Wwyd hate fuck edition

Wwyd hate fuck edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCohmVIPFbw0Gozd5rReGN2g
m.youtube.com/channel/UC347t6fqd0RZKMttzh6BFUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wwyd to this slut, loves dick in her mouth

Tit fuck until I'm edging then fuck her mouth while grabbing a tight hold of her head

Wwyd to this slut, brutal

ass fuck her dry and choke till I came and she passed out red in the face.

her?

Slap her silly. Anal with hair pulling and donkey punching. Finish with cum on her face

Throw her on all fours on her bed and rip her bikini bottom into pieces. Ravage her pussy doggy style while I pull her hair. Make her scream wild. Would dump my cum deep inside her.
Fuck her throat balls deep and pinch her nipples. Would only stop when she passes out or pukes over my cock.

Kidnap her and rape her senseless for an entire night.

Tie her hands together and tie them to the bed. Spread her legs and fuck her hard, ignoring her squirming and struggling. Grab her tits while fucking her. Blow my load inside her, then turn her around and fuck her again from behind. Fuck her again and again until she's a cum-filled mess.

Would love to hear from b wwyd to her

Gag her and abuse her tits. Slap her across the face if she resists. Fuck her while looking her straight in the eye and when I'm done, take the gag off and put my soft dick in her mouth. Have her suck it until it gets big and hard again, then fuck her mouth hard and fast until I blow my load down her throat.

Fuck that gorgeous face. Get her down on her knees and plunge my hard dick balls deep into her mouth, and hold on to her head while pounding her face.
When she's about to gag and choke from getting her mouth roughly stuffed with cock, cum inside it. Pump my load into her mouth and down her throat, forcing her to swallow it all, before pulling out and letting her cough and catch her breath.

Tear her panties off and stuff them in her mouth, sealing her mouth shut with duct tape. Cuff her wrists to the bed, bent at the waist, slap her ass and pussy until I'm ready to ram my cock inside her. Videotape the whole event, posting it to the internet after cumming on her face.

Ring gag in her mouth, so she can't stop me or anyone else from fucking her throat. Abuse her tits, pinching and slapping and later dripping hot wax on her.

Slam her cunt with her legs over my shoulders while I gnaw and maul her tits. Slap her from time to time, spitting on her face and insulting her as I flip her over and shove my cock up her ass.

Take her out for a nice meal, get her good and wasted. Take her home, where some friends are waiting. Keep her drinking, get her into bed, strip her off and run a train on her all night, making sure everyone sprays at least one load over her face.

Pin her down and fuck her roughly for as long as I have the energy. Put her on all floors and pound her slit from behind, smacking her ass and choking her with the crucifix necklace. Make sure to get her at a time when I know she's ovulating so I can breed her.

WWYD?

Do your worst, this body can take the punishment

Anything else?

Please what would you do to her

Pin her down and lift the skirt of her dress. Hold her down with a hand on her throat, tear the top open and grab a breast, and fuck her hard while groping her. Then flip her around and keep her down on all fours and fuck her from behind. Grab her hair and jerk her head back, and pound her as hard and fast as I possibly can. Make her groan and cry out from being fucked so hard, brutally plowing her cunt with my dick until I cum in her and make her take every drop I have.

Wife

fuck her from behind having her see herself beeing dominated and used in a miirrow and play a nice little defeated and broken super heroine game with her

wwyd to her?

Bump

Push her face down in the ground and get her into a "face down, ass up" position. Then mount her and fuck her hard while holding her down. Ravage her cunt until I cum, and dump my load inside her unprotected hole.

This bitch would get strangle fucked against a wall until her squirt stinks up the place

WWYD all 3

wwyd to this whore, she loves to be choked and spanked

Mud left her pathetic little mouth while gripping her throat. She'd be drooling all over her tits, lubing them up nicely for me to fuck them hard...

Wwyd to this bitch?

Mud left? Wtf.

"I'd fuck"

WWYD to Zoe?

wow she looks like an annoying cunt, definitely start with gagging that whore mouth and tying her up ready to be fucked ruthlessly

I would make them take turns deepthroating me. The girl who gave the sloppiest head would be allowed to live.

She's an absolute whore. We fucked after a night of drinking, she was an absolute bomb in bed and took my dick like a pro. Came absolute buckets in her pussy.

Would love to do the same with your girl...got anything more revealing?

Take her for a nice walk down a trail, get some small talk going, when we get to a nice isolated area, stop for a sec, bend her over against a tree, dress up, panties down, grab a hand ful of her hair at the scalp and fuck her. She fights, but cant do much arched back like that. I tell her im going to cum in her, she begs me not to, she is not on the pill and its a fertile day. I blast my load in her and tell her she will look sexy pregnant with my baby. I make her clean my cock off with her mouth, tears still streaming down her cheeks. I tell her she can walk out with me and pretend nothin happened or go through a battle trying to prove i did it. She walks out with me looking like a mess.

How would you use all these 3 sluts?

do them

These 2 sisters

omfg please dump

would tie all three up very close to each other in a circle looking at each other and put a vibrator in their cunts. Then I would let them have a little competition: who can control her body longerr? The first girl who has an orgasm I would grab an facefuck in front ot her friends. The second would get a load in her ass. The winner i would fuck in her pussy

pick one and wwyd to them?

Would love to hear more on them

wwyd

tell her to get a nose job

tell wwyd and i post her nudes

Take them to the bad part of town and put them to work making money

you missed call , text AND voicemail...come on dude get it together

Fuck her mouth like a Fleshlight and cum all over her freckled face.

Wwyd to both

Wwyd

Face down, ass up with hands tied. Cut the ba ks or her legs with little razor nicks and jam a speculum in her cunt.

Raw dog her ass and make her lick her shit off me.

Fucking her straighty from behind in doggy style. She moans of pleasure each time my big cock hurt the bottom of her pussy. She really like that. I'm playing with my dick in her pussy and she simply asks me more.

Wwyd, she loves rough sex

Hold a gun to her head while she rides me and I smack her glasses off.

More?

WWYD to either or both sister(s)?

WWYD to these two best friends?

They're just some dumb kids I found on YouTube. I posted it as a joke.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCohmVIPFbw0Gozd5rReGN2g

m.youtube.com/channel/UC347t6fqd0RZKMttzh6BFUQ

anyone want to rape Ashley? Do your worst

I would force the girl with the red Solo cup to tongue my balls while her sister sucks my cock. Then, I would make her bury her face between her sister's thighs and eat her out while I fucked her hard from behind. I would finish in her mouth and have her share my load with her sister before swallowing.

have them ruin their friendship: Would fuck one rough but allow her to pass this fade to her friend telling me to fuck her friend

WWYD?

my younger cousin, more brutal the better

Tear her dress down the front, exposing her tits to my hands and teeth. Pull her panties to the side and fuck her roughly, choking her biting her skin until I pull out and cum on her exposed flesh.

Promise her that I'll fuck her up the as. Get her naked, eat her out so she's slick and ready. Flip her over and fuck her doggy style. When the time is right, push her face down, my hand between her shoulder blades, and push my cock up her ass. No matter how much she tells me to stop, I won't break until I cum inside her.

Inject a good opioid into her, then strap her to the bed, legs spread, to be used by anyone who wants a go. Film the whole thing.

Use the dress to keep her arms strapped to her sides, put her ass up, face down, a bag over her head so she can't tell who or how many men fuck her and cum inside her, breeding her.

Slap her repeatedly, turn her around so she's facing a mirror, force her to call herself every name under the sun, threatening to fuck her ass dry or to cum inside her bareback. Finally finish on her face, once she's a tear-stained mess.

Bind her tits nice and tight, her legs tied up so she's spread wide. Flog her pussy and tits, sometimes teasing them with my hands and tongue, until she begs for release.

WWYD?

shave her face

Be brutal

I would pin the girl on the right against the wall and fuck her in the ass before shoving my shit-stained cock down her friend's throat.

Be graphic

would fuck her doggy-style and place a megaphone in front of her, so the whole city can hear her moans.

Also do
and

Great choice, her friend would love to suck that dirty cock. I'm pretty sure they've had a couple 3 ways with the girl on the rights bf

Bend her over the table in the back and pound her ass in front of those little, old ladies.

Wwyd to young innocent olivia. Be fucked up

Wwyd with this whore?

I'd tear this fresh fuck meat apart, i want to rip her innocence away from her and leave her a sobbing, disgusting fuckpig. I'd grab her on her way home, knock her out with a blow to the back of the head and drag her by the hair in to an alley. Pull my cock out and smear it all down her face before i pry her mouth open and fuck this unconscious whores throat. I'll hold her head down firmly with my balls on her chin until she finally wakes up, if she doesn't then i'll pound away at her tonsils until i nut and fill her stomach with cum. I'll probably take her home if im not bored after one go with her and force her head in the toilet while i fuck her ass, nothing better than feeling a girls ass squeeze when theyre running out of air.

wwyd here and with which one?

Fuck her tits and cum on her face, obviously.

dman, what a hot piece of meat. Wanna fuck her in all holes 'til she's totaly insane

wwyd?

She deserves to get raped brutally in front of her own house.
Would force her to kneel and facefuck her, making her feel it against her tonsils. This way, i would enjoy her slutty face when gagging and make her vomit when she feels a massive sticky cumshot filling her mouth

Wwyd with these bitches?

God,what a cutie! She would be perfect to ruin, the more innocent she looks,the better. A bunch of guys would stroll up to her, asking for some skin. As she says no, as they thought she will,one grabs her arms from behind as another one comes before her, methodically beating her up. Starting with her cute face, going down hear body,removing clothes. As she us released,her battered body falls down, her swollen, split face looking up with sullen clnfusion as a guy takes his cock out,pushing it into her mouth. She is way too scared to resist as the guy grabs her by the hair, raping her once innocent face,as spittle and tears run down on it, flying all over with the force. The others get hard as the alpha make desecrates her face. As he finally cums, her now unconcious body is free for all. They wake her up by getting sand on her virgin asshole,for extra pain as they enter,dry. She wakes up screaming,spitting teeth,blood and cum as her asshole is turned into a mess by the cruel men. Her pussy gets a sinilar treatment. She is in and out of conciousness as she is beaten and raped, before being keft there after hours,spirit and body broken,barely recognisable from the filth on and in her.

Do this cute little slut, who I dont like. You can go much,much harder, beat her with a bat, describe her brutal injuries,things like that. I have more pics of her too. Her ass is amazing.

She is so incredibly innocent,rob her of it Sup Forums

A hood would be placed on her head before it is dpused with gasoline and set on fire. Her screams would be delightful to hear before her body floos over,her head burnt and useless,but her body still in perfect condition. One by one guys would take her from behind,fucking her unresponsive holes while a brave soul dumps lube down her charred throat and gives her a facefuck of a lifetime. Her remains are dumped behind a bush,for others to stumble upon later.
Something similar for my cutie? Have her as you like

Reminds me of the youtube book girl for some reason

I would grab her head and fuck her mouth until she was a sobbing, snotty mess.

That sounds great! She would try to plead but she could barely speak from the sobbing,shock and terror. What after that?

Of who?

Bump,dont die thread