I work for a storage facility company and have always dreamed about locking a gal in a unit, strapped to a chair...

I work for a storage facility company and have always dreamed about locking a gal in a unit, strapped to a chair, table or pole and having my way with her for hours, coming back whenever I desired for more. Any of you have some kinky work place desires?

>classic horror movie plot
Can't you tards be more creative?

Even if the person was willing. I've always wanted a rape play setup. Someone to just come in wanting a unit. Let me show them around. Force them into a unit and have my way.

Not when you work 50-60 hour weeks at a bland, uninspiring work environment that you also happen to live at (on-site management).

It's not really specific to my place of work, but I've had a long held fetish for the idea of artificially inseminating women I'm close to without their knowledge. I think I would enjoy watching them struggle with the circumstances of their pregnancy and raising my children as their own. I'd particularly like to do this to my wife's best friend, but I struggle with the details. Method of insemination, method of incapacitation, etc.

sounds like a good time, we can take turns so she doesn't get a break from the rape

what stops you from doing it

That sounds really hot user, i have a similar interest, wish you the best in your travels

where would she pee? or shower?

Id imagine on the floor, and not at all

I'm in the military and I would love to have comfort women

I really don't have a work fantasy, because I live it. I run my parents ice cream shop and I sleep with some of the employees

Don't kid yourself, you'd last five minutes because of how hot it was to you, and then regret what you did.

The law. Lmao.

Uh? The floor and no where.

Sounds like a sweet gig dude!
You get to smash free rum and raisin

go to China circa 1945 and join Japanese military

Not gonna lie, I'd love to be that girl.

I don't fuck them at work, I like to keep the line seperate so they don't think its for any type of special treatment.

Virgin detected

I work in construction so I work closely with subcontractors for months. The best is when I work with painters, who are mostly women.
So a lot of times they use some kind of room to store their materials and tools and they also use it as a chaining room. I've always fantasied about walking in on them chaining because I have to do some work in that specific room or I had left some tool in that room to go and get it.

Let's make it happen ;) lol

Just walk In like you own the place. Maybe they won't tell you to leave :p

Why fantasy? at low level/retail jobs, you can get ppl to do most anything.

Used to work at a grocery store as a Front End Manager, they would randomly cycle department heads to do deep cleans of other departments. Basically it ended up being me and the bakery backup department head cleaning bakery one night. Midnight to 8am shift, so only night crew is there with us from 1am to 6am. I was 21, she was 19 at the time.

Anyway, bakery girl is a chick I went to high school with but never really talked to, she's forrest gump level intelligence, like just over retarded levels. As I go up to the bakery it has a sign she printed out that says "Bakey clos tonite" in front of the cake display, to give you an idea of her IQ. She was also super pregnant (pic related is her)

Anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up flirting quite a bit, and then I fucked her in the bakery walk-in freezer and came in her ass. She took the industrial size chocolate icing bucket that was about half gone, squatted over it, and shit my cum with little shit specks in it into the bucket. We made out a little after that, but mostly just got our work done, and then I helped her start the morning baking stuff.

She used that same icing, of course. I often wonder how many people bought cakes that day.

Not exactly low paying lol, no employees other than me work the location too. Need to be a customer or bring someone in from the outside for some fun.

Loved the story. Wish I could enjoy the same.

lol lol lol LOL LOL LMAO fuck off

jealous?

literally minimum wage girls are generally super slutty.

I have this really shitty thing that I cannot seem to get rid of called "concious".

wuss

Mine's not as creative as yours just having consensual sex in a janitor closet at work. [spoiler]I am the janitor. [/spoiler]

Tell me more about this "concious"

XD

Please name a horror movie with that particular plot, i can honestly say im not familiar with one.