Was zomby right about the melon man?

he's an american so by default there's a 99.9% chance that he has no clue what he's talking about when it comes to electronic music.

What a jackass Zomby is

>hurr, you need to be a DJ in the UK to understand my music >:(

he’s clearly never been to england

Calling Zomby 'breakbeat' is like calling Green Day 'guitar'

(Sometimes you need to explain things to Americans in a language they understand)

fpbp

I'm glad he's the 0.1% then

t. melonoid

what a salty bitch lmao
>s-stop criticizing my music!!!

yeah im totally glad "the melon" (cool nickname used by anthony's fans) totally pwned him xD

REMINDER MELON NEVER REVIEWED ELSEQ
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ELECTRONIC MUSIC

Is this where the nickname melon comes from?

>you have to be from somewhere to understand some music

LOL at this salty nigger

>getting that upset about a review
SEETHING

Even if Fantano was off-point getting salty over someone's review of your album is lame as hell

Did zomby start the melon meme?

What's funny is melon and his stantanos are all dumbasses who talk about how people without a basic understanding of economics (which includes them) shouldn't have political opinions or that people who don't have advanced degrees in science (which includes them) shouldn't deny scientific consensus but then they all think it's fine for him to have diarrhea of the mouth all over music genres he hasn't begun to understand. Dude doesn't even read Wikipedia half the time; he just makes shit up.

Zomby started most Sup Forums memes, he's an original member of Anonymous

who?

You shouldn't listen to Melon when it comes to electronic music. He's clueless about that.

I don't like Fantano, but that's clearly an immature response by Zomby.

Zomby is a cannabis-psychosis knobhead who sometimes makes great tracks.

Fantano is a dweeb who reviews things without understanding them or their context.

why do you people care about a fucking youtube vlogger so much holy shit

They're insecure and don't trust themselves enough to form their own opinions.

>i don't want you anywhere near my work
Christ, what a fucking baby. I swear i have no idea how people get so autisticly angry at him if all he does is give his opinion.
Most of the time, it's his fans who tell him to review these albums. He even asks the viewer if they've listened to the album and their thoughts.

He's fun to watch, and i like to see a different perspective of someone's listening experience for an album I've heard as well.
>claiming superiority this hard
>"hmm... there's a youtuber who got popular reviewing music?"
>"FUCKING SHEEP"
>no dude i just think it's entertaining to watch
>"You can't form your own opinion! A-accept it! "

I love Zomby but man is he a self important asshole. I've never been unhappy with anything he's done, but man is he a tool. Whenever he opens his mouth I kind of cringe at whatever edgy 18 year old level comment he's about to drop. Also dude looks like a member of the jersey shore.

u fucking melon

Another shining example of the UK's insecurity. I wonder how many threads Zomby makes in /ck/.

>getting this mad
guess its true how insecure u are

>lole ur mad
Nice

Really, it's pointless and he's not even very knowledgable about music.

No, jungle is predominantly a UK thing.
You play drum and bass/jungle/dubstep to 99% of Americans and they'll call it breakbeat or EDM.
Yanks are clueless about anything that happens outside of their own country.

Yes
Yeah fuck an artist for being angry when a popular YouTuber completely gets their art wrong

>completely gets their art wrong
[citation needed]

Fantano doesn't understand anything about UK Dance culture. He doesn't understand anything that isn't American Punk/Noise-Rock. That's why Swans and DG are his favorite bands: they aren't the least accessible, they aren't even the best, but they reflect his taste in bland aggression and noise.

Zomby, Aphex Twin, Gas, etc., he doesn't know anything.