Shota is 100% not gay

THIS

Roll

this.

COME ON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FUCK ME UP

Reroll

hello woman

are you a virgin

im geriatric and my left nut is 4 inches longer than my right. i have 7 children and each one of them has a debilitating disease. my wife died from cancer a week ago so im looking for some grade A poon.

Hey I'm still a virgin hope that's OK

"I love sucking juicy nigger cocks"

Rolllll

winrar

winrar

I jack off to lolis.

winrar 2

winrar

Heil Hitler, mein Fräulein

WInner

WINRAR

Haha just my friends messing around how is your mom

Rooolllllliiinnnnggggg

apologize, say it was your dog that did that

Taylor, do you want to see my penis or do you want to see my penis?

send pick of hand

Roll

now ask if she's into cuckolding

So... does the carpet match the curtains? Pic please bitch.

re-roll

Roll for this

winrar

Seriously, though, you aren't a real ginger, are you? Deal breaker.

Winrar!

ANOTHER ONE

What's your Snapchat?

Winrar

Heil Hitler, holde Maid

If trips, OP waxes his arsehole.

FUCK

have you been Blacked™

Instead of building an actual conversation first and then responding with the dubs to confuse the person you automatically go full autism and therefore get no reply.

I'm a sexual offender I'm forced to say that before I meet anyone online. Anyway how's it going?

give me cancer and let me suffer. there are abilities god has to cure me from cancer and the unending pain of depression. where is he? also lets fuck hon??? ;)

What's your Snapchat?

Roll

Wiener

roll

This:
Hola mami, soy colombiano y tengo la mondá bien grande

THE GINGER UNMATCHED ON TO THE NEXT ONE

"how many inches can you take?"

This

Could I get your opinion on something?

Not too sure where to start but I have a VERY humiliating problem (at least to me). My penis "farts". This is what my latest girlfriend called it. Although she says it's the cutest and sexiest thing she's ever seen, I cant begin to express how embarrassing this is to me.

It can be anything from a soft wet whistling sound to a very loud popping or air escaping quickly sound. Yes, just like regular fart but much higher pitched and can be about 5x as loud. (coming out of a smaller hole, I guess). During a typical hand job my penis can fart up to 30 times. My exgirlfriend seemed to love it but I feel like crying. The gentlest squeeze especially at the base can elicit a fart but the worst is when I orgasm.

This is not a health issue as I've been doing this all my life. It doesn't hurt, in fact the vibrations alone can initiate an orgasm. Just humiliating. Most women don't say anything, some laugh but every girl who has witnessed this seems to be mesmerized by it.

I know women like confident men but I just cannot seem to get comfortable with this and I feel it is ruining my life. Girls talk and I feel like the talk of the town. High school was a nightmare.

My question is: Do you know if anyone else has experienced this? Am I the only one? I've checked books, done internet searches etc., but can't find anything related to my problem. I don't feel that I can cure the problem but how can I be more comfortable with it.

How would you feel if you met a man who was attractive, kind, sensitive and sincere but penis farted?

Sorry if I that's a bit too graphic but I felt like I finally needed a woman's opinion.

This

Caremonda pirobo gonorreita malparidito 70 hpta malmirado con mondá pequeña y atolondrado

Winrar

/thread

reroll

My mom say that im special

This

What's your Snapchat?

Amanda. More like a man-da-harpoon.

Winrar kek

SpiderMan won't stop me.

Winner.

Wellthereyougo

Nice trips.

Another one unmatched sowe'll try spider niggers method.

Top kek

COME ON NIGGERS

Hi! few things to start off with :)

1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen :D