Islam (disgusting teir)

Fight me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY&list=RD-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot one.
Atheism; sensible tier.

Oh yeah, and lrn2spell, christfaggot.

Sikhs are actually pretty nice people. It's the fact that they look like Muslims that gives them a bad rap.

True
I am non religious btw

Well then why the fuck start a thread about this bullshit, potentially knocking a perfectly good pizza thread off the catalog?

That must be why white Christians were responsible for most of the worlds problems and wars in the past few centuries and live lavish lives off their continued oppression and intimidation of others.

>inb4 we ain't dun nuthinz
>we was victimz
>white genocide!!!

>Judaism (evil teir)

What's wrong with Judaism?

>Islam (disgusting teir)

Compare its 3rd world practitioners with Christianity's 3d world practitioners in places like the Congo or Colombia. Is Christianity a better influence on those places where extreme street lynchings are performed (Brazil) and people fuck donkeys (Colombia)? The problem begins with being poor and backwards not with religion.

Trust me nigger jews are evil

>Trust me nigger jews are evil

I'm not sure what this means.

I had this impression too, until recently when a scholar of religious history pointed out the various Muslim wars of conquest into Europe and other regions prior to the Crusades which actually inspired the Crusades. Kind of a Muslims started it situation. Of course not nearly so simple as that... as in look what the Romans were doing even before they became a Christian state, but kept on doing until they collapsed. Now we have the Jews behaving like little shits to their neighbors, pretty nicely fanning the flames. And loads of gangsters using the flag of Allah to give themselves permission to rape and murder. Basically the history if religious wars is the history of bullies using religion as an excuse.

>Christianity (shit tier)
>Buddhism (shit tier)
>Sikhism (shit tier)
>Judaism (shit tier)
>Islam (shit tier)

Fixed.

>Basically the history if religious wars is the history of bullies using religion as an excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY&list=RD-evIyrrjTTY

dude sikhs are bro tier. fuckin gr8

>What's wrong with Judaism?

you must be joking

>various Muslim wars of conquest
Yeah, white Christians never conquered anybody. The darling angels...

The Crusades was aimed to take Jerusalem back from the Muslims, not due to any "Muslim war of conquest into Europe". Don't make your own alternate history.

>muslims start blocking christian pilgrims from visiting jerusalem
>jeez I wonder what will happen next!

such euphoria

Shitskins don't belong in white countries.
>kys

>whats wrong with Judaism?

top fucking keq

I'm simply correcting the "fending off invasion" myth.

Religious = faggot

>those places where extreme street lynchings are performed (Brazil)
This only happened once

Bestanthy Teethtano?

>This only happened once
once a day you mean
and prison inmates killing and eating each other and such niceties

In some remote places animal sacrifices are still performed by Jews. That aside what is wrong with the mainstream branch of religion?

Vape switch skull candy

How fucking retarded are these cunts

they are all shit tier. all religion is inherently evil and designed to control and manipulate people.

So thus Moors didn't take Spain? Muslims haven't declared umpteen fatwahs on every region around their point of origin? Muhammad himself wasn't a petty warlord?

Yes, but lynching because of religion happened only that time.

Christianity (whatever)
Buddhism (whatever)
Sikhism (whatever)
Judaism (evil teir)
Islam (disgusting teir)

Christianity (evil tier)
Everything else (neutral tier)
FTFY bro

christianity=stupid, peaceful
judaism=conniving, unhappy
islam=tortured, used

islam is not bad for non-muslims. why? because they don't chop your dick off. you don't fast etc... islam is muzzies problem