How much hash is this?

How much hash is this?

might be able to get a few bowls out of it

about 40-60g? difficult to say, dont know how big your legs are. Put it next to cigarette pack. Also the weight depends on how dense it is.

I'd say about 50g?

could also be 1/4 or 1/5 of a 100g brick.

the fuck is that

hash you retard

thats a nice mars bar

1/2 a plate mr quadraceps

Retard that's a fudge bar

thats a 100 g brick

That is a good deal of it, should last you a long while. I would say that is at least 20 grams.

where are you from OP? How is the consistency of the hash?

but that's a chocolate bar

it looks like a bar of chocolate you retard

retard identified. If it was a whole brick it wouldnt have been bright on the side from being cut up.

100g or more?

Half pound

Around 100G, but i havent seen it shaped like that before

why dont you just use a kitchen scale to be certain?

Its a knee. Don't smoke it silly.

50g

Did he tell you what stamp the brick had?

is this a piece of cork board? :P

in SI, I would say about 50g.
In Imperial System, I would say, about a half leg

do a 360 back flip kick in the face, pull out huge blunt and begin blazing. unzip pants and pulls out massive 15 inch cock. she or he quivers in fear, regretting blocking my path more than being borne. dont even pull it's pants down, just puncture my dick through their pants with the force of a thousand suns. blood sprays everywhere as screaming ecos through the driveway. *slam slam slam* i let out angry ape noises. i see tiny cute feminine penis, CUTE! starts to cry and crawl away, i get angry and begin to beat him with my massive cock, like a baseball bat. he begs me to kill him, i oblige. I ram my massive cock down his tiny throat and choke him to death. camera men run out of the bushes and i scream "YOU GOT FILTHY PRANKED MY FRIEND". he lays there violently raped to death.
#goodmemories.

that looks like a 9 bar