TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgOA24hAe60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This story is old.

hmmm this is eerily similar to a post i saw on reddit a mont ago... of course i dont go on reddit now that im a red pilled man. but the fact that this reminds me of reddit.com makes me so incredibly MAD! im freaking out dude!

What a fucking cunt.

ye ye, ay yo black people, lmao

Why do celebrities tolerate going bald? They have enough money that they could get hair transplants, etc.

JUST
make
me
a
hot
meal

>11 dollars dollars

What did xir mean by this?

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc fucked that car.

as if he gives a fuck at this point

how do I upvote

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he was secretly living in the basement in a Puerto Rican family's house. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc moved into their attic

I saw Matt LeBlanc at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Do you have some spare change?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “please? please? please?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him weep as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen hot meals in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the meals and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each meal and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a cock. Matt LeBlanc bought a hole.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had a hot dinner to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a restaurant. Matt LeBlanc bought a fork.

Is Joey the second largest Friend?

these threads are always so nice

GORY, GORY...WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE!

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot dinner" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

I like how quoting the top comment on reddit verbatim has become a part of this meme

And Courtney Cox bought one later that night too because everybody eats food.

>hot dinner
idk why but I've always hated that phrase

go back to imgur

>phrase

it just implies a full, hearty cooked meal

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot semen" like he's a crack-addicted slut, not a handsome guy who could have had his ass fucked in about 45 minutes.

Depends if Perry is on or off pills.

This is code for poor people, because hot, prepared food can't be bought at the supermarket with food stamps.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Matt LeBlanc in "Matt LeBlanc" he only had Matt LeBlanc to his name. When Matt LeBlanc got their paychecks, the first thing that Matt LeBlanc bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

shut the fuck up

lol

TIL Matt LeBlanc was in Friends

>TIL
fucking neo-/redditv/

t. proto-nu-male cuck

First auditioned "Friends," his car. A name LeBlanc paychecks bought. Got had the Matt Courteney role their TIL hot of cast was Matt, he LeBlanc dollars to the for the dinner thing. When Cox in When $11, a Joey that only bought.

まず「フレンズ、 「彼の車をオーディション。ルブランの給料が買っ名前。ガットは彼が夕食の事のためにドルをルブラン、マットだったキャストの彼らのTILホットマット・コートニーの役割を持っていました。ときコックスは$ 11と、ジョーイだけ買ったときインチ

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was Matt LeBlanc as her personal sex slave. Matt LeBlanc ate a hot "dinner" that night.

He bought Matt LeBlanc Joey Courteney Cox $ 11 friends, had auditioned for the role of first pay. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

>tfw you started doing this weekly but got lazy
and hey why did u change his picture, he doesn't look too bad here

TIL When Courteny Cox auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" she only had a car to her name. When Matt Leblanc got their paychecks, he spent it all on hot dinners for himself. Courteny was left with just $11 dollars.

LeBlanc first had to buy Matt and friends audition. Courteney Cox first and foremost role for 11 am. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

is this modern poetry?

the newt DFW

TIL When Jerry Seinfeld auditioned for the role of Jerry in "Seinfeld" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Julia Louis Dreyfus bought was a car. Jerry Seinfeld bought a hot dinner.

Today, Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends." I learned he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, Matt bought a dinner, nice and hot.

Matt LeBlanc $ 11 dollars, " the only time Til she auditioned for the role of writing in the name of a friend , " he said. Cast received their checks Courteney Cox was bought for the first time in a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

TIL..

Matt Leblanc..

Friends...

$11...

Courteny..

a car...

Matt..

a hot dinner.

Probably because they aren't insecure

TIL When Dave Chappelle auditioned for the role of Dave in "Chappelle's Show" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Charlie Murphy bought was a car. Dave Chappelle bought a hot dinner.

I'm privy to some new knowledge that I'd like to share with all of you.

Matt LeBlanc, known for role on the hit show "Friends," previously was quite poor. In fact, he only had $11 dollars to his NAME.

When the actors received their first paychecks from their work on the show, Matt's co-star, Courteny Cox, decided it was finally time for her to replace her beat up junker with a more modern vehicle. Seems reasonable right?

Do you know what Matt decided to do with his newfound success? Purchase a hot meal. Truly a humbling tale.

>hot meal

TIL When a car auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" it only had $11 dollars to its name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing the car bought was $11. Matt LeBlanc bought Courteney Cox.

TIL When Brendan Fraser auditioned for the role of Billy in "Taxes Rising" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Bill Paxton bought was a car. Brendan Fraser sent the money to his ex-wife.

kek

NO guys it's supposed to go

>TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc had to find a new place to live.

TIL LeBlanc was born in Newton, Massachusetts. His mother, Patricia, was an office manager, and his father, Paul, was a mechanic. His mother is of Italian ancestry and his father of French-Canadian.
He attended Newton North High School and graduated in 1985 along with comedian Louis CK, with whom he would later be nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series at the Primetime Emmy Awards multiple times.

where is that faggot from? I always see his face

give me some info no this meme?

TIL that Matt LeBlanc (Joey from FRIENDS) was in the music video for Night Moves by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

youtube.com/watch?v=bgOA24hAe60

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

Courtney Cox was in a Bruce Springsteen video.

pls tell me user

Subtle.

When he joined Top Gear he killed the show and miraculously avoided any sort of blame

Truly luck is on his side

I rarely watch Top Gear but I'm pretty sure that queer Chris Evans killed that show.

TIL Courteney Cox surreptitiously acquired a second condo in the star-stacked Sierra Towers building at the Beverly Hills end of the Sunset Strip. The whole deal went down on the down-low — meaning the condo was not listed on the open market — but property records show that the sitcom queen shelled out $2.5 million for the high-floor one-bedroom and 1.5-bathroom apartment that opens to a wide, mountain-view terrace.

Matt L. bought a hot dinner.

Wich one is wich, wizard boy

Why does Ross, the largest Friend, simply not eat the other five?

Top is alcohol addiction, bottom is pills

Go to bed Chris.

i'm privy to some new knowledge yond i'd liketh to shareth with all of thee. mine own cousin to hath used to w'rk on the showeth "friends" and hast quite a few st'ries yond those gents've toldeth me ov'r the years. some of those folk art very much comical but this one is very much quite astonishing. matt leblanc, an act'r known f'r his role as "joey" on the hitteth showeth "friends" wast v'ry po'r bef're that gent did get did cast in the role. in fact, that gent only hadst 11$ dollars to his nameth. at which hour the act'rs hath taken their first paychecks and wenteth to the bank to wend chinks those folk, matt's co-star, courtney cox, known f'r h'r role as "monica" on the hitteth showeth "friends" hath decided t wast finally timeth f'r h'r to replaceth h'r did beat up junk'r with a m're mod'rn vehicle. seemeth reasonable right? doth thee knoweth what matt hath decided to doth with his newfound success? that gent hath decided to buyeth himself a hot meal.

have you tried googling the text?

This is why nobody liked you as a host Chris.

Yeah, I read this on r/television.
Not that I've ever been to that subreddit. Or any subreddit.

Hell, I haven't even turned on my computer since I downed the red pill.

TIL Matt LeBlanc, "Friends", is only $ 11 dollars to his name when he auditioned for the role of Joey. Sit on their wages, and the first thing I buy a car Courteney Cox. Buy a hot meal Matt LeBlanc.

Also, this is the worst thread on Sup Forums right now.

I think you mean comfiest.

>Why do celebrities tolerate going bald?

They don't, really. They're on dat dere finasteride and minoxodil until they're too old and wealthy to give a fuck about the hassle of it anymore.

Male Pattern Baldness typically starts when you're in your late teens/early twenties.

I'm not insecure, I wish I didn't need to get a hair transplant at 24. Apparently people aren't attracted to bald dudes.

That's not on me, But i still want to get laid.

.dinner hot a bought LeBlanc Matt .car a was bought Cox Courteney that thing first the ,paychecks their got cast the When .name his to dollars 11$ had only he "Friends" in Joey of role the for auditioned LeBlanc Matt When TIL

>Also, this is the worst thread on Sup Forums right now.
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

TI⅃ WHɘn Mɒƚƚ ⅃ɘᙠlɒnɔ ɒubiƚionɘb ʇoɿ ƚHɘ ɿolɘ oʇ Ⴑoɘy in "ᖷɿiɘnbƨ" Hɘ only Hɒb $11 bollɒɿƨ ƚo Hiƨ nɒmɘ. WHɘn ƚHɘ ɔɒƨƚ ǫoƚ ƚHɘiɿ qɒyɔHɘɔʞƨ, ƚHɘ ʇiɿƨƚ ƚHinǫ ƚHɒƚ Ɔouɿƚɘnɘy Ɔox douǫHƚ wɒƨ ɒ ɔɒɿ. Mɒƚƚ ⅃ɘᙠlɒnɔ douǫHƚ ɒ Hoƚ binnɘɿ.

I never heard of it. Thanks OP!

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

˙ɹǝuuıp ʇoɥ ɐ ʇɥƃnoq ɔuɐlqǝl ʇʇɐɯ ˙ɹɐɔ ɐ sɐʍ ʇɥƃnoq xoɔ ʎǝuǝʇɹnoɔ ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ 'sʞɔǝɥɔʎɐd ɹıǝɥʇ ʇoƃ ʇsɐɔ ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ˙ǝɯɐu sıɥ oʇ sɹɐllop 11$ pɐɥ ʎluo ǝɥ "spuǝıɹɟ" uı ʎǝoɾ ɟo ǝloɹ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ pǝuoıʇıpnɐ ɔuɐlqǝl ʇʇɐɯ uǝɥʍ lıʇ

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner..

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought these dubs...

TIL MATT LEBLANC BOUGHT A """"""""""""""HOT""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DINNER"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You summoned m..*burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp* me?
*puke comes up into mouth, visibly swallows it back down*
Can I BE anymore JUST?

TIL Lorsque Matt LeBlanc a auditionné pour le rôle de Joey dans "Friends" il avait seulement 11 $ dollars à son nom. Lorsque le casting a obtenu leur salaire, la première chose que Courteney Cox a acheté était une voiture. Matt LeBlanc a acheté un repas chaud.

TIL When Matt"Nigger" LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Niggers" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the niggers got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a nigger. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

role LeBlanc dinner.
bought of dollars cast he LeBlanc only "Friends" When their TIL a first car. got the that bought Matt Courteney paychecks, When in had Matt the for a name. Cox the Joey $11 was thing his hot auditioned to

You are a hot dinner
It would be extremely expansive
FOR 11$