Celeb thread: everything allowed

Celeb thread: everything allowed.

Come obsess and worship fellow betas

Please keep your hands to your sides while observing the ladies.

thats gonna be really hard to do user

> celebs vs. spiderman
>round 2
> FIGHT!

If an autistic child can spend hours and hours building a Spider-Man album, then sit patiently and spam the images because he's physically incapable of ignoring content that threatens his fragile masculinity, I think you can keep your hands off your penis, user.

Gonna try user :l

Kik anyone?

I mean i spended months and months building my Celebs collection :3

I finally added her on wikifeet, means I'll blow my first load to her soon
thanks Sup Forums you forced another slut inside my head once again

holy shit, who is this delicious piece of meat?

The match can swing both ways, the current score is 4:celebs -spiderman:4
plus a random cock mash up that nobody asked for. Which way will the fight swing?
Stay tuned for more action!

sure add me parker.peter7

3 celeb threads? really?

spider mans up like 10-0 brother

but it feels so good user......

Don't worry, user. We gotchyo back.

Guys, please. Sup Forums can only contain so much content. Simply post an image of a female and do not comment upon it or reply to other uses. Be respectful. Remember: It's not a big truck, it's a series of tubes.

You're so welcome user ;)

I'll show you a series of tubes

But there is already a dedicated board for this /s/? Why would you go through so much trouble when you yourself made the mistake that invoked such autism???

because they'd get banned there for talking like faggots

All hail Celebs obsession

Remember when Sup Forums was actually somewhat random and packed to the gills with OC?

Perhaps you don't. That was 9 years ago and you were still finger painting in Mrs. Neebler's special class.

But if anyone can bring the old Sup Forums back, it's you and Spidey!

>ignoring content that threatens his fragile masculinity
I can't help but laugh at the stupid this poster demonstrated. I mean, clearly you have no girlfriend of your own. Clearly you have no capability of obtaining one. And clearly you are so desperate, that you have to spooge over 2D visuals 5 times a day to help stave off the darkness.

I agree with the other posters. Go to /s/ you fuck up.

I can't help by laugh at your inability to create your own thread and fill it with all the OC you have at hand. I mean, clearly you are incapable of scrolling past and ignoring what you don't like.

Why is user so mean? Does user need a blowjob to make him feel relaxeed

None of this really needs to be said, its pretty easy to tell

Besides, shouldn't you be fucking your hot girlfriend instead of ree'ing at me?

Yes, they were all hook up threads and OC shit. Sup Forums was used as an advertising tool at that point and were "freecams" or interaction threads. Those aren't necessarily exclusive, but the difference is still obvious.

Also, I was here 9 years ago, but I don't point it out like a fucking neckbeard troll. That isn't something you should be proud of, kid. You need some social skills. uninstall your browser and call up that one friend from gym class that sat with you on the bleachers.

>ps, I'm not spidey, just a casual agreeing with the facts

lol, now you are just implying things. Feel free to keep pretending. I'm going to help that user post fluffies now :D

I don't know why they're in here talking shit instead of being with their grill really ..., don't listen to them user

user gets it, im trying to help you mentally challenged boys

>I was here 9 years ago
>You need some social skills. uninstall your browser and call up that one friend from gym class that sat with you on the bleachers

Read your post carefully and see if you can figure out where you went wrong.

Well, you implied that anyone with enough time on their hands to hang out here and spam images all day has no girlfriend. But that surely isn't the case with you, right?

that ass is what dreams are made of

>Can't help but laugh at the stupid this poster demonstrated
>but laugh at the stupid
>at the stupid
Also
>clearly x3
Mind reading capabilities? World's best hacker already found all the personal info of posters and spies on them through satellite? Or just a same fag talking out of his ass?
Stay tuned to find out in the next episode of "Newfag vs. Celeb threads"

There are things called jobs. When one is at work, another may be home watching the kids until it is there time to go to work, too.

Not the user you replied to, but I'm in that boat and didn't think it was that hard to figure out.

But maybe you just need a job to understand it.

I think his point was no one as mentally ill as you would have a girlfriend

>trying this hard
Here's a fluffy.

And which mental illness is it that causes you to be incapable of ignoring content that offends you? You'll have to remind me.

>not having a substantive response to someone pointing out the flaws in your logic
Here's a Sarah.

I don't need a job i have money to live off loul, i can spend my whole day fucking my hand in here iut's great

Now go ahead trash talk me

I want to thank all the butthurt losers in this thread who misplaced their cock long enough to never obtain real female company. I may have found something of yours.
>pic related
Hold still while I help you.

I dont know but whatever it is i dont sit on a computer talking about sucking other vigrin neckbeard dicks while "pretending" to be talking about celebritys

I can't help but feel like this has long since turned into a rekt thread.

I haven't seen rage this bad since my visit to Sup Forums last week.

God damn, kids. Go back to your summer classes.

You don't like it? Leave, retard

>celebritys

or i could just post spiderman :^)

And i'll keep sucking sweaty virgins cock :^)

funny thing is he still thinks hes winning the argument

Yes user, celeb threads are only a summer thing...
God damn summer kids and their silliness, they even dare to post the same shit during the whole year, how dare they

love celeb feet.

what do you think of spiderman's feet?

I'd give my parents life (if they weren't dead already) to be able to kiss her feet

I think user was just calling another user a mean word. I don't think it was meant to be literal.

Also, this thread belongs in /s/.

Tay Tay

same kek

Oooooh, did I strike a nerve?

Triggered yet shill?

she's a cutie

heres another one full of fags

I'm sure you did, my virgin detection senses are tingling

Bumb

Beuller?

spidermans here

No he left this thread is good again