ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!

BUMP

Taking my wife out tonight for our anniversary, and I fucked my girlfriend an hour ago. Trying to fuck them both today.

to golden corral?

I killed a man

good work

bmp

That not what his familly is thinking

I was give a choice
Abandon everything and break every single rule, or live in obscure nothingness for the rest of my remaining life.

I took the gods/life/universe/whatever challenge

And now I am fully aware of how the world works.
I truly was blind, but now I see.

My secret user, is that I found out how to do/be/achieve anything I want.

too late now

I've had sex with a woman, a teenage girl, a man, a teenage boy, and a mature couple.

Hands down nothing beats the spasms and moans of a shivering post orgasmic 14 ye girl.

Fuck what you all heard.

>14
too old

I know that my girlfriend is lying about her sexual satisfaction in order to secure her future with me. I am what you call a safe bet husband, and I know it. She wants us to get married new year's. And I hate every single bit of her.

No user, 14 is the age when the fucking can be as rough as you want, the tightness is sublime, and they actually know what to do in bed.

My brother is flirting with my fiance, I don't stand a chance. He's a very smooth talker and twice attractive, I can see her slowly getting interested and it kills me because if I make it verbal everyone will play victim, which is why I'm dumping her

as someone who has fucked several 12 and 13yos, 14 is nice but not the youngest for awesome fucking

I had moments in my 100% hetero life, when I wanted nothing more than to be a petite short ultra feminine trap getting royally gangbanged by muscular giant gladiator types until my asshole quivered and trembled from the intense dicking I desire.

But, 99% of the time I love women, and I'm a Dom.

simple go gym and get jacked confront bro and ask him to stop, if he is an ass and won't kick his ass

I repeat, at 14 you can literally pound her within inches of breaking her hip bone and her body could take it.

This is why I'm glad I'm an only child. How long have you been with her?

and i repeat you can do the same with younger girls as well

>2015
>fucked my brothers gf
>can't tell him because he won't forgive me
>have to tell him because i'm an egoistic fuck who want to get rid of the guilt
>hate myself
>because of that gf i have some issues with women
>needed sex so i fucked a fireman in mouth
>hate myself more
>needhelp.jpg

Ok, I appreciate your post I do.
But he's smooth enough to have her sucking and fucking him within weeks, this started a few days ago.
I've seen him lure married women, heck even our female family members swoon over him. He's "that guy" you know?
By the time I get jacked up, he would have fucked 3 of my prospective gfs.

Confronting him means I acknowledge his superiority and I don't want to give him that

Im dating a hambeast

You're definitely a faggot.

A year and a half, he was out of the country
Now he's back, and he's the life of the party (even when absent)

Imagine this, when he video calls me she comes over from washing dishes, hands soapy, and starts pushing her self into the conversation all "oahahahah yeah totally"

Fuck my life seriously

Disfigure him. He sounds like a cunt, maybe it'll help him become a better person. Try not to get caught.

The 11 year old I had got all freaked out, the 12 year-old as well
Maybe it's luck

I know that feel. I too am a safe bet husband. And my girl is fucking dug in like a tick on my ass, come hell or high water. The problem is she's being as wife material as possible, being super loyal etc. sometimes I wish she would break up with me so I can fuck other women(I still do things with other women online but I've rationalized it in mind that somehow it's not cheating)

Women, and the idea of fucking them makes me harder than diamonds
Explain

I cum buckets with my gf, and I lust after her if she does anything remotely sexy
Explain

Not so hetero...

its not about luck, it's about making her relaxed and comfortable and knowing if she is mentally ready or not. Physically they are fully capable

I'm not going to disfigure my brother user.

I like to tuck my dick between my legs and piss on myself in the shower pretending Im a little girl that cant hold it.

i miss M00t...i tell everyone I don't but I really do

You're fucked bro. I legitimately feel bad for you that you have siblings. I try not to have friends either, because all men can be cunts when pussy is at stake.

Imagine this:
Faggots, liars, Jews, freemasons, cucks, traps, feminists, and hipsters

You are ten layers worse than all the above.
Have some self respect and dump her you miserable piece of a
Shit

topkek

Maybe stop being so insecure? There must be a reason you're together? She must see something in you. Maybe post a pic so we can judge you two?

I think you've been on Sup Forums too long. You'd regret dumping her. You're reading way too much into this.

If she does dump you down the line just kill her.

Again? *sigh*

Okay, short version:
>family volunteers me for retarded care, because they are big on charity and you like it or not, everyone participates
>out of spite and for funsies, I regularly rape those too retarded to tell on me
3 years going, haven't been caught. Developed a fetish for it, now I can't fuck anyone who doesn't at least pretend to be helpless.

I did the same so many times... you may regret this later when your girlfriend wants more or she ends up dumping you.

I'm obsessively jealous of a celebrity that my boyfriend repetitively jacks off to

It's probably the naughtiness of betraying who you really are. Which of course is a raving queer.

When I was 10 me and my cousin went wandering around in the woods and we found a couple of turtles and carried them around. I dropped one and cracked its shell. Then for some reason one of us, I don't remember who, threw the other one at it. We then proceeded to smash the ever living fuck out them with rocks without saying a word to each other. By the time we were done there was blood and pieces of turtle shell scattered all over. I'll never forget the squeals they made. We both swore never to speak of it again and I still to this day have no idea why we did that. I'm not an evil person. I feel so bad. I hope God isn't a turtle, that'd probably be bad.

Thank for this idea

Boys or girls and ages now

Ive been planning it

Tits or GTFO.

Are you a honey dip or a faggot?

Dump her or become the man she wants you to be. It's that simple.

I copied and sold the design for the W78 to China for $400,000 and started a Talapia farm with the money.

I sold a photo of a still classified aircraft to Russia for $20,000.

From one safe daddy/breeder/provider/idiot to another (I'm the guy who made the post) just cheat and don't feel guilty.

It's the price we pay for being stupid enough to accept the lies, the way I rationalise it is it she's that much of a cunt to dedicate her whole life to pretending and acting in my face just to present the front of "perfect loyal wife" while behind my back she lusts after other men. Then I pretty much deserve to cheat on her and not feel guilty about it.

The only way I can marry her new year's eve, is if I just turn her into the safe bet wife as well and abandon all hope of her ACTUALLY wanting me truly with all her hormonal clit twitches.

She just never going to see me like that, and she's a pathological liar.
Either i break up with her and rearrange my life, or I just go through with it because honestly I think the next one isn't going to be any better.
In today's age women are truly infested

What's your definition of hambeast though? A little thickness never hurt anyone

I'll try maybe someday
So far my 14 squeeze is satisfying enough

You sir, win the annual secrets thread awards for best post.
I sincerely applaud you.

I killed the hermit crab from my class room when I was 10 I just wanted to see what they look like out of there shell...I split him in half stuffed him back in the shell teachers never figured it out. I still feel bad about it.

Am a grill

Oh hey I do the same thing
Only I do it differently
I get lube, and dildoes and fuck my asshole till my dick squirts piss out (it's a thing)
Sometimes for hours
While pretending to be a little girl

Hell if I know, it's not a hospital where you have files on people. Neither do I care enough to ask. Old enough. Only girls.

goddamit user I was sdrinking beer

Post pork chops or get the fuck out.

230+
no ass
D tits
gut/fupa
doesnt even dress up or try anymore

Forgive yourself & move on. Don't tell anyone. People will eventually find out cuz life is really long and girls can't keep their mouths shut.

When my nieces stay at my place we sometimes shower together

She is prime pussy, and she knows it
I'm worried that if I marry her, I'll end up like this faggot and she'll be cheating on me

So I'm just going to enjoy a few sex rounds and end it probably next week

Also, thank you Sup Forums I had a little catharsis cry a minute ago

I keep using couchsurfing for fucking new girls

HE IS ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT YESTERDAY AND TODAY
YOU SERIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW REAL MY SHIT SITUATION IS.

Wat

Meh, I'm sure many would say I'm already a cheater. It's a rush, there's no way around it. Last week I found this girl that literally did everything I told her too. I saw her wedding ring, which only made it hotter. The fact we both going behind our partners backs'. Hadn't cum that hard in a long time.

You could marry her, just accept that at some point she will cheat on you, just you her. It will be a open marriage. As I would argue most are, it's just no one likes to admit it.

Just curious though, what makes you think she's so unsatisfed sexually?

You guys realize you aren't anonymous right now, right?

You seem to misunderstand life
We are barbaric animals pretending not to be

i wish i could but it haunts me like everyday
i don't even know how to forgive myself, i just can't ignore it
btw i already told some of my friends (hoping they won't tell) they felt happy for my first time
i'm just a bad person
at least i'm feeling like this

stfu im behind 7 foxies

Who's the celebrity?

I stupidly slept with my daughters friend, and she constantly threatens to tell my wife and daughter.

You best not be serious.

Do it now faggotron
The only reason a hambeast is ever interested in anyone is just the idea of having someone, she doesn't give two fucks about who you are, you might as well be the other guy walking down the street

Meh at least she D cup tits. Could be worse. She could be 230 with no tits or ass. I've seen it. How tall is she?

Sometimes I jerk off in my roommate's panties

How's their hygiene then considering their derps? Do you pop your nut gravy in them?

Sometime, I secretly watch my roommate jack off in my panties and masturbate to it.

samefag

Maybe.

Looks like you two should rent an appartment together.

Haha dumbass. How old are you?

That's part of the "volunteer" job, taking care of their hygiene. It's a good thing I live where I do, because in more civilized western countries it would be unthinkable for a male "caretaker" to handle a female.

>sells designs for few hundred thousand
Little boots, kindly kill your self
Even the fucking Romanians paid me in millions for the helicopter design. For a shitty helicopter design.

I spend hours selling my nudes to friends and strangers

Oh really? Well 7 foxies does nothing when you're up against an extreme hacker like me. I live and breathe code. My mom tries to make me come out of my room but I won't, because all I do and ever will is hack. Your nothing to me. I could drive over to your house right now and kill you. Oh, did I forget to mention that I have a katana collection and am trained in over sixteen different martial arts, among those being ninjutsu? Yeah, you're safe alright, safe behind bars. My bars, that is. I would call the cops but I don't trust them enough, No, pervert scum like you deserve a much more secure and permanent cell. One that will make you regret ever touching those little girls. Because guess what? I served as the supervising torturer for the Iraqi army for SIXTEEN YEARS. I'll coming over now, so do whatever you wish for the last fifteen minutes of playtime.
Pic is me

This will eat you up and make you drink as it did for me. You can't change the past, move on with your life and be a better person in the future. Can you do that? Can you tell yourself that?

just went and got my dick rubbed at a local massage parlor

I'm the Turtle, son. I made the universe, but please don't blame me for it; I had a belly ache

I've always felt a mismatch in our libido, and she isn't as wet as other woman I had before. Her wetness fades away a few thrusts in, unless I eat her out then she gets back in the mood.

It never bothered me until I sincerely accidentally eavesdropped on her and her sister talking.

She was congratulating her over a glass of wine for the "mule" (literal word used) she's preparing to raise the kids as I was coming back home, the living room window was open and I didn't come back home by car

And my wife remarked how she's "running out of creative ways to fake it"

I sat and listened how she finds other men attractive, and how she frequently masturbates over them while I'm out.

"He wasn't so bad you know"
"I know sweety, but having the same dick over and over lollollol"

They cackled like two demons in human bodies as I squeezed the car keys in my hand so hard I cut my self in 3 different places.

user, I am a dead man inside.

And I never confronted her.

You realise I'm joking for degenerate kek value

i can say it
but i won't mean it
i'm eaten up already
a story to get a bit more information
>friend studies psychology
>someday he asks if i'm manipulating someone sometimes
>i say no
>he asks "never take advantage of anything?"
>still say no
>i was lying
>i think he knows
>i even tell lies to some of my friends
anyways, i can't change the past, at least i'm changing people
what about you, why are you drinking?

This forgot to say "no homo tho" so you know he's a fag

I made all my bosses fall in love with me and fucked one of them. If my boss doesnt see me one day but knows where i am, he will call me or send me letters. Even if im on my holiday chilling in the bathtub. I work for the government and i got this job for life. Im 20 and i dont have to worry about my future. In a few years he will retire and i will take his place. I love my job. The guy ive fucked isnt my boss anymore and is currently mad at me because he found out that im dating another man. He shouldnt have expected any different because he kept our relationship secret. He almost cried when i told him i wouldnt wanna be his girlfriend. I dont regret playing these pathetic men.