Anyone here ever hook up with a legal teen while you yourself being older?

anyone here ever hook up with a legal teen while you yourself being older?

I'm in my mid twenties and find it hard to hook up with someone that young. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E6uX16D-lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When i Was 24 fucking a girl just out of high school who just turned 18 when i wws a manager at a gricery store. what a pussy that was!!!!!

Sexual favor??

fucked an 18 year old when i was 28. it was meh. just be reasonably attractive and work at a restaurant

When I was 34 I had two 17s and to 19s. I don't know how. All four we're dumb luck. Fromm there I went to a 43 year old. It was far better.

Bump

>43 yo
>better
what a beta faggot

She does all the shit that the teens are afraid to do.

teens nowadays aren't afraid to do shit, user. it's the 40 yo's who won't do certain things

Legal as in state legal or possession of nudes legal?

When I was 24 my GF was only 16 and even her parents agreed. Just be yourself. She had nice big tits but literally no sexual experience. Later in my life (me 32) I fucked a 10 years older women. Best Sex ever, hottest blowjobs, nice ass fucking.

This nigga talking like he knows what teens and 40 yo's do and don't do. Probably never had sex.

Usually I connect with chicks through friends however I don't know anyone that young. Do I just go to malls and hit on them there?

>Do i just go to malls and hit on them there?

Well...

Older is better than younger you clowns.
Let them have a few dicks and then turn 30.
Now that's some quality fucking right there

when i was 28 i started screwing around with a 19yr old customer of mine... went out on a double date with 2 of her friends and a week later i was bagging her 19yr old friend behind her back.

It ended 3 weeks later when she found out I was smashing her friend too, and shit got real, real quick and i bounced before it got ugly

that being said, I had almost forgotten how good teenage pussy felt. good feeling man. was almost worth the crazy to smash that pussy 3 times a day for almost a month

maybe approach them like anyone else? They're just ppl

I had a casual relationship with a girl ten years younger than me (18/28). Wasn't really much different from a girl my age, except every time we played video games, I was reminded that most of the games I had predated her existence.

26 was banging a chick who was barely 19 a month ago. Honestly if you dont give a fuck about them as a person go for it and if they are a good lay keep them around for that. I mean isnt that the point? But if you are looking for any real human connection dont bother. Theyre mega immature and their lives revolve around social media like absolute obsession. Completely vapid and reliant on people giving them constant validation. I know most females are this way to a degree but this younger generation takes it to such extremes its almost surreal. Its basically impossible to take them seriously.

Gave up on trying to make anything real with this chick and a couple of weeks later stopped seeing her all together because she absolutely sucked ass at having sex. Overall good experience though so wet and such smooth skin so i wouldnt mind finding another younger chick to fuck with just not that one. Would have been 10/10 if she wasnt a lame dead fish too insecure to do anything in bed. Real shame that one, oh well.

I had this same thing going on for a while. Best sex I ever had. Still think about it from time to time. 26 years later.

i wish i could pic related

checked
also bump

Bamp

My right hand is the bestest girlfriend

she has crazy eyes

>no tits + timestamp, take it or leave it faggots
I'm 18 and currently seeing a guy that's almost 26. We're not in a relationship yet per say, but we smoke, hang out, and fuck almost every day.

Fucked a 19yo that looks like a slightly chubby Gal Gadot. Did it 4 times. I was 32. She was great to talk to, smart, well traveled. If things were different she would have made a great gf or more.

just means you are lying. no reason at all to even say it unless you wanted us to know you were a female and if you can't prove it then no one will think you are a female.

I'm aware of why it's requested, I've posted plenty of times before but got close to being doxxed so I'm keeping a low profile.

then why bring up your sex at all?

Because it's relevant to the thread? The question is about older guys hooking up with younger women, I'm just on the other side of it

you could just as easily said your peace without indicating what you are. I could be a teenage girl as well just not interested in proving it so I keep it to myself so I avoid this exact situation which is as predictable as virgins on Sup Forums.

Be rich. Be a liar. Be both.

Because if I just said what I did without the female part, it'd be assumed I'm the 26 yo and I can't answer questions from that perspective. I don't say that I'm a female in threads unless it's for a relevant reason.

without proving you are a female now, everyone is just assuming you are a 40 year old man. no difference.

You aren't making the point you think you are making. This isn't facebook.

I left my wife when i was 34 for an 17 year old. 13 years later, we're still together and have a son.

Point taken, I get what you're saying now.

neat. and I truly was just trying to make a point. not be a screeching autist about tits.

I'm a kinky old bastard and I have been in many relationships with younger girls (legal) I am into DD/lg and pretty much anything else BDSM. Got into it in my early teens now mid 40's just go through sites like fetlife, pof, tinder etc never ending supply of young girls with daddy issues. Pro tip learn rope bondage so many little sluts love to be tied up and used by dirty older guys

I was 27 or 28 and she said she was eighteen. Sucked my dick on the beach but I never did get a look at her driver's license.

Yes. I was 21, and she was 17. Now we've been in a relationship for almost 4 years. I'm 25 now and she's 21. The sex is meh. Started out okay where I was able to make her my little slut, but then she started to get bored.

>this nigga

Nigger/Wannabe nigger confirmed.

Fuck off my board.

Hey I gotcha, no worries dude.

Failing that just be rich be a sugar daddy literally had a 18 year old girl offer her pussy to me if I bought her some all things considered cheap clothes like £150 worth for unlimited sex for a week can't even buy a crack who're for that

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=0E6uX16D-lA

ez just go out in clubs

yes.

had a 17y/o girlfriend when I was 31, and a 16y/o fuck buddy when I was 33.

fucked a fair share of teens in my 30's.

AOC is 15 here btw

Relevant discussions of females at or around child-bearing age.

where's that?

I'm 28 and sleep with teens that work for me. I dont feel guilty about it ever.

Are you physically attractive or have money? How do you attract and pull them?

>all these people with "I dated an 18 year old"
stop living in shithole states

when I was 24 I had a 3-way with 16 year olds

Denmark, but it's the same in all of Scandinavia. In Germany, it's 14.

When I was 22 I fucked my boss' 16 year old daughter.

>>>doesnt understand gap laws if hes in the states.

also im 42 and am currently fucking an 18, 19 and 23 year old. young pussy now is so much fun. they are all crazy and dirty as fuck.

You should live in shithole states, so then the youngins will think you want more than to just smash and be more willing to fuck cause you might spoil them with shit.

Above average looking but nothing crazy special not rich but don't struggle to pay bills

Pretty sure your a virgin, most people who have stuck their penis inside a female can tell you that older women are far better in bed then teens.

I'm 29 and recently dated an 18 year old Chinese cutie

Basically just make consent your primary objective. Make her feel very safe. Tell her you're into kinks. Make her feel wanted and she's yours. I have a lot of success just by overtly talking about sex and kinda bragging about my commitment to consent. Then you just get her fuckomg drunk and make her think she's giving full consent and then pound that tight little cunt all night.

Pic related

When I was 20 I banged my direct supervisors 17 year old sister who happened to also be my managers neice. We had a 2 year relationship until we broke up. Family gatherings were pretty awkward with them. It's a pretty good story that probably deserves a greentext at some point

I regularly fuck 15, 16, and 17 year olds. They always claim to be crazy and dirty but when you get them in bed they are stiff as boards. They are however willing to listen. I dont fuck them to because they are good fucks though, I fuck them because there is nothing like a teenage body

>>>>doesnt understand gap laws if hes in the states
dunno what you mean, brah... I'm not in the states btw. I did date a 20y/o chick from Pennsylvania when I was 20, though.

This guy gets it. Myself I enjoy sex with older women but am more attracted to younger women, like you said because of the body.

When I was 29 I was with an 18 year old right out of high school.

The sex was great and I've noticed that the young guys can't fuck well. Also, young women nowadays, more than when I was 18, are completely emotional. They are depressed, most likely take drugs and have rather stupid behaviors.

My recommendation would be to find a place where they congregate. Not online. I met my 18 year old because I moved back to a town and needed quick work so I worked at a truck stop where she was a cashier.

So consider that. Purposely find a job where young women work. Just a part time thing. I literally met my last 5 exes through work.

23(I was 28), 21 (29), 18 (29-30), 20 (31).

I do like the younger kind (MY SHARONA!), but be prepared for a mountain of bullshit.

I hit an 18 year old when I was 31

Yeah, some girls I tutored were dtf.
Mostly sat prep

i had a chance when i was younger feels bad. there was a young hot girl at my work. i was going to hook her up with some jagermeister but someone told other people boss even told me if i gave it to her then ill be fired.

wat

I'm 38 and fucking a 19 year old personal trainer. That's not advice. I just wanted to brag.

I'm not ugly, so I don't need to spoil girls for sex, I offer to buy them booze and we fuck and I never have to talk to them again

under 25 year olds aren't good for anything but sex

hmm, can I have more please

I'm about to be 25. My girlfriend is 18. We started when she was 17. Advice, find a mature one. It's hard... But worth it.

>ITT Closet pedos

Bingo. Just get a part time gig at a place that hires teens. And not being ugly helps a lot

There are no closets on Sup Forums, summerfag.

I am 24, abd i met this girl on omegle who was 15 at the time. The day after she turned 16 i met up with her and took her virginity (16 is legal here)

Best sex ever, she was a horny and sex crazed girl begging for cock...

Whenever I get one to a point where they fuck like a 25 yr old that perfection. a 15 year old that fucks like a 25 year old

Agree, a 15 year old pussy fucking like a 25y/o is the best

Have money and drugs. Don't over think anything. 18-19 year old girls are pretty easy to bed if you're at least a little attractive and relatively based.

Just be friendly and have fun....they want to fuck maybe even more than you do.

money or appearance of power makes you magnetic to younger girls