Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red cups
Fucking murricans

Classic

>guy gets the girl at the end

I DONT WANNA WAIT

What do you drink out of at parties, the ancient town shared goblet that hasn't been washed in three centuries?

trips wasted on an autist.

bottles/cans/glasses

you could say the same if you ever went to a party because no one in real life uses red cups, its a movie thing

Typically in parties like this, beer is being served out of a keg. You don't want your friends to break your nice glasses, so you give them cheap, disposable solo cups (I actually buy the blue ones because they're my favorite color), and you can write your name on the side with a sharpie so people know which cup is yours.

It's not a "movie thing."

In europe we have superior transparent cups

here we all bring fine china to parties. real life is nothing like the movies. everyone brings their best glasses

>no one in real life uses red cups, its a movie thing
Sometimes the cups are blue instead

They do body shots off the Town Rapist

Nothing is superior to this

If you go to a house party you're expected to bring booze to share with the rest (everyone brings booze, some bring their own if they only drink a specific brand) and your own mug/glass.

I never understood the whole beer in a cup American thing. Do they buy a bunch of beer and pour it all in a keg and then serve? Why not give people the bottles? Is it tradition or something to have a keg?

Oh, and that beer chug thing through a tube and a funnel is disgusting. But it's American beer so I can see why you'd want to skip the taste and get drunk ASAP.

Haha, pleb, I bring my Centurion and flagbearer to hold my goblet and drink to the glory of Rome when I attend 'parties'

Tis' good to be a Novo Homo

plastic volcano

No, typically the host will either provide the keg, or pay for it up front and be compensated by partygoers upon arrival.

>2016
>not drinking from an ox horn

its like you don't even reave, why live?

jurassic park kino

This is only for larger, organized parties you'd find in college

I tried telling it to these high schoolers and they couldn't comprehend the idea of chipping in together and getting a keg

Legal age limit wasn't the issue, just they knew nothing existed but 36 packs and the occasional hard liquor bottle thrown their way

spastic doll painal

sarcastic potato

caustic clogged drano

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68

solo cups are the #1 alcohol container at any young adult party you turbovirgin

why the fuck are we getting all these threads all of a sudden? jesus fuck who cares