My 8 year old cousin jumped on my lap and asked if I had any kids...

My 8 year old cousin jumped on my lap and asked if I had any kids. I told her I didn't and she responded "good"and kissed me on the cheek than cuddled into me.

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/2815926/the-astonishing-story-of-lina-medina-who-is-the-youngest-person-ever-to-give-birth-at-the-age-of-five/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gross. Fake. SAGE

She wants the D

little pervert wants the bone.

100% autism right here.

>Also, she wants the D.

She wants to make some with you.

Does she mean I'm a loser and is happy I don't have any kids?

She obviously just mean that she likes you and she's glad that you don't have any kids, because then she could be your favourite.

She wants you to pump a hot load inside her.

Hope this thread is heading to where I think it's heading.

she wants to be your daughter but the autistic pedo will think she wants the d.

she means that you're a 30yo wizard.

and that you should kys

No it is not heading in a direction, and no there is no need for the mods to come to a perfectly clean and legal thread.

she must be going into heat. She is begging to be fertilized.

fuck you faggot!

mmmmmm so beautiful and that soft skin, would carress/10

Shut up you're going to wake up the mods.

I don't see her very often but she does seem to have imprinted. Her sister and cousin her age went to walk the dog and I asked her why she didn't to go and said "I want you"

I just grew a beard so I look older. When she asked if I had kids I actually said no i'm not old enough for that (i'm 22 so I kind of am)

Maybe she was just happy I was closer to being in her age group with her other cousins than I am with her parents/uncles.

Should have said "No, but I'm going to have one in a few minutes."

Nibble on my knob and look at this:

Why do you care tho?

She's honestly prettier than that. She just looks similar (slightly curly blond hair, blue eyes etc) It's kind of crazy how princess like she looks.

Peado bear, where are you when we need you?

she's only 8, they do weird things at 8. there is no real meaning to it besides she is learning how to interact socially.

OH no, THEY'RE COMING.

EVACUATE! ! !

This is all YOUR fault.

She's 8. The joke doesn't even work. Unless you mean adopt her.

Pedo bear, the legend that never die

Holy shit kys.

She meant you'd be a shit dad

She wants to make one with you in 10 years.

Why in 10 years? I would do it now

Someone is from Arkansas...

Objection!

Show us what she wants op ;)

Calm discussions about females of potential child-bearing age.

Maybe she likes you.

why the fuck would anyone name a pic with "this" that?

It's time to clean this board up!

She can't get pregnant at 8 you fucking nematode.
California.

Nice try FBI

I don't think 8 year olds get crushes

She also just turned 8 so she is closer to 7, and looks more like a 7 year old imo.

Reported

Want some more?

>darkie

yuck

Yeees

Joking about you complaining about the age, but not the cousin part.

Fair enough

she's my 3rd cousin. We only really see each other because she it first cousins with some of my other first cousins.

that's cute ^w^ she was probably just playing with you and thought you'd be a good dad hehe

1. You are a faggot
2. Turns out you are also a pedophile
3. She is happy you got no kids so she can have all your attention
4. She said she wants you because she enjoys your company

Bottom line, you are like a big bro, but more distant, she might like you but she's is not developed enough to understand what it means

Also, get the fuck off of the 8 year old kid.

Why would she say "good" when I told her I don't have kids if she thought I'd be a good dad?

Cause there's always this and that together

1. You are a faggot
2. Turns out you are also a pedophile
3. She is happy you got no kids so she can have all your attention
4. She said she wants you because she enjoys your company

Bottom line, you are like a big bro, but more distant, she might like you but she's is not developed enough to understand what it means

Also, get the fuck off inside of the 8 year old

fixed for youkid.

When I was 8 years old I liked many girls and saw them romantically

I also enjoyed watching my sister naked before I was 6

Yes please m'lord.

well fuck all these assholes, she din;t mean anything by it when she is around 12 then you can bang her, yea in class the kids might have talked about i fucked this gut but they are all bluffing, so no she didn't mean squat, just wait a few years

she meant "FBI Party Van is already outside our door", you pedogay

What the fuck are you blabbing about

Learn English you fucking nigger

Fuck 6toes throws me off. Reminds me of this chick in my class that had 3 fingers.

I'd suck dem toes. But i prefer them a tad more developed. I am a knee-grow and have been fucking my white best friends lil sis for about two years now. Shes 14. We also constantly have facetime phone sex.

>She can't get pregnant at 8 you fucking nematode.
challenge accepted

Yo, yo shut the FUCK UP! Ain't nobody asked for your dumbass opinion.

It means she knows you'd be a terrible father

young stuff recent reproductive hormone flow,why lil snookumses play with dolls = nurturing bables
leave her be

she's offering you to make some babies in her

I fucked my gf first time when she was 12

The youngest mother ever was 5 you imbecile. It's not the norm but not impossible.
thesun.co.uk/living/2815926/the-astonishing-story-of-lina-medina-who-is-the-youngest-person-ever-to-give-birth-at-the-age-of-five/

That's different, you were 32

I was 15, she was 12:D

Either you're lying, this 8 year old is fucked up, or she's happy that you don't have any kids so she can hang out with you.

Uh, yeah

Or most likely she just said "good" as a filler response like "okay" and it didn't mean anything.

She probably just thought OP was older because of the beard and in her mind adult=parent.

/thread

Holy shit, one out of several billion chances of that shit happening! My point still stands, fuck you.

She loves her dad though. Why would she want me to be her dad?

There are other examples. You said impossible, I proved you wrong. You may proceed to fuck off now.

Kids that age think they want to be guys wife. Doesn't mean they are even thinking sex though.

She wants you to be her daddy. Big difference.

Because liberal cucks told her it's completely alright for kids to have two moms or two dads? She just couldn't grasp the concept of faggots.

there are many possible explanations, could be because her dad forces her to brush her teeth

>There are other examples
>Doesn't cite any more sources
I never said impossible either too, sweetheart.

At the time she seemed to be in a good mood about her dad. She was bragging/saying her dads food was the best/her favorite at the BBQ we had.

but how can you read her mood if you have such a strong case of autism?

Well OP should use a fill her response

Fuck her, she want you and you are idiot

1/10 bait for making me reply

You can't fuck 8 year olds. the pussy is too small for it to fit dumbass. You can only molest them/get them to suck dick etc.