Why are dicks so freaking ugly? Seriously, it's such a stupid looking piece of meat, I cannot take dicks seriously...

Why are dicks so freaking ugly? Seriously, it's such a stupid looking piece of meat, I cannot take dicks seriously. I can't stop laughing everytime my boyfriend pulls down his pants and his dumb meat jumps out with enthuiasm and desperateness to pump out his jizz inside me. And the pathetic pulsating/throbbing before it ejaculates with pleasure, lmao. And don't get me wrong, I don't hate men or I'm not into women, just hate the way your stupid members look.

Pic related, the dumb thing that's called a peepee. Can't imagine how anyone can put that thing into their mouths.

>men BTFO

tell this to your bf and make him cry take a pic
and post it

I love the pathetic throbbing. After a whole session of my boyfriend dominating me, I think it's so funny and cute when he has to stop for a second and I feel his member twitching, begging to cum.

bait and fake. women like dick. its their second nature.

Dicks look 1000x better than pussies tho

ARE YOU M OR F

As a dude user I can agree dicks are kinda weird looking. Once my gf was giving me a handjob in her car and half way through she says the first time I saw your dick it really freaked me the fuck out. Forever scarred me and now I don't take my dude meat seriously.

Obviously an F you dip

TITS OR GTFO WHORE!!!!!!/THREAD.

>there's always one

Quality bait, nice job user

Wrong. Most women don't like the way they look, the feeling is nice tho.

Same, the patheticness turns me on.

I already bully his dick a lot. He got something to make his glans shiny to make me like it, lol, what a fukcing idiot. It's like a desperate slut getting a new hair color to get her bf's attention.

Just go lesbian already. Jeez...

>bait and fake. women like dick. its their second nature.
No, it's their first nature.

Hurt

Then why don't you go suck one? Pussies look like a flower.

how old are you?

Kek'd good 10/10 unique bait op

lets face it: i can wash my dick once a day for one minute and its fresh the whole day. you can scrub your vagina 1 hour and it still smells like a fish market.

whats with the good ol togtfo? what happened to Sup Forums? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do suck them you bitter cunt, and pussies look like a spear wound at best

stop trying to fix your insecurities on Sup Forums, that never worked out for anyone

So dump your bf and get someone else.
It isn't that hard.
Goddamn OP. All that bitching and for no reason.

>Implying pussies aren't even uglier

Why are pussies so freaking ugly? Seriously, it's such a stupid looking piece of meat, I cannot take pussies seriously. I can't stop laughing everytime my girlfriend pulls down her pants and her dumb beef flaps out with enthuiasm and desperateness to get pumped with my jizz. And the pathetic pulsating/throbbing when it orgasms with pleasure, lmao. And don't get me wrong, I don't hate women or I'm not into men, just hate the way your stupid slits look.

Pic related, the dumb thing that's called a pussy. Can't imagine how anyone can put their mouths on that thing.

I'll give you both ONE guess why sex is also called "bumping uglies".

You guys don't give girls enough credit dealing with your penises. It looks like an alien, of course it freaked her out. Imagine yourself seeing an adult dick for the first time as a kid.

20, why does it matter?

>dicks are ugly

YOUR dick is ugly. Good dicks are fucking golden.

i have a confession to make: i only do anal sex because i think vaginas a gross. me and my gf didnt have vaginal sex since 1,5 years.

yer mum is a stupid looking piece of meat

Or your gay user. You fucked your girl in her pooper for a year and half. Maybe u like bungholes and dingers

Post one good, respectable looking dick then.

Got some news for you buddy

Fuck off summerfag.

Why do looking at such ugly organs turn us on? Irl, there's smells and stuff, but why does looking at pictures also turn us on?

Because reproduction is our entire biological 'purpose' if you want to call it that. Anything involving reproduction gets us excited.

no this is not the case. my previous gf had a nice vagina, i even ate her out. but very few girls have nice looking, smelling and tasting vaginas. most are just gross.

So weird. If we were wired to get turned on by looking at trees, we would get excited over them, or bunnies, spiders etc. We are obsessed with beauty unless when it comes to sexuality. Then we let ugly shapes of meet control our lives.

It gets your imagination going.
You fantasize about what that hard cock would feel like going into your wet pussy, how it feels when it stretches you out, or how you clamp down on it when you're going over the edge, or even how it gets just a little bigger right before it explodes.
Your imagination is the biggest erogenous zone there is.

its called a penis and yes they are ugly

Any animal dicks you find less silly, or are all dicks horubble to you?

It's not the meat that's ruling our lives. It's literally our DNA.
The basic command of DNA is it must replicate itself. That's why it feels so good when you cum-your whole body is fulfilling the most basic wishes of nature down to the atomic level.

Look at that handsome face and the sexy torso, big nice arms... then look at that comic relief poking between his legs, ruining the image. It looks like an alien peeking its head out of its cave to find food, or some pre-historic fish without eyes.

lmao

The fuck kind of flowers you been looking at?

as a faggot
dicks look great you ungrateful bitch

wtf I hate dicks now.

maybe you are gay

its called a vulva and yes they are ugly

Nah, I like it when it's doing its job (aka give me pleasure), just leave it out of my sight.

Sick...what do you like about them? I mean just look at it.

If you want me to call it a vulva, tell the OP to call it a penis.

every girl that's seen my dick literally wouldn't shut up about how pretty and big it is for like 30min. Never thought I'd hear that I have a pretty penis but I have several times lmao.

Oh man that pussy is beautiful. Wish I have one like this...

+1

Post it and show me the light. Let's see that magical dick that girls can't shut up about. Won't bully it (here), I promise.

ITT: Some user pretends to be a femanon to trigger guys

Most guys agree that cocks look ugly. Only gays get triggered.

I've actually always thought that dicks look rather handsome. I could even fancy sucking one. Butt stuff is gross though, so I could never go full-on gay.

just shut the fuck up and show ur tits, ur not funny