Post your literal 10/10 traps/ twinks

Post your literal 10/10 traps/ twinks

ill post 3

3rd now lets see what you got Sup Forums

bump

> test

BUMP Dont die on me faggots smh

gay

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

I aint gay buy I'd inhale that cock

lies

Where did the priest touch you?

No one is going to post me, Meredith :(

Please awake ! awake! things you see in the window can be truly degrading! i can be in you when this happens! Please, read carefully im not the kind of tiny robot that you see in your dreams im welcome in my perception of time! when i was younger i let my anger and hate go on dzis.tv i cant stand him (błazej) for hating my creator. He set a thing that i find not good. creepy. enough. talk to me like this big dog which im scared of ehrn the campaign begin, in the background i see him. WJH..

I cant be happy if then then then then then then then

wow damn !

i cant if you see now me hey.... If this was him he truly knows what that mean

Hey, J told you what happen yesterday? He was licking my window, i dont know if this was kind of joke but he still can stand up

No seriuosly WELCOME! i havent hear anything from you for years! how is him? they find him or they know anything ? Saa i should do this? I have some rope outside the school, but its risky

Heyo? Saa, she cant be identified yet, you can stab her hahahhhahahaha if she was so close enough to her hahahahahha i know i know, mohor told me to stay awake, i cant "stand" this bitch

So we talk about this here? He should find better place? I?Nf i can do this but its difficult. Also, thanks R to be nice to my uncle

What the hell? Some explain please

She was screaming all night, but R stop this and my anger goes away. I could drop some for you but its really mean. Im sorry KSKGWO this organisation KerKSekGekWOULVOutspace is fucking dangerous and spooky

If i was R they cant cant, but cant is only one hope

Hanna? what is your thought ? he was always bad kid but when his parents walk awayhe can see them? hole was also preety... Licking juice from dead body never seemed sooooo cranky! Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahahhaha he was always like this

Where is R they seemed kind of scared about him

Wouldn't call him a 10, but I've been crushing on this guy lately. So cute and cuddly looking.

im just as confused as you user

HOLY finger the patchy band of R. hail this new order if him. It was kinda preety from your choice to talk about this here. Julllietttt sorry or misspeling im can be a goood boy if you want to be underneath my shoes. My sister borrrow ............................................c arrrrrr

When this all happen i will be happy.. cant wait... i cant sleep... im so excited.. thought if being killed in the name of creator is the only purpose! Purpose of the one and true Hannaffffffffffff hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Is that ecchi.Bo on ig?

anabelle ?

You already choose the place? Poland should be good but R is scared of being butchered. My bag is empty????? hanna please let me know if you buy this goomies"ifyouknowthathereiscodeandthisisnotnormalwhathappenshereyoushouldreactterrriscomingallalongscreee

so strange, this guy is hottest but ive never seen a scene of him that i like.

what do you guys think about this one?

. THEENd BYE BYE R

Damn

very very hot

got more

rate me?

I wish this guy had done more

no its isabel

>ecchi.Bo
waht the fuck is this guy talking about... soem kind of code? i feel liekt here planning to do harm to someone or start a uprising but why tlak about this on a Sup Forums trap thread???

more

I know

he's underage in this

Prove it

3 or 4/10 if I'm being straight up

Recently found my old trap folder. Has a couple of years worth in them. I'll post a bunch of the cuties I find in there.

Whoops already forgot pic.

Defs not 10/10 but here's me :P

It's okay

Personal favorite

More bls

That ass is 10/10.

Now show us the front.

Just no

stupid roleplaying faggots

truly perfection

10/10 traps
0 Asians in thread