What do you faggots drive?

What do you faggots drive?

>post your rides and have others assume things about you and your
>pic related
>It's my ride

couldn't afford an audi, poorfag?

Fuck No, Audi rims came with it

I like you. Not because of your shitty truck or hot underage daughter I'd real into the ground, but because of that blue heeler. Best doggos ever. 10/10 doggo would steal

It's my fiancé she is of age

And tundra is the best gas non diesel full size truck on the market

sold nissan xterra. looking for a ride atm

86 cutlass supreme.

Unicycle, while wearing my fedora and vaping

used to drive, lost my licence, fuck me...

07 bmw 116i 1.6L. Shittest spec bmw you can get on the market but paid a good price £3500, insurance is a bitch at 18 tho paying £2000.

Car also has some nice goodies to it like parking sensors and heated seats

>
Same thing as OP

this is why you don't get a bmw as a fist car, insurance is a bitch

Believe it or not but at 18 its my third car lol. I had a toyoto aygo where the clutch went in first week so auction just took it back.

Then had some fucking shit fiat punto which was in the garage more than on the road. The wheel once fully came off when i was driving it because the nutter before me didn't put the right nuts on it or something

Audi A4 B6, 2.0 Petrol engine. Very happy about this car.

2016 sti, picking my car up after getting the rims/brake calipers powder coated

Nice one, you need to slam it! It's high like a bus.

How many miles does it have on the clock? BMW 1 Series like yours are rather expensive, unless they have run a lot. And yes, I know, that particular engine is very, very VERY underpowered. If you want more power, you can simply go to a tuning shop and let them change the engine's control unit, editing the software, no hardware changes. I'd highly recommend you doing that, because that BMW does not reach 120 mph (200 kph) like ever.

bump

Detroit nigger

Built Cobra. 700rwhp/665tq

Jeepfags get BFTO.

Thanks for the plate number nigga. Don't live far from you.

what has VW to do with jeeps, passat isn't even an SUV

No problem. (The plate is expired)

Everyone on here drives nice fucking cars? This used to be my happy place. I thought I lurked amongst basement dwelling failures like myself

we ain't driving porsches or ferraris chill

>I'm happy about my transverse engine mounted over the front axle

This is why VAG owners/drivers/fanboys are the absolute top plebs ever

They're still nice cars

Neither of those is a VW.

UK fag here. BMW 335d. Probably one of the best diesels in existence. No pictures as I don't have one which doesn't show the plate. But it's blue with black leather and pretty much every optional extra.

what's the issue. it maintains its integrity for a long period of time (if taken care of properly). It performs about right for me.

2017 Fiesta ST.

i drive a ferrari ehhhhhhehehehe

timestamp or gtfo

>probably one of the best diesels in existence

Kinda like saying "I've got syphillis - the best sexually transmitted infection!" but after driving a 5-series with the same engine I'm inclined to agree with you.

Bmw 3 series convertible, not the exact spec but similar

Shit nigga, you know the new one will be out soon, right?

but it's a diesel, where's the high rpm fun, it just knocks you back at the start, but at higher speeds they start to get tired, I don't like diesels

2000 Rover 45 2.5 V6

never seen a "rover" in my country, what does it perform like?

The ST won't be out for at least another year. Plus it doesn't have any extra power and has a smaller engine.

>what does it perform like?
Shit.

As if anyone gives a shit. Not that guy but I agree, the dog is better.

Performs quite well, they use the same series of engines that the early Land Rovers

You both know it's a car for faggots right? This is the type of car that might beat you at a stoplight and then you go 'oh well, still glad I'm not driving an ugly pos Ford'

you married a dog? k then

Fucking blew my engine in my 04 Toyota 4runner sport V8 today. Do you guys recommend a used or rebuilt engine or just say fuck it and get a used vehicle?

3 litre petrol, but close

1996 f150 i6 300 5-speed 2wd

I'd have waited.

well, thought you were the guy having the 335d

2 grand for an insurance. fuck me fam i though i was being ripped with 790 still after one year of ownership. drove one, cruise control in bmws is baffling to me personally, do like the rims, hate the colour of them

im bashing in a yobmobile - your faithful corsa

e46 335d doesnt exist

I think insurance always depends on the country you live in. In the UK its (as from what I've been told) very expensive, in the US you don't even need one (it's not mandatory in order to drive a car on public streets), in Germany it's rather expensive too (at least for beginners).

My daily car.

Tell that Didn't look it up, hence I don't know. Plus I don't like diesels that much, so.

i pay 73 USD a month for insurance on 3 cars and 3 drivers... must fucking suck so bad being a eurocuck

A3 sportback black edition

My baby

Well, good luck when having an accident I guess? But is it true, that you literally can pick any car you like and take it out and drive it without the need of having it insured?

This is the truck I learnt how to drive in. And where I touched my first boobie.

Good memories/10

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

most states have a minimum insurance requirement that is like 5k property and 15k, but there are some states still that dont require anything, but even for high coverage insurance that covers your car and other peoples vehicles at 30k/50k for property damage is only about 10 dollars extra a month, on my cars i have a 75k personal injury coverage and have a 5k property damage for my cars and 25k for the people i might hit, if my cars were worthmore than 5k then it would only be 7 bucks to upgrade to a 15k policy, but i go with what i need and i have a 12 year good driving record and get discounts for multiple drivers and cars on my policy, my advice for other american fags is to drive a vehicle with a standard transmission and you will always be aware of your vehicle and avoid accidents much easier, auto fags should be killed on sight

Depends on state. Certain ones don't require insurance, but if you cross state lines you're fucked.

The majority do require insurance, but many companies exist solely to be a "check in the box" providing you next to nothing for paying little.

TDI? 1.8T? 2.0?

kek

it has great torque and being a 5 speed it has really good acceleration and on the highway in 5th gear it pulls about 22mpg and in town i get 16, but with the duel fuel tanks it just goes and goes before you ever gotta stop for gas, plus i always got a rifle in the toolbox and love pulling off in the desert and shooting rabbits and bringing home a super yummy dindin

That's in really good shape for a 96. Kudos for preserving it so well. I'll take a pic of your trucks younger brother...

(me)

Could probably get a better angle on it but here's my baby.