Shota

Shota

please more...

How's this shota pic rate?

any sources on shota pegging?

MILFS humping shotas? Not sure how common that art is.

Nice shota-bod.

Nice shota everything

any diapered shota?

Kinky. There's definitely a shortage of diapered shota art.

Disgusting! MODS!

Agreed

What happens when a shota watches too much TV.

How do you have sex with a shota? I've been trying for days with a younger boy on my swim team and it just doesn't work. I want to fuck him like these pictures but it's not happening.

Bump

please dont. Im not even into shot normally, and I still dont want that to happen. Your polluting a community. Make a sillicon doll that is super realistic and has electric heaters and everything in it. Just use that.

hm, why it isn't working out?

More shotas after too much TV.

How about I use you instead you tight ads little bitch.

Not happening in what sense? Like you already got in his pants but he's too tight? Or he's just not interested?

You don't.

What? We are friends and want to have sex...
It doesn't fit it hurts him and he makes it stop. Tried fingering him for a long time tried doing it slow tried different days it doesn't work. Now I just finger him like I'm ducking him and we touch ourselves Nd that is really amazing for both of us but sex doesn't feel good?

Be gentle mang. Lots of lube. Maybe you gotta start with just fingers, or maybe wait a year n try again. Don't ruin it for everyone else tho, be slow and careful and gentle. Ever thought about trying it with a small man, I went to school with some dudes that weren't midgits but legit like 4'9. Or if straight up kids is your thing

Obviously don't try to fuck him then. Just stick to what you're both comfortable with. Remember that the images in these threads are fucking cartoons and not accurate depictions of reality.

>lewd shota
HOW
ABOUT
YOU
FUCKING
DONT
STOP. SHOTA ARE NOT FOR LEWD. SHOTA ARE FOR HUGS AND KISSES ONLY.

dead already?

Bump

That's so sad. He looks like straight out of these pictures they get me wanting to do it so bad.

stop being a fucking child molester, that's the solution.

yes. please spam this thread full of literal paedophiles.

how old is he?

Bump. Briefs plz

I've been through a similar problem. It'll fit. You just have to make sure he knows it'll hurt at the beginning. Don't give up it's so so so so worth it.

Any other shota discords?

everyone moved to telegram. get on with the times.

Asking the real question

Shota pubes

Such a tease

fuck off filthy autist cunt!

Does someone have the name of this artist?

Aogami on inkbunny

Thanks buddy

aogami

Anyone have a better quality version?

Slightly furry

WHat's ink bunny?

Don't feed it, user. Retards feed on attention.