I found a book full of this card game. Is there any value?

I found a book full of this card game. Is there any value?

I have no idea what game that is but assume that you are some retarded troll that's trying to bait by posting pictures of his "high" value card. Something like a Black Lotus in MTG.

That game is called Yugi-oh. And yes, you can get some money out of it. The cards seem in good shape and the shiny ones are more worth. You should google the different rarities and check the prices online.

you must either be 50 or 10, this is yugioh

memories

Thats yu gi ho
You can easily sell thoses

>you must either be 50 or 10, this is yugioh

Actually I am 35 but not a fucking neckbeard. When I was a teen people played Magic, though I didn't play that shit either.

search the card number on ebay, the part that says SDY-006 and stuff bottom right under picture, some of these are worth $10 + each

the one in the bottom right corner is 1st edition it might sell for 100$+

If they're in good condition and from original sets then yes.

Correcting myself its 45 dolars i just checked

Condition looks shitty as fuck though, how is it that much for such bad condition?

niga i'll buy those of you for like £20

they're worthless as it's a dead game. me and my bf could play with them tho.

Yeah but a Black Lotus is like $20,000 though...

yeah, its not fully mint its not that bad tho it can go for a bit

I remember when there was only those two starter decks and legend of blue eyes boosters.

No one wanted starter deck cards.

jackpot

lose some weight you fat fuck

I will show you guys all of them. Laying them out all

Not even half

holly Molly pepperoni

Is this good?

What does it mean if its gold at the bottom right? I have alot of these

Booom

It's not worth That much, 20$ i'd say

Hasn't been nearly long enough yet. Pokemon is even older and max card price there is only like $600 for an original Charizard (Rarest Pokemon card). To give an honest answer if happens to not be a troll: Not worth much yet. Those binders are also notorious for fucking up the condition of cards. Anything in that binder will likely never be worth anything. Some of the cards already looked warped.

About 15$ I would say.

No $$. I destroy u in 10 rounds bitch

kinda offtopic: What would be good examples/ procedures to archive cards?

It's specifically the 4 paged binders with the front and back pages that ruin the cards. You have to think about it, you've got 8 cards packed into a tiny little page. Top that off with most kids' neglect of their cards in general and you've got a mess. Just get an more open binder for like magic cards since they're typically a little bigger and offer more binder space. Never put more than one card in each pane. Take good care of the binder and don't take the cards out once they're inside unless selling or getting an estimate on value. Handlers will know how to take them out properly and all that.

first edition

Also, avoid these like the fucking plague.

Its a piece of card with an image printed on it... What do you think its worth?

Ok, that would be the scenario where you archive them (just what I asked), but how do you take care about your cards when you (plan to) use them?

Its worth what fat neckbeards value it

Well to be honest with you there's really no way. Playtime on cards is the #1 method to wear them down. It's notable though that MOST cards from any game really have no value outside a few cents or a dollar if you're lucky. My suggestion would be to look up which cards were/are "valuable" in the game you choose to collect. When you actually come across those cards in good condition keep them put up safe in your binder. If the card is really good in the game itself just look for a much cheaper ran down version of the card to use in your deck. Nobody will make fun of your raggity old card if you have a mint one in the case too.