Hey Sup Forums - no YLYL but a serious question as i got into an arguement with another faggot

hey Sup Forums - no YLYL but a serious question as i got into an arguement with another faggot

how to peel a banana? which side you u open it?
itt:
>how to correctly peel a banana?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GaryKeesee
youtube.com/watch?v=84o0FUmE94k
youtube.com/watch?v=vZidQL133pA
youtube.com/watch?v=t7-fQTKueYc
youtube.com/watch?v=xTb1OyjUg0A
youtube.com/watch?v=qoV4dp5xgwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of question is this? Fucking autists, only one way
>take banana
>make sure banana is perfectly ripe
>firmly grab the banana with the stem facing up
>make your woman peel it for you

the first peel is always against the bend of the banana. after that just follow your heart

The correct way to peel the banana is from the bottom up, your a retard if you say anything else.

>follow your heart
I've never felt more free than when I get to decide which direction I peel my banana

>your a retard
Nice

Not all of us have women coming out of our assholes user.

Listen OP, here's what you do.
You hold it in your mouth, stem first. Then with a gargling, choking sound, you pinch the non-stem till the tip splits in half. You grab each half and pull à little till the succulent banana flesh is exposed. With one hand, you stroke the peel off. Toss away the succulent banana flesh and eat the peel.

Voilà, its not fucking complicated.

dunno y but i make a cut pic related and first peel takes away the left part. but only when i eat at home.

Pinch the bottom, peel up. Monkeys do it that way

If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Pastor Gary's scheming Twitter today and remind him he's a scam artist piece of shit.

twitter.com/GaryKeesee

i do it quite similar like this - a small cut then peel down from the stem

This thread definitely apPEALs to me

Delet yourself

like this

Okay to peel a banana you need:
A knife
A bowl
A fork
Fruit peeler
Your hard drive
And some juice to drink

Steps:
Buy banana bread

>YLYL
German YLYL:

youtube.com/watch?v=84o0FUmE94k

youtube.com/watch?v=vZidQL133pA

youtube.com/watch?v=t7-fQTKueYc

youtube.com/watch?v=xTb1OyjUg0A

youtube.com/watch?v=qoV4dp5xgwM

Most people open it from the stem part, but once you imitate other apes and pinch it open at the bottom, you'll tend to do it that way.

Fuck the apes, I bite that shit in the middle, then I squeeze out the delicious potassium goodness

The end result is the important part

It doesn't matter how you peel the banana but you are a confirmed pleb if you don't peel it half way to hold the peel while you eat it monkey style.

>peeling them
Fuck that noise, nature designed them to be delicious right off the tree, eat that shit whole

Thanks Lori