Going to Mcdonalds. Recommend me a burger. I know the bread contains carbs but fuck it...

Going to Mcdonalds. Recommend me a burger. I know the bread contains carbs but fuck it. Price does not matter and it must be avaible in sweden.

The McGangbang.

Just go with a classic Big Mac. CanĀ“t really go wrong and any burger from McFat pretty much tastes the same. If you have their new MyBurger stuff going, create your own burger.

filet'o'fish

I recommend you get better taste in fast food burgers, friend.

Big Tasty, the best one

The regular hamburger for me always hits the spot.

Chicken nuggets and french fries. duh.

Chicken burger, no salady shit, BBQ sauce

Take the DoubleWhopper, bro.

I think McFaggot fits your style best.

TL;DR I normally eat lchf, have drunk a bit and want to eat some forbidden food. Already dropped 13 kg doing LCHF (With no exercise), but doing tasty forbidden things once in a blue moon cannot hurt.
Why? Describe.

Yeah the Big Nasty is fuckin bomb dude.

I've been surprised at how good all three of these are. To be fair, BK did the guacamole burger like almost a decade ago, but it's still great. And you can pick your protein.

Of course I forgot the image.

Also I will make this more interesting (b4 cheapskate), I will send roughly 5 usd to whoever comes with the best suggestion on paypal, only the burger counts no menu shit (I am never eating fries).

Include your paypal e-mail in the reply. If the burger tasted like shit you get nothing. If it was good you will get paid, I swear on my mothers rectum.

Only testing one of them. I am not buying their entire menu just to taste them. 50% tax in sweden you know. Shit's expensive.

make sure to get it Halal or you could be beheaded, OP.

Oh and if it does not exist at the mcdonalds I'm going to. TO bad. Will pick between the ones that actually exist on our menu.

kek

Give me a paypal email you own and a suggestion, short description of the burger, come on people.

MacGyver

checked. So how do they make a mcgyver
?

Haha great post!! :v :))))

get a McNIP

get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who /nuggetsfriescoke/ here?

Come to London. We have burgers

Double quarter pounder.

Get the large meal, and make sure the burger has no mustard and extra pickles.

I'd rather not blow up in a terrorism

>Raw
Yuck.

Suckers no hormone injected Mexican crap for me

Dubble cheeseburger. Skip the buns and you have a somewhat lowcarb meal.

You could spend all this effort on making your own, it could be tremendously more healthy considering you're talking about bread with carbs and not eating fries.

that burger looks mediorcre at best man. come to the west coast in burgerland and get some burgers off a food cart. fuck fast food

Get two cheap burgers instead. Try a Jr.Chicken and a McDouble. It will cost less and you will get to try 2 things. Plus they are not a lot of food. I'd say get a coffee too to wash it down but it seems like you care about getting fat. Coffee and cheap burgers yo

I disagree. I see poor quality salad and flabby bacon in your burger. My burger is better quality. Quality ingredients = better burger.

Sweden?
Then you should try the McDonorKebab

see this and we will talk.
but that burger does look pretty worthy

ik youre trying to meme but that would be godly

If you're ever in London, come to patty and bun and see my viewpoint.
Peace

burgers arent supposed to beat all neat and tidy like that lol they re suppossed to be an easy but big ordeal

Garbage can right there. Garbage all over the ground.

Nice.

Errrrrr like a kind of workout ?

Get a McChicken and cheeseburger, take off the two buns that don't have sauce (or leave one in the middle big Mac style)
Best burger you can get, and it isn't too bad for you.

only a workout for fat fucks who cant leave their computer chair kekekek

Muslim cum with a side of rape

Buy nothing, walk out and go to the gym.

faggot

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

big mac
chicken mcnuggets
throw the beef patty at someone
put chicken mcnuggets on big mac in place of beef patty
squeeze it all together in one of your armpits
enjoy

Chicken mac,

you still have mcdonalds there? i thought swedenistan prohibited every western food joint? shouldnt you be asking which goat to fuck?

im genuinely shocked.

Fuck all this trash. Fatburger is where it's at faggots.

Me too lol op is a fucking cancer faggot please leave and never come back faglord op muslim cockblower