Caravan - In The Land Of Grey and Pink

Why are you guys not worshiping this? This is better than ITCOTCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jvgm/plastic-caravan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no reply, ok

Don't let this beautiful album be subjected to Sup Forums, because we all know what happens then.

I agree. This album is so, so much more than the typical 'look how eclectic and erudite my tastes are because these albums are so anti establishment' bullshit many fags here dickride to prove their intellectual supremacy.

Great album for a store brand Jethro Tull, but nowhere near as great as in the court.

that album is mucore....

It's top 5 prog for sure, but Rotters Club is still the best Canterbury album

Store brand Jethro Tull? what the fuck are you even talking about? Canterbury scene music is fundamentally different from the folky/hard prog of Tull in its self aware humour and predominantly jazz oriented experimentation/jamming. Imo, Caravan is way better than Tull.
Also this is actually one of the best prog albums ever released and Nine Feet Underground is one of the best songs ever made.

nothing like tull... although it is store brand soft machine

Shhhhhh most of the wannabe patricians here dont know that

The National Health albums are also really, really good.

The Sinclair's make Caravan great in their own right imo.

Anyone familair with Hatfield and the Nort here? I've heard only good things about them.

73663914 mentioned Rotters Club. Go listen to it,
its jazz rock at its objective finest.

Second place to Third in my opinion

They are both 10s. ITCOTCK is better but they are both god tier. Love this album.

Has anyone listened to Cool Water, Waterloo Lily, or Blind Dog at St. Dustans? why did they suck so bad after this album?

Literally only "prog" because it has a 20 minute b-side, otherwise just cutesy (and gay (?) ) pop

>Literally only "prog" because it has a 20 minute b-side, otherwise just cutesy (and gay (?) ) pop
What you're referring to could be called twee pop and it's used to achieve a certain atmosphere on this album. The one of childhood innocence and bliss. Clearly they had chart topping hits in mind when the B side of the album was a 20 minute prog epic.

Better to have a plastic caravan:
soundcloud.com/jvgm/plastic-caravan

This album is not even that great, is just decent, even the band had a better album that that one, and still is not great

Because the definitive SOT70's is in the previous album: Can't be long now.

Yesfags shut up, you know I'm right.