Would you date my mother? Shes 44

Would you date my mother? Shes 44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, now more pics

gladly. would you mine? she's turning 37 soon

more

Well, tell me how often do you do it yourself, because of your mother? Do you often look through the key? Do you smell her old laundry?
>mor pics ,mor nude pics

i'd fuck her

ffs MOAR

nah, i'd fuck her in front of you though

just a one night , that's all

With my aunt

wwyd to her?
not surprised. how? she likes it rough

I'm 40, keep them coming kids

Yes I'd bang either one

how do you know she does?
i'd bend her over that railing and shove my dick raw into her pussy, jackhammering her from behind for everyone to see

Any bikini shots?

what's with the floral dresses?

also, you I would bang them.

pull up her skirt, rip off her thong, spread her legs, stick it in and pull her hair. i'd cum inside her and hope she takes on my seed so i'd become your new daddy

>
>pull up her skirt, rip off her thong, spread her legs, stick it in and pull her hair. i'd cum inside her and hope she takes on my seed so i'd become your new daddy
Not demanding that she doesn't wear panties.

But yeah, Junior needs to keep posting MILF pics so he gets a new Daddy

I talked her into fucking my friend. I notices she always liked him more than any other guy I know. for him it was obvious he wanted her. so after some long and careful conversations and convincing I got it to happen. I don't know why I wanted it so bad. hearing everybody around me telling me how they would fuck her just made me want it
glad you like her guys

need to post something more revealing, like a bikini. pics in which she wears heels would also be appreciated

sadly no bikini, restricted to pics in dresses

just ask her yourself, all she could possibly say is no. if your story were to be true it wouldn't get to awkward anyway so, just go for it man, i sure would

does she have italian roots or something? looks a bit mediterranean. either way she's damn hot, more so if your story's true. wouldn't hesitate to ravage her hot body if i had the opportunity

and keep the pics going man, im only staying up for this thread, so don't let me hanging

holy shit.
of course i'd fuck them but i'd top that and would date her so you could call me daddy.

hell.... yes

yes please

neither her or me want to do it. I simply wanted her to get fucked real good. and he was the perfect opportunity. he's a real good guy but also fucks like a champ and his dick is gigantic. saw some his clips with his gf. since then it was clear to me I wanted him to do the job. knowing he wants her his whole life was also a guarantee for success. It took me a lot of time but slowly got her into it as well. we organised it as a surprise for him
yeah, half italian
got you
nice

You should get your friend to repay you. If she likes it rough, have him convince her to be tied up and blind folded. Then fuck her brains out first and cum inside her and then watch him do the same.

no

show pics of her panty drawer

milfs confirmed, would bang

damn, is she slutty in any other way you know? does she bring guys home often?

youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

I'm takin yo mamma on a date. Can you dig dat?

Are MILF threads now a thing? If so can Milhouse be a meme?

he wants to film it for me, but she doesn't let him do it yet. but things are going there. when it started I wasn't allowed to be around cause it was weird for her. now they behave more openly about it. fuck when I'm home, sometimes kiss in front of me. sooner or later I'm going to see it
quite often, but now it's mostly him. so glad about that. she's being fucked hard by a really nice guy who i get along with nicely. and a bonus of making my friend the happiest man alive

Gotta keep posting pics man

I suppose, if I had a life. I'm 46.

I really don't get how you don't want to tap that

jealous of him tbh. if i had the chance i wouldn't leave her bed anymore, she'd do nothing but get fucked by me
how old was she when she got you?

>Are MILF threads now a thing? If so can Milhouse be a meme?
Fuck you, Milhouse will never be a meme

Sounds like it's going at a good pace. Maybe if he turns her into a big enough slut he can convince her to get gangbanged by all your friends.

noice get, trippes tells the truth

Would marry and be your new dad

cause she's my mom. I don't know, simply don't want to. would love seeing her fucked though (preferably by him)
she was 17. I'm 19 now. yeah, he loves to come over for a long fuck session with her. and boy does she like him, he's big, can fuck for hours and can really rough her up
I wouldn't like that tbh. but to pick 2,3 more guys to join could be a good time

Skip the mom part and she is just a women. You show signs of an Oedipus complex, just go the full 100% and stop cucking yourself by a proxy for your desires, get involved

what i'd give to be in his place. she looks like she'd be a great fuck.
have you seen her getting fucked?

Post pics of her panty drawer as suggested somewhere above

Seriously OP. You may not want to now, but guarantee once you see her getting fucked you'll want her bad.

Also just speed up that process and put a hidden camera in her room.

isn't acknowledging the fact that you know what Milhouse isnt a meme is about inheriently make it a meme?

Your mother is Helen Hunt ?!!

If by "Date", you mean, fuck every one of her holes, bloody-sore, then yes I would date her.

Nope, just makes me an Oldfag....

Who'd fuck OP'S mom

These women are hot. I would fuck any one of them in a heartbeat.

my desires for her to be treated like she deserves by some nice guy are even stronger. and she made it real clear it won't happen and that she doesn't want it to lead to that
only heard and saw like 10 seconds of her getting facefucked
can't provide that now
nice

you sure you dont have any more revealing pics of her?

No.

Milhouse is not and will never be a meme

ALTHOUGH

Milhouse not being a meme, IS a meme

Themoreyouknow

got this

holy shit
if you have anything else showing that perfect ass post it

Oh, you're one of the faggots who ever thought this was funny. I thought all you assholes were long gone.

just this one

Tbh I personally feel cucked by your statement. I mean damn son. a kid your age fucks your mom for the entire purpose of just being a cum dump for him, not out of niceness think about it, she made a bad decision in her young life getting a kid, and now she gets sold as cumdump to her kid, man etc is wrong with you

I don't even know what to feel, I would fuck her for you but feel bad about putting !y personality in your shoes

Fuck yes!

But I'm 41

*to her kids friends

Did she see you being face fucked? Did you get hard?

ok, it bothers you. but it's great for me. making both my mom and friend very happy, nothing bad about that
fapped immediately. she didn't see me. but I hope that one day I'll be able to be there with her knowing

Classic Oedipus

God damn. If I were your friend I would just pull her pants down and fuck her right there for dressing like that. Tell her it doesn't matter if other people see, even her son.

Post mor high red stuff

ok
he's moving towards that point. slaps her ass and kisses her in front of me. he's really enjoying it. but what I love the most is when she starts commenting on him and telling me about what they do
what?

High resolution

some ar high res, some are not. sadly it's like that

Just post all pictures, I'm still awake

i'd oedipuss if you know what i mean

call me daddy

You're lucky you have a Mom that's such a massive slut that she would tease her son like that. Does she know it turns you on that she's a fuck toy for her son's teenage friend?

how would you fuck her? she likes it rough (choking, slapping and being manhandled in general)
she knows it but she's slowly accepting that fact. she was in denial before but a few days ago she was openly talking about worshiping him and his dick

she should have realized she wasn't any more to him than that much sooner. i mean, there's no feelings involved aside from lust. to him she's just another trophy and the sooner she accepts it the more she can enjoy being his cum dump

I think i was at same place as in the picture, its nice in the toscana.

I'd fuck her raw, right in front of you, while she would try to fight not being seen by you, being used like a toy just for primitive pleasure. I'd force her to suck you off and swallow your load while she receives mine

What the fuck is going on here...

I think this is good bait

she's aware of his feelings towards her from day one. she's completely ok being his cum dump. he comes from time to time and wrecks her. I was talking about her knowing it turns me on
yeah it is. fuck, thats hardcore. would you taunt me? not that I'd like it, just wanna know

>mfw I'm same age or older than your mothers

i'd throw her on all fours and tear down that dress, shove my rock hard cock balls deep into her pussy and ravage her, in front of all people walking past. i'd smack her ass and face from behind, pull her hair and ravage that pussy, then turn around and facefuck her till i cum on her face, letting her stumble home naked with my seed all over her cheeks, barely able to walk.

Probably, because you arenot taking advantage of the sweet pussy you have at home.

As much as I want to get more pics of her, I really need some sleep
Maybe if there is a next time, you have some good new sauce or clips even. Another user made a blog about fucking his mom years ago,maybe that would be an option for your son cuck fetish

Though its unlikely that we cross paths again. I hope for you, that you get to fuck her

I would cum on her tits and make you lick it off

Just letting you know, even if you don't want to fuck her now, be prepared to do so. Cause by the sounds of how she treats you, once your friend stops fucking her she's going to be going straight for your dick.

fuck, thats rough. she'd love being treated like that (not in public though)
thank you for the wishes
I highly doubt that. probably just another dick

She might. But most mothers don't talk to their sons about how they love big dicks and getting treated like a common slut.

still doubt it. seems set about that, same as me. but she simply had to comment on it. she knew I already heard everything from him. she addressed thing “she couldn't believe” like the fact he can go on for hours and that his dick was by far the biggest she ever saw

your mom has boundary issues, she sees you more as a close friend than her son so she might fuck you

I have nothing remotely similar to him to offer her. don't fuck that good and his dick is almost double the size of mine

What did you just say?

OP's mum is selling cunt?

Would you suck it?

nah, but I'd love to see her or any other woman trying to. he's almost 10 inches and thick