"EY WITE BOI!"

>"EY WITE BOI!"

>"You wanna commit some white genocide with us?"

Wat do?

Kill and burn them
>Fuck niggers

All of these CLEARLY have some sort of white in them. Niggers alone can't produce anything that look like this.

Try again faggot

Si me gusta

Fuck yeah give me that bitch on the far left

false

Would fuck all dis black grilz.

All of them are more white then black, but want to be a "black" girl. Cause being white sucks.

False false

Does not negate this

Just be funny and confident. Women in groups love a confident man as they have serious pack mentality the more of them are around. So if even one approves of you the most will simply follow.

>white genocide
If they mean blowing my load, then yes

Still more white than black you fucking retard. Look at the facial structure and the hairtype. Look at the nose. Jesus fucking christ

>Time to teach them the meaning of Colonialism
>Pick em off one by one, others not expecting
>End of the month=Finished
>Wait 9 months
>Rinse and Repeat

Because there are different ethnic groups within Africa you retard

People from the East have thin noses and Cheekbones

They were even classified as Caucasoid

If it involves trumpanzee/antifa hunting, sure.

Black people should stop the Cultural appropriation of all things white. Keep your booga booga style

Hey idiot if you are against trump I would think you would be for antifa. You obviously have known clue what the Fuck you are talking about fag

Kekistanis and Antifa are both pure cringe

I hate antifa as much as you do. But trumpfags like yourselves aren't any means, better.

Dumbass I don't live in the States.

You sound like you do. Or are you canadian?

NO.

We must secure a future for our retarded animal babies. Fagiticus: 69/33

FAR LEFT FAR RIGHT
qties

GOLD AND SHINY

bestiality illegal in my state

fuck off merifag your great great gran pops was happy to fuck 100% pure nigger fresh from Africa who were 10 times uglier than any of those models in that pic back in his cottonfield days of Alabama so don't tell me that niggers that are decent looking must have white genes in them and that only when they are mixed that the white man will go anywhere near them.

So sex is illegal?

>white genocide intensifies