Minor tooth ache for months

>minor tooth ache for months
>Pain started getting really bad
>Popping 10,000mg acetaminophen daily
>2,000mg ibuprofen as well
>Can feel stomach ulcer forming
>Liver is probably getting damaged as well

Any advice? I can't afford to go to the dentist and I think this isn't going to go away on its own.

You can afford drugs but not dental care?
This sounds like an America!

If you cant fix it then pull it out asap

3$ for a week of pills
Hundreds of dollars for a dentist visit

Yeah America is great

Switch to Tramadol, and go see a dentist asap

Most likely the problem will only worsen and the cost of the procedure will only rise, see a dentist as soon as possible.

Dentists cost $$, guess you missed the part where he said he cannot afford.

Same boat op, either fix teeth or have a place to live and food.

>Popping 10,000mg acetaminophen daily

this is your problem retard.

You can get a dentist to bill you later. If you decide to get it pulled, it will be cheap as hell. Less than a hundred bucks. You can go back later and get a dental implant when you have money. Go make an appointment. Call around. Tell them your situation.

Pull it yourself then.

Anything above 3000mg acetaminophen daily is liver damage for sure. Crush up garlic clove and put it on the tooth.

Also, there's a program that will give you a loan to see a dentist. I can't remember the name of it, but I've done it before, and yes, it's real. Call some dentists up and tell them your problem and then ask about it. They'll know what you mean.

My last pull costed 300 usd

Dude, I live in a West Texas shithole, and there is a couple of free dental clinics here.

Bottle says 4000 it's daily limit but I'm a pretty big dude 6'4"
4 pills of 500mg each, every four to eight hours depending on how I feel, always right before bed and right when I wake up

I have been steadily upping the dose over the last two months and anything less is ineffective. Even with my current schedule I'm still at a 4/10 basically all day.

Go see a dentist, when you make an appointment state you don't have insurance and you can negotiate a price and payment plan upfront. If you harm your liver and stomach it will just be even more $$$ later on.

Or maybe the pills will just kill me off in my sleep.
But I doubt I'll be that lucky.

what makes you think you can afford a doctor's visit and/or er visit on top of having to see the dentist too? you're really fucking stupid, have some hygiene

Stop the Tylenol now. It is not doing much as it's not affecting the inflammation that is causing so much pain. If you can afford it, supplement with some n-acetyl cysteine (NAC).

Switch from ibuprofen to naproxen which maybe is easier on your stomach (evidence is not super solid)

Search for low income dental resources in your state/city. If you aren't going to do this you need antibiotics to stop the pain. Remember this is not a real solution.

You can use fish or bird antibiotics. Fish Mox Forte is 500mg amoxicillin which should be good.

>doesn't realize bad teeth can be genetic

It's ok user, I remember when I was a kid and didn't know fuck all.

I'm using ibuprofen for swelling and acetaminophen for pain.

Do I just like eat a whole box of fish medicine or should I apply it as a paste?

Go full "Cast Away" and knock that motherfucker out with a ice skate.

>no money for dentist
>USA

You can try Kratom a lot of people use it for chronic pain. You can check reddit for a list of vendors. Its like 30$ a month depending on how much you need.

Cloves was used In old fillings for pain relief. Grind It with minor alcohol and apply IT directly on the tooth for instant numbness.

Sure, blame genetics on your terrible hygiene, greasy neckbeard. Glad I can't smell your shit breath over the internet.

find some old antibiotics and take them.

>edgy teen confirmed

Whatever you say kid.

Alcohol
Marijuana
Opioids

get some opiates

Use fresh garlic on it for pain. You don't believe me do you. It works almost as well as liquor.

Go get anbesol. It's a numbing agent. I've shattered two teeth on two different occasions, exposed nerve, all that.I couldn't eat the pain was so bad.

Anbesol saved my life. Seriously, give it a shot

It should come as capsules (no experience with it sorry).

Take one (500mg) by mouth three times a day for seven days. Remember is is a short term solution.

Stop the Tylenol. Seriously. THe pain will improve with the amoxicillin. Keep taking the ibuprofen or naproxen.

And again, check out low income services. You can even just call a dentist office and ask if they know of any resources.

3*52=156

Alright Sup Forums you convinced me. I got a free exam and x-ray tomorrow. They said it could be as cheap as $160 for a pull, if that's all I need I'll probably just get a bottle of gin and do it myself.

Take whole cloves (not garlic cloves) and simmer them in water, rinse with it as often as you want.

Numbs your whole mouth
Antibacterial, stops infection

I had 3 teeth pulled and used that instead of antibiotics dentist tried to prescribe and the dentist was amazed how fast my gum holes healed up.

ERs have to see you (but expect an incredibly long wait), and you can look up dental schools- they do tooth extractions practically for free. I usually do a nerve block on the pts I see in the ER.

that right ther is an abcess my friend. go to the emergency room. they can't deny treatment, they can only bill you.

don't fuck around with dental abscesses, they can spread down into the heart or up into the brain and kill you.

they're going to prescribe you some antibiotics, painkillers, and tell you to see a dentist for extraction. tell them your financial situation, they'll help you find someone to go to.

get a move on, OP. here's to better days.

usually the e.r in mid day isn too packed. i had to go in once for treatment and only waited about 20 minutes.

Dude.. I feel your pain..my teeth are so fucked.. I have had 20 or so abbesses (i.e. sever tooth aches/pain)**

GET ANTIBIOTICS. You are pain from the fluid pressure of an infection in your jaw bone (decay is eating tooth nerves and spreading to surrounding bone.

Take the fish store amoxicillin some other user recommended. Pain will be gone in average of 2 days (maybe sooner and no more then 3 days at worst). Take the antibitotics for at least a week.

Deal with pain during the 2 days. I use Excedrin (normal dosage 2 tabs every 6 hours) and ibuprofen to reduce swelling.

There are also many different ways to reduce pain. The way that has always worked for me is acupressure. It's surprising how well it works once you get the hang of it.. Basically rubbing hard on a certain spot on your head. You just have to find the spot. Start by rubbing your your knuckles into head around the temple that is on the same side as the tooth. Usually spot is around there... try top of skull above temple down to cheek bone. Just keep rubbing yourr knuckles around in that area.. you will know when you find the spot. Just rub there and in a min or two it will stop the horrendous continuous pain for a while. repeat as needed.

**(FYI my tooth issues are from a drug called Prednisone that I had to take mega doses of it for 10 years as a teenager... it fucks you up in lots of ways but I needed it..one pleasant side effect is that it leeches calcium from your body and I basically have no enamel on my teeth.. but my dad is a dentist but I am on other side of country and don't feel like going to someone else.. so I have suffered though lots of tooth aches.. gonna go home over the summer and he is going to rip all them out and put in implants. ugh.)

2nd this. I love this shit

Once I took 100,000 mg in one sitting with alcohol

Had issues for years, but the body recovered

ER? Who the fuck goes to an ER unless they want to be robbed blind by the medical system, even with good insurance

people having emergencies, like our friend OP here who's been eating ibuprofin and tylenol like candy.

the dude needs to be seen by a doctor. now.

same person.. just read what others have written..

Yes.. going to the ER is an option. Reality is that there is nothing they or any dentist can do until the abscess clears (they/you can''t and SHOULD NOT pull a tooth while the access is there because it radically increases the chance of spreading the infection into the blood and into brain/heart.)

So the ER will give you pain meds and anti-biotics. If you want to save the time/money get the antibiotics some other way (like fish store or from leftover prescription etc..). Antibotics are what is key here.

If the abscess is not getting better after 2 days or the pain is too intense then go to ER.

I feel like at this point it's not going to get much worse in the next few days. Why the fuck would I go the the ER and get billed hundreds of dollars for some antibiotics VS just toughing it out a few more days? Or eating fish antibiotics?

:/ i guess i push the E.R thing so hard because one of my friends like an abcess go till it became a brain infection. He survived, but he's got some bad cognitive damage, like someone who's had a stroke.

i'd just hate to see that happen to someone else.

Place a clove of fresh garlic in affected tooth. Bite it slowly, let the juice reach the root of infected tooth. This should kill the bacteria causing the pain. It work

>I'm a big dude
For You!

Seriously though you're retarded as if being taller over doubled the recommended level for the meds. Apparently your genetics traded brain power for height.

OP here with a follow up question. Everyone seems to think it's an abbesses. Googling the symptoms I don't have a fever, my lymph nodes seem fine, sensitivity to hot and cold, sensitivity to pressure, or swelling.

So like, what is the chances it's just some dumb bullshit caused by over brushing and eating too much citrus or just a regular cavity?

Jesus fucking Christ dude.
10 GRAMS of paracetamol per day, I'm surprised you're not fucking dead
IMMEDIATELY lower your dose of apap.
Sounds like you're in america so, try smoking weed for the pain relief, stay on your LOWER dose of apap (something like 2 - 3 g daily) and see if you can get a script for codeine or oxycodone.

your immune system is burning itself dry. the fish antibiotics might work, but wouldnt you rather just go get a real perscription, along with some much better painkillers? they might hook you up with hydrocodone. that with 2 ibuprofin is heavenly.

they bill you, you say youll pay them back at some point, and you're on the road to getting better.

dude I brush my teeth 3 times daily (almost compulsively due to history of bad teeth) and this morning I broke a tooth when I bit into an apple. it is genetics, and fuck I have weak genes

Yeah, it's pretty crazy.

The pain has been pretty on and off for the last few years. It would flair up if i ate too many sweets but it's been pretty painful the last few weeks and I'm not sure why.

Don't listen to him op, he's just an idiot kid with a big mouth. Probably gets beat up a lot.

I rarely get fever with abscess or swollen lymph nodes.

We are are using abscess as a blanket term for body's reaction to 'large infection in tooth root's/jaw bone'.

So here's the thing. If you have severe, continuous, amazingly exquisite pain thenit's either the nerve in your tooth or its the nerves in the jaw bone.

How can you tell the two cases and what can you do about it?

1. If it is an exposed nerve (like from deep cavity) then your pain is from something touching that nerve or the nerve being exposed. Clean the area toughly using salt water or garlic etc.. then inject tooth ache (ambensol, oralgel). If this helps ease the pain then it's exposed nerve issue (ie cavity).

2. If it's a deep infection then oralgel/amebsol won't do shit for the pain.. an Abcess is the body making a sealed fluid packet to seal in the infection so the oragel can't get in there... and the pain you are feeling is primary from the pressure of all the fluid the body is pumping into the sealed abscess. Other giveaway signs of an abcess: it trobs. it is very painful if you push down on the tooth with you finger. The pain moves shifts and feels like it is in an area rather then a specific point. If t feel like your tooth if going to pop out. There wont be obvious swelling at first.. that will come several days later and look like a very large zit on you gum that will ooze puss (or if it gets popped it will actually like a teaspoon of puss will high pressure fly out hahah)

If it is case 1 then seal the cavity with temp filling (like 84 at drug store) or chewing gum. If it case 2 don't plug the hole.. that will only add to the pressure if anything.

>I can't afford to go to the dentist
But I'm sure you posted this from your phone. Fuck off and die.

Alright man, im going to head to the store and get some orajell and see if that does anything.

My sister brushes her teeth 3 times a day, flosses and mouthwash the whole thing. She has 5 cavities I think, one chipped tooth, and one of her teeth just broke in half. I brush once every other day just cause I don't remember to. They're clean, no cavities, no problems. I think it might be genetic for things like that but brushing does help I think.

Also go to a college where dentists are training and ask if they could do work on your teeth for practice. A lot of dental students will take the practice for cheap.

Cloves work 100x better than orajel at 1/20th the cost.

Yeah dude because a $250 phone that I use daily and purchased when I had extra funds for is totally the same as a random $400 visit to the dentist.

>10grams of acetaminophen
>not dead or atleast on dialasis yet
Just shoot yourself with a 12 gauge to the face at this point because you are clearly a fucking moron.

pull it out and administer something that will numb the pain. thats literally all you need my friend, im afraid it doesnt get any more cost effective and simple than that. as an added bonus you will become a badass for being able to do such a thing.

You should not take more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen a day. Taking more, especially 7000 mg or more, can lead to a severe overdose if not treated.
Symptoms

Abdominal pain
Appetite loss
Coma
Convulsions
Diarrhea
Irritability
Jaundice
Nausea
Sweating
Upset stomach
Vomiting

Psh, I only have 4 of those symtoms.... I should be ok....

You chose the most painful way of suicide possible bruv. You shouldnt be taking more than 2000mg a day, 4000 is the absolute limit even if you are a fat american pig.

Get booze, drink just pull that motherfucker

>Home Care

>There is no home treatment. Seek immediate medical help.

I'm going to go drink a glass of water
/shrug

Considering it says i should be dead within 4 days, I'm not too worried about dying right now.