move on.

>The sort of attention and words that you throw at this woman that makes her think you're a creep is exactly the shit a trap craves. A few well placed I love yous and you're gold. So, if you can get over the dick you'll be able to snag a very easily controlled and way out of your league piece of ass.
why all you say shes a trap shes a girl , where you see a trap

in a few years he's going to be stacked

nah, that's a dude

Reread what I said. This woman has a traps body, but I believe you if you say it's a chick. Still, why are you hung up on this one in particular? Move on dude. Find someone to fuck, you'll get over it.

yall just bustin my balls right?

Juliet Lewis looks like more of a teenage boy, and she's a woman. Who knows? She does have a feminine male type body though.

she either a man, or at least used to be one

do you really look down on him for working hard and being under paid for it? legitimate question.

i'm just laughing about the thought of him coming home and telling her about how he saved a kids life that day, or reattached someone's limb to their body... then the idea of you telling her a sweet story about spaghetti