What's a job that requires no real effort or education and provides a middle class salary?

What's a job that requires no real effort or education and provides a middle class salary?

rentboy

any hourly wage job if you work enough hours to make enough money to produce a middle class salary.

LCBO clerk

grape squisher
u sqquish grapes

selling your body
selling drugs
mining etherium/bitcoin

Depends on whether you're smart or not.

Working at McDonald's in 5 years when the mininum wage is at $20 per hour due to loud mouth Latinos and niggers with 3rd grade educations

elevator mechanic

coal miner

model/promoter/sales

Assrapist

sounds hard

Get a real job, loser.

Shooting foreigners overseas

>overseas

Wouldnt that make you the forgiener?

shooting niggers at home is a lot less effort

become a twitch whore

No cause every country that isn't America is foreign.

Politician if you're ok joining the democrats

Sales, I make about 75k us a year in sales, no degree. (Not selling cars)

Postal service.

Railroad worket

what do you sell

Truck driver 45k a year up to 100 if you own your own truck

If you're a poopsmoker, you could start gathering with other poopsmokers to produce fine dankass butthash and sell it on the deepweb

heard it sells pretty well

Beds, for a large mattress company that sells expensive air mattresses. Used to work for a high end audio video store that I started at right out of highschool, made about 90k there (working 65 hours a week) then moved to this company so I would have time for school.

what are you studying, and what made you want to pursue further education even after making a solid ass salary.

Pre med and physics. I want to become a professor, I only do sales because of the money, I want more than anything to teach and contribute research. The worst thing about having money is learning how meaningless it is, I loved it for a while, bought an audi at 18 that I earned myself, and I have my own nice apartment... now all I can think about is finding a career I will love.

drug dealer

>middle class
where have you been?

Must be nice.

this
all you have to be is a doofy queer that can stare forwards
everyone has shit they need delivered

That's really fucking cool dude. I'm a little demoralized because all of my passions have little pay. I'm not really driven in school because I'm only going there to make a solid salary when I know I could just do that without school. I wish I was passionate about any of the majors offered.

I made $42,000 last year writing trashy erotica under several pen names and am on track to break $75,000 this year. I'm a former cop and (wounded on duty) and TV writer. I only have 2 Associate's Degrees.

I work from home. Watch Netflix or something on one monitor and write on the other. Pump out a 100,000 word novel or three 25,000 word shorts per month including editing.

You can make a good amount of money doing allot of different things with a degree if you know where to look, what are you interested in?

You. You are the reason writers get made fun of.

I work hospital security and get $17.25/hour.

You have to get a bunch of certifications anf stuff but it's not exactly unattainable.
Not too bad.

I work hospital security and get $17.25/hour.

You have to get a bunch of certifications and stuff but it's not exactly unattainable.
Not too bad.

I know but for $42,000 I really don't care. A publisher is looking at a novel I wrote under my real name that is a fictional account of resistance fighters in WWII. If I have to write trash to support my passion, so be it.

Cars, guns, mixing drinks, tech (but not how it's made or developed, mainly typing or testing things) games, idk pretty amateurish shit. Stocks are really fucking interesting, but hella risk.

>A doofy queer

My sides became a singularity.

Call center agent

Catfish people posing as a Philippina chick.

Doesn't matter what kind of Guru, same shit applies. I recommend spiritualism, learn how to cold read (it's not hard to do well) and charge $100 per hour.

I'm sure there's something out there that I'll be interested in that I can make a career out of. I just don't really know how to find it without risking taking some worthless uninteresting class that doesn't go to my GE while paying a shit load of money for it. It's not that I don't have the drive I just don't want my drive to go to waste I guess

You could find a job working at a helpdesk, my brother does that for the state here and was started at 60k/year just fixing computers when stupid people break stuff... very easy job, just need a few basic classes done first depending on the position.

>guns
You need hookups if you want to do this seriously.

Sanitation worker on the recycling truck. Not truly disgusting since you are picking up buckets of empty cans and bottles. No education required. If you define effort as riding on a truck and pickup up 10 lb boxes for a while, you are a slug

become a border patrol agent man. looks like there is some stuff you got to do, but nothing major or hard.

That's what I'm saying lol, all the things I'm interested in aren't anything I can really do for a living.

?!?!
My post is missing. Ill try again.

Become a Guru of some sort, doesn't matter what. As long as you look the part and say the right things you can charge what you want. All you do is tell people what they want to hear, the good things and the bad things. It's easy.

Doesn't matter what kind of Guru, same shit applies. I recommend spiritualism, learn how to cold read (it's not hard to do well) and charge $100 per hour.

Show your work

Soldier

Prostitute

Artist

receptionist

How was being a cop? I'm really considering it. What was the pay like in your area?

Not on Sup Forums, no. I think you understand why.

It's doable but you have to deal with logistics, permits and supply chain strategy mostly.
The permits are usually just a no-cost rubberstamp process, but the key is really in balancing continental markets. The US is a high volume, high competition market. There's enough buyers walking around so it's easy business but along with demand purchase costs are high, and profit margins razor thing so you're going for volume and competing on cheaper supply i.e. better retail prices.

You need to get your assets from a market that has less volume, where they're still producing it but it's usually gathering dust in a warehouse somewhere. Buy it dirt cheap then import, you'll be able to undercut anyone. But the logistics is the real trick to it. Cause no regular carrier will transport it for you, and even private transporters are not equipped to handle it. You need permits and to meet legal requirements across multiple jurisdictions, and usually this means you will have to invest in storage facilities that meet unusual structural demands, security and possibly your own vehicles for transportation.

This is the most realistic.

Also depends on where you live for a "middle" class.

Not worth it, man. I wanted to help people and all I did was destroy lives and families over stupid shit and deal with the dregs of society. If you want to help people become a hose jockey or a paramedic. Your fellow cops are all crooked, you're underpaid ($32,000 a year around here) and you're just an armed revenue collector (traffic stops) for your city.

If you're intent on going into LE, become a Sheriff's Deputy or state officer (where you'll be a revenue collector on highways but have a better chance of doing good).

I was shot in the vest on a traffic stop gone bad.

tips to be good salesman

sell something most salesmen make bank

would you still say it wasn't worth it if you weren't shot?

Internet tech support in a call centre

Yeah. I was miserable. Sure, I got a lot of ass, but it was just as meaningless as my life was.

you could livecam yourself eating bugs for tips

>job that requires no real effort or education and provides a middle class salary
In other words, I'm a fucking lazy shitbag that wants the same things people have with real jobs.

I see a creepshot.
That's all I see.

There's a place for people like you... It's called the streets. Fucking pussy.

Don't be pushy. Act human. I've closed sales over 100k from back when I worked at an audio video store just from being normal around my clients and I still talk with them to this day about 6 months after I stopped working at said store. You have to remember your customers are humans too and are far more comfortable just having a conversation than being "sold" on something. The more comfortable your customer is with you the more they'll spend and the less you will need to talk about price. All to often I see salespeople just talk numbers and act like a robot and it doesn't work.

What's your take on the Philando Caste travesty? Any opinions on when that shit might change?
How many cops would you say are crooked really? Like a percentage?

You can work your way into management off the factory floor if your not stupid.

IT. You dont do shit all day but browse Sup Forums

Mining is done with heavy equipment, there's virtually no labor anymore. You sit in an air conditioned cab all day. If you're a truck driver, you literally drive in circles all day listening to podcasts. And as long as you're not going into coal, there's a huge job surplus. My company is basically taking any sperg that walks in the office.

Where the fuck were you a cop at, Detroit?

DA will always side with the cops unless it's a blatant execution. That department was way behind on its deadly force training and the cop was a nervous idiot. I think he should have been charged with manslaughter, personally. He would have done time for that if that had been the charge they brought against him.

I'd say it varies by city but a big city... 50-60% of the cops are on a take. Suburbs are not so much on the take as much as they are willing to let their old high school buddies get away with Domestic Violence, OUIL and even felonious assault in a bar fight, yet will show no lenience to strangers doing the same thing.

Serving tables. Actually in places like Las Vegas, southwest Florida, and other rich tourist areas servers can pull 6 figures.

>Where the fuck were you a cop at, Detroit?

You are not too far off. Somewhere in a 50 mile radius of Detroit.

>hourly wage
>work enough hours
>to produce a middle class salary

there are not enough hours in the week for this.

I'm a sperg and I can walk into places, where do I sign up?

>You sit in an air conditioned cab all day
I'm pretty sure it is sweltering heat down there. you might get a cab when operating some of the machines, but you're sweating your ass off in the mines.

be an electrician its easy as pie

>where do I sign up?
anywhere in the midwest

>the cop was a nervous idiot.
I remember when the first vid came out he already was freaking the fuck out in it. Honestly I want to say it's good she started streaming cause she might've been killed too it feels like, but honestly I think he just totally lost it and it wasn't actual malice but some deeprooted shit.

Just like how she stays calm and calls him fucking "sir" while her bf who he just shot for no reason is dying next to her.
It says a lot of about the state of affairs when she responds to it that way. I don't know what it takes to bring people to that point of submission but as a white guy my response would've been a shooting after the fact of at least him. Hell after watching this fucking circus they call a court give him a pass I'd be willing to take this to the precinct.

do a blue collar trade and im 24 have over 100k in savings from construction

Lol Onterrible.

>on a take
From who mostly?

I work hourly, on average less than 40 hours a week and make around 56k USD.

That's middle class.

how much do you make a year?

I am premed physics as well... you thinking medicine or physics long term?

Business man

I make 31/hr as a correctional officer. 99% of the time i watch netflix and browse facebook.

Granted the other 1% of the time is usualy dealing with fights and shit but it happens so rarely at my prison that i look forward to the excitement

Also a fat cop is a dangerous cop. NEVER trust a fat cop to stay cool. They are out of shape, therefore can't properly defend themselves in a scary situation, therefore are always nervous or scared and therefore are a TON more likely to use deadly force.

Fuck fat cops.

Read a fucking book dickhead.
You can't outearn your power bill on bitcoin anymore.

you clearly have no idea the shit wages our military get paid lol

barely.

and what do you work? construction? idk any job that offers more than 20 an hour besides that.

Probably phyics, depends on how many more years I want to spend in school after my bachelors.

Drug dealers mostly. They'll pay off cops to avoid patrolling their "shops" and to mess with rivals' turf. Organized crime is still a thing, albeit much less than in the 30s-50s and they will pay protection to cops to look the other way when stolen cigarettes/booze roll into a warehouse or stash house.

The rich/commected can buy off cops if something bad happens.

not much around 50k now, but most of those savings where from my apprenticeship, when i was making less. living at parents home is how i saved up

HR.

Fuck ruining my body in construction.

you been with your company for a while?

Warehouse ForkLift.