What does Yoko Ono listen to?

What does Yoko Ono listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyHH8-g9abg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avant-Garde yodeling

John Lennon beating his face

the sound of ol Johnny boy giving her the Liverpool one-two to the back of the head lol

i bet she would unironically enjoy pseudoscorpion

Field recordings of her and John having sex.

the sound of the audience booing

no one cares that john lennon beat his wife, everyone beat their wife back then stop making it out to be a big deal you fukn FAGGOts

john lennon, yoko ono, grimes, jefferson airplane, in that order.

Someone please answer me on this
>It's performance art if Yoko screams and does her shit
>It's performance art if GG Allin shits himself among the other shit he does
>It isn't performance art if a naked homeless man starts screaming the same way
Fucking why? I've never got the whole "abstract performance art bro" thing and anytime I try to ask someone I get hit with literal 2deep4u

fireworks by katy perry

thats because its not a performance...

If an unknown hosted an event, a performance and did the same thing they'd be laughed at
Yoko and the rest of the art community do such fucking shit and get away with it

Because post-modernism ruined art. Everything has to be an ironic critique of its medium rather than something actually aesthetically or acoustically good. The difference between Yoko Ono screaming and a homeless guy screaming is that Ono is pretentious and thinks it has some deeper meaning and people agree with her.

that's... not how it works

Then explain it

explain what?

Herself crying as John Lennon beat her

>That's not how it works
Then explain how it works
Explain how Yoko screaming is """"performance art"""" but if an unknown were to do it it wouldn't be art

do you know what performance means

Yes it is, faggot. Walk into any modern """"art"""" museum and look at the shit people think is deep. I saw an exhibit that was just a chair. It wasn't ornate or anything; I couldn't admire the craftsmanship or how novel the design was. It was just a stupid chair. Likewise people listen to Yoko Ono screech and think it's deep. It's just trite bullshit with no redeeming qualities.

why not?

you mean you failed at any kind of crit, great job friendo

That's what I'm trying to understand. I asked it on plebbit and didn't get an answer

context, basically

if *you* put the homeless man into a gallery, you are making art

its purely about context, ie where and how you present it

art is intensely jargon-y and if you can explain why you did it in those terms you'll make bank

you realize art is prompt for thinking and philosophy.

aesthetic and technical craft are unimportant....

unless the aesthetic or technical craft are somehow related to the philosophical pinning

you can view anything as art, if you get something out of it, imo. but usually, if someone proclaims something they do as art, it is art. it's up to you whether you understand what the artist is trying to accomplish or like it. no?

Modern art is for thinking about nothing. I bet you think harsh noise is a super deep criticism of music, right? If I make a field recording of me drinking a cup of coffee, is that high art?

Of course craft is important.

FOR YOU

that's just being close minded, friendo... just because it's not conventional art, doesn't mean it's not art
lurk more in life and try to understand different outlooks, would you?

>Still haven't got an answer

>John Lennon beating his face
Did she shout "Why are you hitting yourself?" repeatedly

I've seen so many homeless guys shitting in public screaming that I can't tell the difference between them and yoko anymore

Where do you live where shitting hobos are so commonplace?

Field recordings of owls

California. The bay area(oakland, SF, whatever other shothole they throw in) is full of homeless people

"What's art about that?"
youtube.com/watch?v=WyHH8-g9abg

>cucky gervais
Ok now let's get an answer from someone who isn't a complete retard