Ask a n-neuropsychopharmacologist (psychologist specializing in pharmacology) anything!

Ask a n-neuropsychopharmacologist (psychologist specializing in pharmacology) anything!

Do y-you need a kind word? A l-loving embrace? M-maybe help with understanding the difference between antipsychotics and lithium?

You've come to the right place dear; I've got all that and more! I l-love you Anonymous, s-so don't suffer in silence any m-more.

Please?

Bump! Nice stream, I just captured the elephant Divine Beast, and the Zora chick gave me the feels ;_;

~CC

wut

Why do you talk like a faggot and your shits all fucked up?

Get in here, Anonymous. You need help!

Where are the pictures?

i want to fap

You haven't answered your email in a couple of days. Also heard you were sick. These things make me worry, are you okay?

F-feels in your pants!

It isn't and I d-don't

I love you.

Hello Alice, head feeling better?
Good evening Reimu

How many desperate people do you take advantage of each year by pretending you understand the how the human brain works?

Wish me luck Alice. That's all I really need right now. Going to a new place and I'm kinda scared.

Hi Anonymous, how are you doing?

Good evening :)

W-which one are you? "my friend needs help"?

Don't f-fap to me.

I l-love you too

Tired. Glad I made it to the Shrine last night though. It's been a while
I'm glad to hear that

I still think you people are weird.

Zero

Do you enjoy being a street level dealer for big pharma?

>W-which one are you? "my friend needs help"?
No, I'm the grocery user. So are you okay now? I am actually worried about you.

I'm doing good! How about yourself?

Hi alice I miss you I hope you are doing good. My question today is I'm going to ask a girl out at work but I need an idea where to take her. She is pretty shy but she been talking to me a lot lately first time I tried was couple months ago and didn't bother asking again after that. If she said no the second time I am just gonna let her be what should I do?

Me t-too, it m-made me want to punch a wall.

Psychologists c-can't prescribe.

Oh, grocery guy! H-hey there, I've got 100 with your name on it, j-just moving it to my paypal

Oh really? Some people said it was too short. Do you think an hour is too little?

I w-wouldn't date a coworker.

>Oh, grocery guy!
You are a kind person, Alice.

Long term user of 20mg prozac with a 150mg wellbutrin BID kicker.

Looking to trade up. Suggestions?

That wouldn't be good. Then your hand would have been in pain as well
I actually didn't stay long. No one seemed interested in talking, so I left

I'm glad to hear that :D

I'm w-working on it.

Trazadone is a good thing to add next to prozac. W-what are your symptoms?

Nah I d-don't feel it much

Liar. By definition, your profession involves "treating" people whose mental problems and chemical processes you are woefully ill -informed to treat. It's not your fault, our science understand the brain poorly, but at least don't deny that you make your living off of people desperate for help.

I'm not sure that's a good thing. I'll stop bothering you now

Can I have a hug?

Who s-said this was my profession?
I'm a programmer b-by trade dear

*wraps her arms tightly around you and squeezes*

Is anxiety a legit disorder? Like, it makes me not do anything because I know I'll fuck up some way. Maybe I'm just a lazy pussy or some shit.

What is your view on the topic of curing mental disorders with LSD and such? And the concept of resetting your brain with the help of hallucinogens?
Thanks

I don't really go out since I mostly work shitty shifts like 2-11pm 45 hours a week and never get either saturday or sunday off. Any places to meet females beside work ?

Thank you. I needed that

>make your living off of people desperate for help.

not much of a living if she's dropping a hundred bucks on a guy literally in this thread right now

Yup. Generalised anxiety is a thing. Talk to a real psych, not rando's on Sup Forums.

>I'm w-working on it.
I think you're doing just fine.

Yes it is

why you are such a fucking retard?

Then why do you identify as a neuropsychopharmacologist? Just freelancing?

Sorry to hear that. I didn't think it was a great one either. But hey, at least I made one!

Teehee!

when will gabapentin become scheduled?

I used to torture animals as a child, set fires, didnt finish high school, have zero friends in real life, but now am not even 30 and make six figures from job interviewing well.

I am sure you would diagnose this as ASPD but in practice, having ASPD makes me better than lots of people

W-why not look for a club or something?

M-my pleasure.

Oh, I d-drop money on those in need every d-day.

S-slow but steady wins t-the race!

Because I am one

>100 bucks
proof?

>I did a bunch of terrible things
>Now I'm doing moderately okay
>This makes me awesome.

I'm g-going to go with BPD actually.

>gabapentin
It...it already is d-dear.

Hi Alice, I'm an undergraduate psychology major who only recently discovered psychopharmacology. If I graduate with a B.A. in psych, would I be able to get into a program, or is a different degree required?

Do you only post on Sup Forums?

*blinks slowly* W-what proof would you want, exactly?

The nearest club is 45 minutes away and it sucks going alone since I don't really have anyone to go with because either they are working too or already have a family.

Why do psych docs still prescribe halidol knowing the serious long term adverse affects

Prescribe me opiates for depression due to ICD-M41-.9 (level 3 pain from scolosis)
Thinking morphine sulfate xr every 12 hours, and oxycodone every 4-6 hours (prn)

can you buy a gun and shoot your head? pls?

*fidgets*

C-correct

I love you alice! I would love a hug.

*picks up*

Whats your kik?

I need somebody to love...
What can I do?

Are you a np? Or pnp?
Was just more or less asking dosages/recommendations on opiates/opiods due to pharmacology

Because of the kikes, user

I need more money.
My paypal is completely empty. What should I do to get some cash?

>I am one
Curiouser and curiouser. Seems like you need validation of some sort from mentally ill, even if you're not pursuing a career in mental health.

Would you ever post on /bant/?
Also, I like you a lot.

There's a special place in hell for people like you, "Alice".

If you don't have a degree in pharmacology you aren't any sort of pharmacologist. These things require licenses to keep idiots like you from dispensing medical advice.

W-why would I have a kik?

P-pain management isn't something I'd l-like to get into, as I am a pain patient m-myself.

T-try upwork.com seems
Assertions w-without evidence dear.

Hell d-doesn't exist

>Taking anything on Sup Forums seriously

I hide your thread every time I see them faggot. I hope you die soon

The righteous side of hell!

None. Claims that are not validated should always be questioned though.

Post the gif.

How can we talk in private?

I've b-been doing this for six years.
Fat chance.

I'm q-quite sure "personal experience" is n-not a claim b-but an observation.

wow very fucking funny schedule vi because it's a prescription drug, wow you are gay

it's going to become controlled like pregabalin but idk if its in a couple weeks or a couple years

are you happy?
what makes you happy?

I'm glad you made one. It was nice

What's your pain management? Why not express your own experiences to relate on a basic human experience?
I've done physical therapy, expensive, all doctors recommended surgery but it's expensive, regardless if it's difficult to breath from scoliosis, kyphoscolosis, indented ribs lol
Meow

Go kill yourself, you hack fraud.

*giggles and kicks her legs*
Hey!

Go kill yourself, you hack fraud.

Okay, can I have a cuddle?

F-feel free to email m-me at [email protected]

Both of t-them are already controlled dear. pregabalin is actually l-lower schedule than the drug you are interested in.

Ketamine.

recommend me pills that will help me think clearly, focus easily and listen better.

can you stop being such a stupid weebo faggots?

Notice she dropped her Patreon? Wonder if that was before or after I pointed out that profiting from medical advice given under false representation is a serious felony?

Can't stop what you're not doing, Anonymous!
*taps her head*

>assertions
Your original post referenced advice on psychiatric medications and used the phrase "suffering in silence." That sounds like an appeal to those who are mentally unwell.

N-no thank you

>Trazadone is a good thing to add next to prozac. W-what are your symptoms?

Anger issues. Prozac works, but makes me lack ambition... added WB to get some uppity.

20+ years on Prozac, 15 on WB

W-which in no way proves I w-wish for validation. That's an assertion w-with literally no evidence or weight b-behind it.

I'm here to help.

Ketamine as pain relief? You know that dosages have to newly double every consecutive use?
Morphine, oxy, hydrocodone, poppy pods are good dopamine analogists
Ketamine, suboxone, methadone are the same in my book - withdrawals. You might want to see a new doctor, or doctor in general for real opiates/opiods
Meow

Saw you streaming some Mario Kart on Twitch the other day. It was neat. That's all I wanted to say.

>not much of a living if she's dropping a hundred bucks on a guy literally in this thread right now
That's a claim, not an observation.