youtube.com/watch?v=BOeCdIox_rM
youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They gave me a boner

Star Trek Voyager

Gravity Falls

The Patrician's choice is the blonde.

Sure thing low test redditor.

Well if the studies about masturbation lowering the odds of testicular and prostate cancer are true, my chances must be non existent

>they fell for the high test meme

Kat Dennings is literally fucking autistic, grew up autistic and has a wonderful voice

Wish she wasnt in such a shit show though

>be poor student fag
>live with parents still
>mom always watches this show and thinks it's funny
>always watches Mike and Molly as well
>sometimes have to watch it while I eat dinner
should i just kill myself now bros

Obligatory

welcome reddit

the one on the left looks like Darlene from Mr. Roboto

I bet both you are manlets

>not doggy fucking the brunette with one finger in her ass and another fishhooking her mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=R2WLlwMLCU0

I went through this with Two and a Half Men living with my parents while in school. It gets better. I still fucking despise that theme song. At least it had some decent women on it almost every episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOeCdIox_rM

>liking Fat Dennings
sure is homo in here

Dialog was cringy as fuck and Eric Andre is an ugly mongrel not a credible romantic interest, what makes him funny is his appearance, kinda like Wanda Sykes, not what he says.

She has some big fat tits too but I'm not gonna post'em.

I almost died. We all know real tech nerds use and buy windows products.

>literally autistic

You mean clinically? Let's be real here, "literally autistic" doesn't carry any weight around here.

That joke about using ubuntu was stupid as fuck since only somebody who wants to hamstring their computer would do that. "I sure need a clusterfuck of nonsense just to run quake 3 guys."

CANCER OF THE PRICK

>treblinka

All of their tech related jokes are bad because the writers are clueless.

>eating with your family

you're an adult, just eat in your room

I took up smoking, wearing suits, and drinking hard liquor everyday after I started watching this show. Got diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer last month.

GRACIAS, SALCHICHA

If by cancer you mean boner than Two Broke Girls gave me massive cancer.

Literally also means figuratively now.

This.

But it gave us this!
youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

both of these are patrician af.

Was that supposed to be funny or are a tragedy of writing and characterization errors?

It's an obvious scene about Sheldon and Penny who hardly ever get along and he actually shows a moment of humanity to help a friend with a quip of jokes.
He's showing her a gesture he would never do but because Penny actually became Sheldon's friend, he's more than fine to helping her, and sure he's a dick and she's a leech, but that's the "joke".
Under it all, it's to show him and her at a point that Sheldon is even willing to help her.