Is he right about fantano?

is he right about fantano?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH_5j3Wm9qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

perro caca

he didn't even talk shit about him. not that his opinion matters after he pulled that red bait bullshit to defend the commodification of art.

yes, his head really does look like a melon

i missed it. when was it?

it was later in the same video. the guy he was responding to was dumb though.

video didn't have any lean in the title, you're just pissed your waifu doesn't share your melon hate boner as you

fantano is a clueless fuck but that guy literally plays wedding gigs who cares

I love Neely, his videos are always interesting and insightful. He made a really good point that a lot of people who popularly criticise music might not necessarily know a lot about music theoretically or practically - but merely as listeners to be amused.

Pitchfork reviews wouldn't matter if they were amateurish and nobody noticed them, but the thing is that people really do. A bad review on one circumstance by one person could really taint the reception of a work unfairly

isn't that that angry foreigner guy

LINK

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Wich variety of melon is this?

you are lazy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=zH_5j3Wm9qM

He didn't shit on Fantano
He said he generally hates music critics because they are not experts on music history, music theory, etc. He added that it's not the case with Fantano, because even if the melon focuses on the pure enjoyment factor when making his reviews, he takes some knowledge from his experiences as bassist, sound engineer, music producer and avid listener since he was a young kid.

he's pretty much right about him

please don't force him into a meme, I love his channel, and don't want it to turn into needledrop-tier shithole for Sup Forumstants

Pls leave adam alone :( do not taint this. I like his theory videos even though im not a bassfag

The way I see fantano's reviews is like listening to your mate talk about music. Sometimes he's listened to something you haven't and recs it to you and sometimes its pretty good. But a lot of the time he can like stupid shit and everybody ribs him for it, and also Dislike good shit for petty and personal reasons.

The only reason people hate him is because they think he is some kind of authority on music, which he obviously isn't.

His opinions on Radiohead are shit though

Yeah, Fantano is a hack

Adam Neely is GOAT.

>He said he generally hates music critics because they are not experts on music history, music theory, etc
And this is why he and Samuel Andreyev don't have millions of subscribers. And it is of course easier to hear your favorite "celebrity" say if they enjoy something or not, instead of bothering with all those big words, isn't it?

Who cares that he's playing wedding gigs? Does the fact that he actually knows how to make a living out of performing live somehow make him less credible?

>And this is why he and Samuel Andreyev don't have millions of subscribers

No, it's because he mostly talks about classical which is totally irrelevant to most people.

We can all see how well that served society over the years. And he made an analysis of Frownland from Trout Mask Replica, which is one of his most popular videos, along with an hour and a half long interview with John French from the Magic Band.

>fantano is a clueless fuck but that guy literally makes a living out of making music who cares
what did he mean by this?

Shaun King, professional black guy.